It has happened again......

Sorry, i think i miss something here - regen is a fixed percentage of total health, and no percentage of actual health, so it is very easy to predict which amount of health a mob has after a given period of time - there's nothing that has to be "recalculated" all the time.

And if i misunderstood that bit, and you were commenting on team hunts, where the system has to keep track of % each player does - that doesn't require "recalculating" either, you just keep counters for everyone shooting, adding up total damage done by this player - and when it's killed you calculate percentages, no use in doing that all the time.
Hm... so, if I have done 100% of the damage of that mobs health, then it shouldn't
matter if I used a Roman Ram Purifier, imk2 or a amped opalo?
Then why do same weapon with different amps but with same total damage give
different loot?
I think it was me who missread something there thou'. ;) I thought it were only
about the build up of TTvalue of the loot.
Imo, it's one thing to use hp to calculate part of loot, the build up in TTvalue is
something else, thou'.
(And no, I don't say you're wrong, just wonder of some related stuff.)
If/when I begin to play again, I gonna do some tests due to using hp instead of
value spent. Always nice to try something new. :)
Or should say, do tests in three ways, value spent, hp wasted and "value spent
restricted by hp wasted"... ;)
They do have records of your loot, support was able to tell someone that he globalled in PvP and was looted not much later.
I dont have a link tho.
That info could anyone have actually, if they were in right place, at right time. ;)
The issue for a player, is that info isn't always 100% correct in chat, since
sometimes it miss parts. MA most probably have 100% of all of this type of
info saved 1-2 weeks (or maybe more).

What I ment were, they don't have records of values behind the build up of loot.
Easy to say what has happened due to above, it's impossible to say what could
have happened if didn't. I.e, if you crashed before you looted the mob you just
killed and wasn't able to log in and loot it, they can't say if you should have had
a global or not from it. I.e "they don't have records per action done"... ;)

Then why do same weapon with different amps but with same total damage give
different loot?

But is it the same basic TT return, just different items?

But is it the same basic TT return, just different items?
Better TT with mk5+203, but lower TT with mk5+eamp13 but better stuff in the loot.
Maybe they do use MU in calculations too? ;)
Also, better values in skillgain with eamp, i.e better progress.

I love all this talk about any sort of cost causing loot :)

It's such a ridiculously easy thing to test, too. From my tests so far, someone's waste/decay has no effect at all on loot.

I don't really understand why people don't just test this themselves.

Some runs with maximum efficiency I get rubbish loot, sometimes I get great loot. Sometimes with low efficiency I get rubbish loot, sometimes I get great loot.

Waste/spend has no effect at all.

I notice 'waves' of good/bad loot, and I'm sure people who camp on mobs notice it a lot more than me (Mega can you confirm this on argos??), but spend is irrelevant. :)

You can never win over MA with tt-return, unless its a global/hof/ATH :)
And when u got a nice one MA will make sure take it back one way or another;)
:twocents:

It's such a ridiculously easy thing to test, too. From my tests so far, someone's waste/decay has no effect at all on loot.

Some runs with maximum efficiency I get rubbish loot, sometimes I get great loot. Sometimes with low efficiency I get rubbish loot, sometimes I get great loot.

I notice 'waves' of good/bad loot, and I'm sure people who camp on mobs notice it a lot more than me (Mega can you confirm this on argos??), but spend is irrelevant. :)
I've done it for years with mk5+203 vs. mk5+eamp13. I see a difference. :)
I only use the eamp13 now, wonder why... ;) Well, until I stoped playing that is... :D
And yes, it's easy to test, but should be done continously for a minimum of a month,
preferably some months in a row. Tests should be done irregular in amount per comb too,
and not only same amount per comb.

