Levithanikos's (Demonikos) Diary

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
After reading many diaries , i felt the need to keep track of my ingame life in PE. And why not the RL too ...

I have so many things to do in RL that many times i just don't want to stay in RL and face those problems.

This is my first diary and never had before one, not even in RL .... But i think i gonna love it. Writing what you think in here, tracing your thoughts after a month ,a year .... Sounds fun ... :D

PS - My english is not perfect and plz readers if this harm your eyes... don't read it! :cool:

PS2 - If you want to say something, ask or say a hi ,PM me boys and girls reading this diary.

See ya all ingame and in EF, ;)

Last edited:
Yesterday was one of my best days in PE....

2 globals in mining (106 Narc ,111 lyst)

Atrax pay good and without globals i get some silent globals :

12+ peds fap-5 ,marber Bravo (my second) , gremlin arms (M) and 18 peds and several others 5-8 peds each ...

I TP chip in argos spawn and the 3rd young i kill 166 iron stones + 8 peds! :eek:

I hunt some Atrox and i get a nice 41 ped loot .... Very nice and profitable night ..:cool:

In mining run i find my first Kanerium , 2 modest claims and some igni,duru that are not that comon finds for my noobness...

After a while i reach the 50 agility and i find my self smilling wide! :D

Hope today/tonight with the new VU my luck don't change ...but i've noticed many problems and bugs ...

FL really sucks ... i want that online/offline list back ... PLZ MA! :(

And that Soc bug? i can'tspeak in my Soc chat .... hope they come with a fast VU patch ...

2 days skilling .... not bad ...

Health: 111 111
Total Attribute Value: 161 162
Total General: 6073 6201
Total Combat: 22910 23799
Total Defence: 1168 1199
Total Medical: 4700 4764
Total Science: 1249 1273
Total Information: 819 819
Total Mining: 2681 2838
Total Construction: 4164 4259
Total Tailoring: 3 3
Total MindForce: 235 239
Total Level Value (No Attributes): 44012 45400
Total Level Value (No Health): 44173 45562
Total Level Value : 44284 45673

The last few days i do't play PE, i only read a bit EF ... Or i log for 2 mins to check what's going on .
I have a great company , a good old friend came from greece to see me and visit Rome ... i have a great hell of a time here and i don't miss much PE.... I think i'll gonna play again after he is gone.... :(

Good luck to you all ppl! :D

My disciple reached 2k in Rifles and i'am very happy.... he was fast to learn and VERY lucky! :)

Now Vagem, let's see what item decide for us MA.... Hope a nice ml-35 ME :D

Health: 112 113
Total Attribute Value: 165 166
Total General: 6610 6686
Total Combat: 26031 26403
Total Defence: 1357 1399
Total Medical: 5020 5057
Total Science: 1436 1456
Total Information: 965 990
Total Mining: 3102 3170
Total Construction: 4481 4532
Total Tailoring: 3 3
Total MindForce: 242 243
Total Level Value (No Attributes): 49253 49949
Total Level Value (No Health): 49418 50115
Total Level Value : 49530 50228

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I made it to 50k Total skills!

I'am very happy ... I mean 400$ these 10 months play and i skilled alot, had lot's of fun , allready have 2 really trustfull ppl .... and many items.

I'll not play for the next month PE because i'll be in Greece and i have a slow PC there but the worst is i don't have cable / broadband connection there so ... i'll only keep playing with ... EF posts! :D

Items :

Knight/Shogun mix Set , Rascal , Goblin .. some Kobold and Gremlin parts i keep for future sets... PS- If someone reading this , have a Knight M Harness for a resonable price , i buy it! ;)

EP-40, 2x104 amps , Marber Bravo , Katsuichi Honor , 2 axes 2x0

Fap-50, 103 finders maxed and now using 211 (L). 102 driller and 104 miner

Oh ... my skins Collection, many skins ... 24 or 28 i don't remember ...

If you are a scammer reading this and you like those items... forget about it .. my pass is 14 letters/numbers long ..... you'll need 3k years to brute force it ! :tongue2:

Here i am after 20 or more days writing here...

i'am here in Greece,having vacations and studying the same time... many changes in PE-EU and i feel like a noob again ... New Oxford launched , new visual for the properties/items screens and so many else i have no idea yet...

10/5 i'll be back to have some more skilling and HOFs...i have a good feeling about it this time..

I'am addicted with PE and i really can't wait go back in Rome and play again .....
See ya all in here and ingame...