You can never win over MA with tt-return, unless its a global/hof/ATH :)
And when u got a nice one MA will make sure take it back one way or another;)
:twocents:
Imo, you can have a bigger R than I in ROI as long as others have a lower R than I in their ROI. ;)

I've done it for years with mk5+203 vs. mk5+eamp13. I see a difference. :)
I only use the eamp13 now, wonder why... ;) Well, until I stoped playing that is... :D
And yes, it's easy to test, but should be done continously for a minimum of a month,
preferably some months in a row. Tests should be done irregular in amount per comb too,
and not only same amount per comb.

Well I'm on about half a month now and notice no difference at all. Entirely recorded down to the very last bit of decay and loot. Why irregular amounts? Seems wrong.

its ok, you pay for your own returns. this avatar must either have spend thousands without any significant return, or they will do in the future. maybe (assuming they dont withdraw). :rolleyes:

Yeah. Right. And avatars are actually equal in some way. Yeah, right.

Well I'm on about half a month now and notice no difference at all. Entirely recorded down to the very last bit of decay and loot. Why irregular amounts? Seems wrong.
Since the system do changes occasionly, maybe they have flatten it out (even more).
Guess it's time to do new tests. Well, the day I begin to play again, that is. ;)

The reason for using mk5+203 vs mk5+eamp13 in tests, were mainly for skillgain,
therefor I didn't care much of loot, and since I didn't care of the loot, I kept going no
matter of how the eco were. That showed me a lot too.
But I did compare loot too ofc, but as mentioned, loot were not the prio1 for tests.
A lot of people doing eco-tests use to stop when they have terrible return for a while.
That way they gonna miss some stuff in progress... ;)

Reason for irregular, is that one of the combinations might be influenced due to what
you did earlier. With irregular amounts of actions, you'll notice if the ROI is same
in percent no matter what. Or not.

I don't think it is easy to test, as I think it's quite possible that both an avatar's previous actions AND actions of those around them affect multipliers concerned with loot....

that is to say that maybe you get a global opollo hunting because you just lost a ton exploding stuff, or maybe it's because the team next to you is spending a ton...

Insofar as it's testable... pay attention to the amount mobs global during events when a ton of people are hunting them. I bet that 10 hunters speed killing ambu with an apis at once will get, on average, more globals per 100 mobs killed than a 12 person opollo hunting team hunting for 4 hours...

In summary, I think it's likely that there's a small/moderate increase in odds of above average loot when using equipment that cycles ped faster, but not enough to tip the scale towards it being likely. Moreover, there's a certainty that a dry spell will hurt more when using bigger equipment... so it's really anyone's call.

Insofar as it's testable... pay attention to the amount mobs global during events when a ton of people are hunting them. I bet that 10 hunters speed killing ambu with an apis at once will get, on average, more globals per 100 mobs killed than a 12 person opollo hunting team hunting for 4 hours...

I've not seen any evidence of this, I've not even felt a suggestion of this from events I've attended. What makes you think this?

In summary, I think it's likely that there's a small/moderate increase in odds of above average loot when using equipment that cycles ped faster, but not enough to tip the scale towards it being likely.

I don't really understand this statement.

Something is either programmed into the system or it's not. There is no evidence to suggest that it is, and my testing so far shows that it's not, so why would it be 'likely'?

I take a strictly scientific stance when dealing with peoples suggestions in loot theory - for the same reason I'm not religious. If there's no data to support a claim/suggestion, there's just as much reason to think that the loot system pays out whenever turns the MA office kettle on.

Do you have any kind of data or have you performed any sort of test to support this? Or is it just completely made up?

I take a strictly scientific stance when dealing with peoples suggestions in loot theory - for the same reason I'm not religious. If there's no data to support a claim/suggestion, there's just as much reason to think that the loot system pays out whenever turns the MA office kettle on.

The same shitty attitude that you've already shown here:

Wanna add any more presumptions in there? Loot is not only tied to an avatars loss but also the phase of the moon?

Which is quite arrogant from someone who has hardly played this game (is it 7 weeks meanwhile? not that i care though...).