Lots of HOFs to all of you ... ;)

PS-Like i said in my first post... feel free to PM me .... :)

levithanikos said:
Here i am after 20 or more days writing here...

i'am here in Greece,having vacations and studying the same time... many changes in PE-EU and i feel like a noob again ... New Oxford launched , new visual for the properties/items screens and so many else i have no idea yet...

10/5 i'll be back to have some more skilling and HOFs...i have a good feeling about it this time..

I'am addicted with PE and i really can't wait go back in Rome and play again .....
See ya all in here and ingame...

Lots of HOFs to all of you ... ;)

PS-Like i said in my first post... feel free to PM me .... :)

Don't know why i had that feeling but seems to be right ... :D

This link explains why.

It's more than a month since i wrote in my diary...

Many things changed... First of all now i'am 1 Yo in PE-EU-Life .... See my thread here.

I changed Soc ad now i'am with good friends in Manifest Destiny .

BigDog is a great person and the other members (Kaiser,Travis,Tedt,Crystal,Sven ) are really fun and i'm glad i changed.

Don't want to blame anyone in The 8 i was before, but only few ppl in there were interesting and helped eachother . ( Ty Wolfy,Dante,Octo,Luu . .was fun and we keep in touch but The 8 need some refresh IMO ) :)

PS to Self - I must calculate my skills again .... 1 year after... :clap:

Last edited:
Health: 115 117
Total Attribute Value: 170 173
Total General: 7460 8192
Total Combat: 29436 32025
Total Defence: 1571 1807
Total Medical: 5436 5763
Total Science: 2007 2206
Total Information: 1626 1678
Total Mining: 3732 3980
Total Construction: 5120 5562
Total Tailoring: 0 3
Total MindForce: 257 286
Total Level Value (No Attributes): 56720 61713
Total Level Value (No Health): 56890 61886
Total Level Value : 57005 62003

18 Days of skilling ... 5k total skills ...... 62k ATM :clap:

I'am so close to serendipity ... i just know it... sooner or later it will come! :D

Yesterday was a really nice day for me in PE (maybe the BEST i've ever had 1year after ) ... Full of surprises! :clap:

I had a profitable day, lot's of skills and a nice 234 peds Global! Yes, with opalo! :D

There was an awsome present from a REALLY good Friend .... Now i have my own Appartment! :banana: ( You know very well who this is m8s of MD )

I am so excited and i want to log in so i might write a bit of details later.

And Mags :)bowdown: Mags ) colored my boots and my Hobb so i now really look like i wanted too ... So many good and awsome news for me! :)

Last edited:
:mad:

I was writing here for 35 mins a HUGE post and i tried to delete a $%£& emoticon so it changed page ( 1 step back ) so i LOST IT ALL! Fuck THIS! Fucking IE..... i'll be really fast now...

I had a great day yesterday ... 10-12 hours total ingame 10+ hours hunting solo and team.

Mags colored my Hobb. Here are some pics :

Finally the blue lucky outfit!​

TY Mags!​

I had a nice hunt NE of orthos because the fefis in Zychion were all poor ... no loots or under 1 ped /mob. Big teams of Noobs were hunting there , 3-8 team mmbers , so there were no loots for me.​

I TPed in place with the fefi spawn and had a hunt for 2-3 hour maybe but then Mallo came close to me, and brought my death too, caused by that friendly Spider Prowler ... TY ... that was a nice move Mallo .... :rofl:

After that i had a nice hunt with a cool global 234 pedies. I was only skilling my Evade to change rank 1.6k :cool: and then this came!​

All day/night i was playing there were surprises for me... All welcome!​

I now have an Appartment and had alot of work to decorate it cause i don't want to but any furniture yet. Unfortunatelly the are bug in Apps too ... Ty MA for being so bug-free ! :rofl:

See ya all ingame , and have fun!​

Last edited:
What a night....

Ok .... what happened today is beyond any fantasy for me.... :eek:

I just devastated my hand and my back from all that 20+hours hunt .... I must be crazy , i'am SO FUCKING ADDICTED!

I had a bad loot day - More than 70 peds Lost in solo ..... After that some chat, some hunt with my new Disciple and TP run ( Judas : He is doing great ,one of the few i feel i can trust. He isn't 12 YO kido and he is funny and interesting ,learns quick and he has a style in hunting allready!)

After that Manifest Destiny ( My soc ) and some extra friends had a nice 25 ped Space mission ... TY BigDog for that ... really big fun, and this time a profitable one? .. maybe.