Your "strictly scientific stance" completely ignores that you can gain knowledge about EU (or about life, the universe and pretty much all the rest) only empirical - yet you ignore all evidence based on experience (a.k.a. empirical knowledge) from people who played much, much longer than you...

I'm not saying that there aren't people out there who claim a lot of made up shit, but if the vast majority confirms something, it'd be time to rethink your stance. People might lack data (or you've already snubbed them before they can put up their "hard facts" - or they are already far beyond the stage where they still gather data... you are not the only one who needs facts to base a conclusion on, you know :rolleyes: ), but some things were well-known facts long before you've ever heard of EU - you should make use of their knowledge. The way you act atm, you'll be gone in under 3 month from now.

Which is quite arrogant from someone who has hardly played this game (is it 7 weeks meanwhile? not that i care though...).

No, I've been playing since 2005. In fact, I was in Jurai Blood long before you even joined this game.

Your "strictly scientific stance" completely ignores that you can gain knowledge about EU (or about life, the universe and pretty much all the rest) only empirical - yet you ignore all evidence based on experience (a.k.a. empirical knowledge) from people who played much, much longer than you...

I'm not saying that there aren't people out there who claim a lot of made up shit, but if the vast majority confirms something, it'd be time to rethink your stance. People might lack data (or you've already snubbed them before they can put up their "hard facts" - or they are already far beyond the stage where they still gather data... you are not the only one who needs facts to base a conclusion on, you know :rolleyes: ), but some things were well-known facts long before you've ever heard of EU - you should make use of their knowledge. The way you act atm, you'll be gone in under 3 month from now.

Mentioning how long I've been playing 3 times in a single post? Well that's a shame for you if that was your angle.

'Personal expense vs loot' has never been a "well-known fact" for any amount of time. Nobody has ever shown it to be true. Many people never experience anything that makes them think that it could be true.
Someone comes up with a theory that they think it 'likely' to be true and after a while people start to see it in their own loot because they want to.

Once I got a Perception skill increase at the same time that I globaled, so it had to be true..

Last edited:
No, I've been playing since 2005. In fact, I was in Jurai Blood long before you even joined this game.

Oh come on - you don't know how many noobs have told me that lately - they have all played pregold (ofc) and were all best friends with all todays ubers (yawn) - provide proof or stop claiming such things.

Mentioning how long I've been playing 3 times in a single post? Well that's a shame for you if that was your angle.

Well, even if you have logged in twice back then - they changed the loot system meanwhile (a.k.a. the big loot nerf), so your experience is still what, 7 weeks? Shame on you, for trying to disguise your lack of experience - because it is obvious that you know next to nothing about todays loot system. Are you too weak to admit to it?

'Personal expense vs loot' has never been a "well-known fact" for any amount of time. Nobody has ever shown it to be true. Many people never experience anything that makes them think that it could be true.

Exactly, because this game is full of retards, and we've only waited for someone like you!
Lead us into the light, oh great mikeemooooooo!!!

Dude, just because people do not share their knowledge with YOU doesn't mean there is no knowledge... :rolleyes:

We already had a perfect example: Everybody knows that expense vs. return calculations should not include markup - everybody but you.

Someone comes up with a theory that they think it 'likely' to be true and after a while people start to see it in their own loot because they want to.

Once I got a Perception skill increase at the same time that I globaled, so it had to be true..

People posting loot theories on the forums are attention whores, 90% of them, and their theories are as weird as they are - you are one of them, too. You can't imagine how often i have read "strictly scientific approach" over the years.

You had a promising start, but now you want to invent the wheel a second time, totally ignoring that people use wheels for ages - i recommend spending a month or two solely on reading what you have missed since you played a week in 2005.

Last edited:
Oh come on - you don't know how many noobs have told me that lately - they have all played pregold (ofc) and were all best friends with all todays ubers (yawn) - provide proof or stop claiming such things.

Well, even if you have logged in twice back then - they changed the loot system meanwhile (a.k.a. the big loot nerf), so your experience is still what, 7 weeks? Shame on you, for trying to disguise your lack of experience - because it is obvious that you know next to nothing about todays loot system. Are you too weak to admit to it?

Exactly, because this game is full of retards, and we've only waited for someone like you!

Dude, just because people do not share their knowledge with YOU doesn't mean there is no knowledge... :rolleyes:

We already had a perfect example: Everybody knows that expense vs. return calculations should not include markup - everybody but you.

People posting loot theories on the forums are attention whores, 90% of them, and their theories are as weird as they are - you are one of them, too. You can't imagine how often i have read "strictly scientific approach" over the years.

You had a promising start, but now you want to invent the wheel a second time, totally ignoring that people use wheels for ages - i recommend spending a month or two solely on reading what you have missed since you played a week in 2005.

Are you a good friend of tom cruise by any chance?

Oh [bless] [you].

When have I ever said I'm knowledgeable about the loot system? I've only ever asked people to back up claims to their theories and explained the results of my limited data set so far.

You're failing - taking something completely out of context and trying to twist it. Doesn't really work, because a lot of people read my tests and know full well that those graphs were to show the average cost of hunting different mobs. Maybe you should read it yourself? I mean, considering that over the past few years you've only manage to acquire just over 100 hunting globals. Hell, I'm catching up with you with just the globals from the past 7 weeks..

Maybe you should spend less time trolling forums and play a bit more?

Reinventing the wheel? How so? by saying that anything that has no evidence is just a theory? You've completely lost me here.. maybe you're referring to me recording my profit and loss? How exactly is that reinventing the wheel?

Go troll elsewhere, fool.

Last edited:

Fine, fine, bless you, too :silly2:

So you played 7 weeks now, and 3 back then... makes 10 weeks of experience - my sincere apologies! :banghead:

You've never been a real blood, or how come you didn't come back to JB?
"Once a blood, always a blood" - that must've been different back then, i assume?

We have an academy soc, you know, just in case you lack skills...

You're failing - taking something completely out of context and trying to twist it. Doesn't really work, because a lot of people read my tests and know full well that those graphs were to show the average cost of hunting different mobs. Maybe you should read it yourself? I mean, considering that over the past few years you've only manage to acquire just over 100 hunting globals. Hell, I'm catching up with you with just the globals from the past 7 weeks..

Maybe you should spend less time trolling forums and play a bit more?

:D The next Sherlock Holmes who found my ET records - i got news for you, ET is recording for 2 years only (and dude, there was a database crash, wiping half of my globals) - your argument is an epic fail tho, because my main profession is mining, i almost only kill mobs when they sit on my claims... or in team when we do soc hunts...

(i didn't know this is an e-dick contest, something like "i got more glowballzz",- otherwise i wouldn't have addressed you in my posts at all...)

Reinventing the wheel? How so? by saying that anything that has no evidence is just a theory? You've completely lost me here.. maybe you're referring to me recording my profit and loss? How exactly is that reinventing the wheel?

Go troll elsewhere, fool.

Yeah, apparently you are not as smart then... let's just say you've lost me here, and i've found out once more that every post addressing you is a big waste of time, as you are resistant to any advice, and prefer to "not understand" what is painfully obvious, and prefer to call everyone disagreeing with your approach "troll". I guess we have indeed a fool here, and hey - it aint me.

Have a nice day.

I've not seen any evidence of this, I've not even felt a suggestion of this from events I've attended. What makes you think this?

More damage= more globals is factual... Events (as well as rare item drops) unquestionably "spike" the popularity of an area so that more decay than normal occurs in an area in a short amount of time. During this time, you will see more globals.