Like Manifest destiny - Team but few only left (Me, BD and Zib ) went for some Longu - Ambuli Stalker.... :D ... Was fun ... dying and never FAP.... Maybe i could sustain 1 hit from those mobs but tehre wa no time to FAP, so i took my Blue Outfit and my MK2+104 , Bravo+104 for Taging and we all gone there .... Of course Nicole was there , so no loots for us ..... and after many - many deaths and HUGE fun , Mags logs and she Join us!

Now we were dying less times/min ... then this Global ... of course no profit, but was big fun ....

After that, me and a good friend wanted some PVP action .... :sniper:

Place: Nates valley
Armor :
Nope ....
Equip for me : Bravo+104 amp ,
For him : Foxtrot ME , ML-35 + Dante , Madox IV+Dante , EK-2600

For a strange reason i killed him many more times than he did ... i have not even unlocked serendipity and i have 117 HP , when he has 153 HP , and unlocked Serendipity,Coolness, Avoidance ,and dunno what THE FOOCK of other skills .... There was a period ( 10+deaths in a row for him) that seemed like i was invincible... he missed a lot and i could hit him even when jumping - running .....

You know who you are.... remember this : I OWN YAR UBER-ASS!

It was really BIG FUN! :banana:

PS- On my winamp : Pantera , Morbid Angel , Slayer :headbang:

PS2- Stop Faping when i shoot you m8! You'll die anyway! :rofl:

Last edited:
Today Hunt : 500+ peds recycled. Returns 70% . I lost almost +/- 150 peds.... 8 hours.. maybe more :rolleyes:

Nothing was looting for me... only crappy Pecs and shit ... after we had that Pickachu Global and helped me to reduce the damage to +/- 100 peds.

Good News:

+1 Hp ,118 now :cool:

New rank in : MMS , Alertnees . +0.1 HA . Wait new ranks in Courage and Athletics. Where is my serendipity? :mad:

PS to self - i have to study FFS!

Yesterday , i had the second worst day in my EU life ... 250 peds lost in 1 days hunt with FREAKING OPALO ..... :mad:

FFS! "No loot" was spamming in my all chat, no loots no items no ESI no Global at all! 6 diferent servers, 6 diferent ways to see "no loot" in diferent backround /ambient. :laugh:

So i decided to stop deposit ... i don't know if i will ever deposit again or i just want a break from MA stealing my ass ....

Having fun is ok . Being !!!!! and be happy about it it's not fun nor funny.

Serendipity
, never came and rifle skills is going so damn slow .... Now i think is time to sell all my Storage garbage and start Mentoring in Hardcore mode and maybe some Trade too.

I said that, in my Soc Leader and best friend that i must quit for a while and he never believed me. Today i only loged for few minutes to add some items /trade in Peaks some ores .

Studying harder is the best thing to do. I've had enough fun here for many weeks now and kept aside my studies that is totally WRONG! :wise:

Now i have to run faster than Hell but i will be online sometimes for my disciples maybe couple hours/day.

If someone see me online for more than 3 hours PLZ come and :cussing: me !
:rofl:... i work better under pressure!

I'll soon update this Diary with my App pics, i did some nice stylish creation with my poor loots in my place.

Now when i play i do all the rest than skilling. Isn't much fun but atleast i don't lose my Peds.

Ok ... now i know where are all my lost 250 peds from yesterday Hunt ... The new ATH 42k PEDs ... Nice MA. :mad:

PS to self - In case you lose more than 100 peds in weekend STOP hunt and let the others feed the ATH . :wise: That sucks!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! :laugh:

81k peds ATH! And that came from a trapper.... So funny that the Traper ATH was double the Falx from that team!

Now where the Hell is MA ? They should BAN that guy ,eturn the peds in the Loot pool and if he allready changed the Avi and took out the pedies ban that new avi or that Card so he can't take em out.... I don't know what's going on but it's sad and pittyfull .

MA looks like looking the other way and being entierlly contrary to EULA ! :rofl:

MA , DO SOMETHING FFS! :mad:

--------------------------------------

Today i used my 105 amp. Seems skilling faster on the same mobs i used to hunt with 104 or 103 amp.

I have only 200 peds left atm so i better stay quiet and trade or chat. I have a new disciple too ,from New Zeland 16 YO .... Hope he can deposit and play or sweat and play and not get scammed again for some pixie crap and opalos/amps ... :rolleyes:

My other disciple Aziz, is doing good . Almost 350 in rifles and just started to use the 101 amp. I'll give him the 103 when he max the stats of opalo , so we can hunt togother and make some TP runs ....