I am speculating that this is due to decay/amount of ped cycled... as opposed to server traffic, counters (1 global per 150 mobs), or a little red button by the coffee pot in the MA office.

if this is the case and decay IS a multiplier, then it should be possible to alter your own loot a bit by using higher decay gear... granted this could backfire if one of many other multipliers happens to be zero...

I don't really understand this statement.

Something is either programmed into the system or it's not. There is no evidence to suggest that it is, and my testing so far shows that it's not, so why would it be 'likely'?

my choice of the word "likely" is to indicate a speculation of what is actually in the system. I am positing that it is impossible to test the loot system empirically, as this would require a static environment for the test

Do you have any kind of data or have you performed any sort of test to support this? Or is it just completely made up?

Wow, you sound kinda pretentious with that statement... do you assume that long term players without a "chart" just shoot blindly in game? You may call it "religion" or "hunches", but some would call it "observational data"...

regarding Ignisium HoF they all happend after i do some huge dynera crafting ( using Ignisium ) so i guess there is nothing special as i destroy Ignisium and it repop somewhere else on mining lootpool

next big dynea run i will post how many ignisium i destroyed so you will know when to watch for an ignisium HoF

Favorite Item: Dynera Laser Sight
Largest Craft: 2,130 PED
Total Craft: 69,379 PED

Fine, fine, bless you, too :silly2:

So you played 7 weeks now, and 3 back then... makes 10 weeks of experience - my sincere apologies! :banghead:

You've never been a real blood, or how come you didn't come back to JB?
"Once a blood, always a blood" - that must've been different back then, i assume?

We have an academy soc, you know, just in case you lack skills...

I'm extremely glad I left if they recruit people like you.

:D The next Sherlock Holmes who found my ET records - i got news for you, ET is recording for 2 years only (and dude, there was a database crash, wiping half of my globals) - your argument is an epic fail tho, because my main profession is mining, i almost only kill mobs when they sit on my claims... or in team when we do soc hunts...

(i didn't know this is an e-dick contest, something like "i got more glowballzz",- otherwise i wouldn't have addressed you in my posts at all...)

How many fails can you add into two sentences? No, I didn't use ET, I use another source which... No, has had no database crash.. which No, has not only got 2 years of records, it's been going longer, and No, your mining records aren't very different at all, and finally - No this isnt a e-dick contest, YOU brought up my apparent lack of experience you idiot.

Yeah, apparently you are not as smart then... let's just say you've lost me here, and i've found out once more that every post addressing you is a big waste of time, as you are resistant to any advice, and prefer to "not understand" what is painfully obvious, and prefer to call everyone disagreeing with your approach "troll". I guess we have indeed a fool here, and hey - it aint me.

Refusing to believe things that have no supporting evidence is resistance to what? to bullshit? Well thank fuck for that. Firing questions back to clarify what you're saying is not "not understanding", it's trying to get you to elaborate on some of the random crap that seems to spout out of your mouth (or fingers).

Last edited:
More damage= more globals is factual...

What?? Where's the evidence? How on earth is that a fact?

Events (as well as rare item drops) unquestionably "spike" the popularity of an area so that more decay than normal occurs in an area in a short amount of time. During this time, you will see more globals.

Is this a joke? I can't work out if you're being serious or not. Events = more people hunting = more chance of globals = more globals.
How could that possibly be any evidence of decay being linked to globals?

Wow, you sound kinda pretentious with that statement... do you assume that long term players without a "chart" just shoot blindly in game? You may call it "religion" or "hunches", but some would call it "observational data"...

Of course not, long term players hunt mobs that they know they can hunt with minimum loss - from their own experience or the MU on loot and using the best gear for that particular mob. Do long term hunters use gear with bad economy so they can apparently get more loot? I'm pretty sure they don't, do they? hence the phenomenal price on low decay items..

Last edited:
What?? Where's the evidence? How on earth is that a fact?

umm... Shoot more mobs... get more globals...

duh...

I'll bet that every single one of your globals occurred after you damaged a mob with a weapon

Is this a joke? I can't work out if you're being serious or not. Events = more people hunting = more chance of globals = more globals.
How could that possibly be any evidence of decay being linked to globals?

I'm talking about server wide, yes...

pay attention during wof to the amount of globals in a given area simply because hurricaine tells people to hunt there...

the EU community can go months without a phasm hof, but phasm will spam the board the week there is an event calling for people to speed hunt there for 10 hours. Total returns will be the approximately the same as if a single player spent a comparable amount, but i'm almost positive you're more likely to see uber loots when alot of folks are cycling ped fast in an isolated area.

Of course not, long term players hunt mobs that they know they can hunt with minimum loss - from their own experience or the MU on loot and using the best gear for that particular mob. Do long term hunters use gear with bad economy so they can apparently get more loot? I'm pretty sure they don't, do they? hence the phenomenal price on low decay items

My argument is based on the likelyhood of generating an abnormaly high loot, not long term profitablity... I'm saying there is probably (for example) a 1% chance of an apis hunter getting a trox uber, vs a 0.1% chance of a team of 7 opollo hunters getting an uber (given the same kill speed). NATURALLY, the odds of both are slim, and the goal is to stay in the game long enough and pray that all the other multipliers stack up, so in that sense, eco hunting and getting more kills is better.

You seem to be completely mixing two separate ideas. In half your posts you're discussing whether or not personal decay causes better loot for that particular person. In other parts your posts you're saying that server-wide decay causes general loot to go up.

Which point are you addressing?

I'm extremely glad I left if they recruit people like you.

Well, you are the one who can't type two lines w/o insulting me, not me...

How many fails can you add into two sentences? No, I didn't use ET, I use another source which... No, has had no database crash.. which No, has not only got 2 years of records, it's been going longer, and No, your mining records aren't very different at all, and finally - No this isnt a e-dick contest, YOU brought up my apparent lack of experience you idiot.

Ah, the great unknown source of info, i already thought you'd come up with such things...
Just FYI: Akoz' tracker, as well as another tracker (that shall remain unnamed) started tracking AFTER ET, and the only older tracker (Chainfires) stopped recording long, long ago.

Strictly scientific, my arse...

And you display your lack of experience just nicely once again: You have no idea how much PED you have to cycle when you mine enmatter unamped - i'd say we've spotted the idiot once again.

The most funny part altho is how you want to pin that down on my person, i've nowhere mentioned that _I_ am the one who has way more knowledge than you (albeit quite possible), i just said there are experience players, way more experienced than you.

Refusing to believe things that have no supporting evidence is resistance to what? to bullshit? Well thank fuck for that. Firing questions back to clarify what you're saying is not "not understanding", it's trying to get you to elaborate on some of the random crap that seems to spout out of your mouth (or fingers).

Bla bla bla... everytime you do not like a PoV from someone else you play dumb or try to devaluate it because of some obscure "scientific rules" - know what, i've done scientific research in my life, probably even before you were born, and let me tell you: What you do here is nowhere "scientific" - it is nothing but cantankerousness mixed with incredible arrogance.

Don't bother replying, argueing with you is useless.

Little reminder:

Forum Rules said:
3.2 - Off Topic
Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Bla bla bla... everytime you do not like a PoV from someone else you play dumb or try to devaluate it because of some obscure "scientific rules" - know what, i've done scientific research in my life, probably even before you were born, and let me tell you: What you do here is nowhere "scientific" - it is nothing but cantankerousness mixed with incredible arrogance.

Don't bother replying, argueing with you is useless.

obscure "scientific rules"??? Are you for real? Keeping a record of data and having data to back things up is obscure now is it? Oh dear...

JohnCapital said:
3.2 - Off Topic

Noted. I'm out of this thread now.

Reactions: EMW
obscure "scientific rules"??? Are you for real? Keeping a record of data and having data to back things up is obscure now is it? Oh dear...

I have given you the advice to record TT only, excluding markup - and pretty much everyone posting after me there confirmed my point - just you dodged it and stopped posting there all of a sudden.

If you cannot even get the very basic rules right needed for loot examination, it is ofc nothing but obscure pseudo-science. Every halfway mature being out there would just have posted, "mkay, my bad, i'll record TT only from now on", and probably apologized for bullshit statements like "phase of the moon" - it is obvious that you have just begun researching, and yes, you do the usual noob mistakes - this is completely normal. Not normal is how you react when someone points out where you're wrong.

And that's just sad.

And btw - your tracker shows a total loot of 5,760 PED and a highest loot of 204 PED
- maybe leave tracker records out of a debate next time, it's so painfully obvious that you should do only ONE thing in a debate about loot mechanisms: shut up, try to listen, try to learn.

And advices like "play more instead of trolling the forum" are a big joke, too - check how many minutes pass by until you reply on a post with a long-winded post. I've counted somewhat around 9 minutes, is that correct? Looks like your loot research is taking a major break atm...

Last edited:
I have given you the advice to record TT only, excluding markup - and pretty much everyone posting after me there confirmed my point - just you dodged it and stopped posting there all of a sudden.

If you cannot even get the very basic rules right needed for loot examination, it is ofc nothing but obscure pseudo-science. Every halfway mature being out there would just have posted, "mkay, my bad, i'll record TT only from now on", and probably apologized for bullshit statements like "phase of the moon" - it is obvious that you have just begun researching, and yes, you do the usual noob mistakes - this is completely normal. Not normal is how you react when someone points out where you're wrong.

Holy crap, you ignore the points you wish to ignore don't you? How many times do I have to say that the graph displayed before was not for tracking loot? It was for tracking the cost of hunting particular mobs. I'm pretty sure I've said that quite a few times in the various threads I've had discussions with you. But you skip over that, don't you?

You want TT tracking? Take some time to read.

You'll ignore this post, though, right? Because that's what you do, and no doubt in a couple of pages you'll say once again that I only ever track markup returns.

And advices like "play more instead of trolling the forum" are a big joke, too - check how many minutes pass by until you reply on a post with a long-winded post. I've counted somewhat around 9 minutes, is that correct? Looks like your loot research is taking a major break atm...

Uh-huh, I'm in the process of coding a tool to help other people track their profit and loss.

Holy crap, you ignore the points you wish to ignore don't you? How many times do I have to say that the graph displayed before was not for tracking loot? It was for tracking the cost of hunting particular mobs. I'm pretty sure I've said that quite a few times in the various threads I've had discussions with you. But you skip over that, don't you?

You want TT tracking? Take some time to read.

You'll ignore this post, though, right? Because that's what you do, and no doubt in a couple of pages you'll say once again that I only ever track markup returns.

Dude, you were REFERRING to that graph in a debate about TT return - i told you that it's probably a neat graph, but in relation to the topic it is useless, because you have recorded return INCLUDING markup.

I have nowhere said that you track ONLY markups - and... no wait, i'm wasting my time again. You just ignore all inconvenient points, and when confronted with a fact that disproves your results, you resort to insults...

As you cannot even stick to your own announcements:

I'm out of this thread now.

So i'll simply set you on ignore.

Just a last line: Scientific research is mostly teamwork, simply because of the sheer amount of data that need to be recorded and evaluated - you just can't be part of a team, because you cannot accept any opinion other than your own.

Uh-huh, I'm in the process of coding a tool to help other people track their profit and loss.

Please don't - there's already too much trojan infested stuff out there, and a lot of programs that offer exactly this functionality - we don't need another nobody to run his code on the 'puters of naive noobs.

And i can already imagine how you react when someone suggest an improvement to this tool: Insults, pouting, aggression.

Just let it be.

Last edited:
Back