------------------------------------------------------------

MY SKILLS :

I finally reached 3.0 HA with my mk2! :clap:

I have 12 more levels for new rank in RDA and 80 for 4k rifles . Hope that those 2 new ranks will make m unlock Serendipity .
--------------------------------------------------------------

Today i felt donating a bit in EF forum for the new Server.

MB made this cool forum ,with many ideas and functionality but in peak times you can't see the Threads . I think it worth the 15$ i donated . :D

Going to sleep .... tomorow i'll post my Appartment Pics.... Good luck all!

PS - If you want to ask me something or just say "hello" , PM me boys and girls who is reading this diary.

Last edited:
OK ... i'am at my PED card outer limit... I TTed so many 105%-110% Items hides/Wools and i keep thinking about selling the 105 amp. Don't want to deposit ... :(

The loots are really bad! But today i was lucky ... last 2 103 amps and 110 peds ammo... ALL my peds left! I looted an ESI and a 28 ped Cornis mature... Finally some profit.

My skills now on MK2 are HA 3.0 / CHA 5.5 ! New Rank Anatomy 4.2k , And combat reflexes 2.2k ( no +HP ). I have 56.8 agility and wait to reach my 57 :) . LWT Is like 6 levels away from 4.5k but i can't see my serepndipity coming ... Rilfes... 12 levels to 4k. Hope then it unlocks.

Here in Rome has 40°c !!! :scared:..... Need some vacations.

SERENDIPITY!!!!!!!!! yeah!

FINALLY UNLOCKED IT! :banana::computer:

After 1 year + few days i unlocked Serendipity. Seems that's nothing special but for me was a real hard Achievement.:cool:

And few hours later i reached 4k in Rifles! :banana:

I don't have the strength ATM to post and upload the Skills and SS but i'll post tomorow with details .

GL all!

Last edited:
Health: 117 118
Total Attribute Value: 173 176
Total General: 8192 8624
Total Combat: 32025 33253
Total Defence: 1807 1936
Total Medical: 5763 6009
Total Science: 2206 2236
Total Information: 1678 1678
Total Mining: 3980 4019
Total Construction: 5562 5783
Total Tailoring: 3 13
Total MindForce: 286 300
Total Level Value (No Attributes): 61713 64106
Total Level Value (No Health): 61886 64282
Total Level Value : 62003 64400

That's a comparsion of my skills in 12 days hunting with opalo 95%. Some Taging with Bravo and MK2 for the 5% ...

Here are the stats for my Avi right after unlocking Serendipity ... SS will be posted in This Thread

Last edited:
Days like this really sucks.... -150 peds in 2 hunt of 200 peds ammo + 120 decay. Not even got back my ammo .... Who the fuck gonna ATH this weekend and i pay em again ? ... i don't know.

But maybe i should stop hunt in weekends. :mad:

AAAAAAAAAAahhhhhh ..... MA is so "Dynamic".

After i've unlocked Serendipity , the loots were really bad! Untill today that got this cute HOF. :D

After a while i gained another +HP. ATM 119. :cool:

Serendipity goes up slowlly ... Now i might buy my Ghost Harness and replace both Kobold and Shogun. And next to come are the Gloves. Why to pay tt+70 for Knight gloves and ghost gloves are only tt+40 ? :rofl:

Same for Harness. Why buy Knight that is like tt+100 atm and not give tt+140 for a ghost with higher protection .... Hope i get another global or some ESI so i can afford the new buys.

GL ALL reading this Diary... :wave:

Servers are down

I was skilling in Tantilions my evade/athletics/courage/allertness/serendipity and agility ... The servers were going down so i had no time to see my dacays on goblin +2a plates.... I think it's gonna be like 20 peds.. and i lost more than 30 peds with those mobs.. Really bad returns and Tantardions much much worse.... 3 loots from 20 tantardions? :mad:

They have many HP so i lost mainly the peds from hunting Tantardions .... FAT ,RETANGULAR , ELECTRIC BASTARDS .. THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE!

Tantilions gave me like 0.30 of agility :eek: 57.3-57.6... that was cool , and Athletics too .... but so bad returns.... a 2722 , 1 Teru stone and few 3-4 peders was all the deal ... but let's hope with the new VU my luck changes...

I know that i HOFed 2 days ago but again .... I want a BIG FAT 5k+ Peds... maybe i'll start mining a bit.

Zib had that 14k Narc yesterday worth 18k+ peds! :cool:

101 finder , 44 bombs and 9 left .... , why can't i find a big one like that?

Maybe i should use the TT finders lol....

Waiting for the new VU ... sems to be awsome... better looting they say , do they mean the avearge mining finds too? :scratch:

I think , if it works properly, it would be the best VU !

No sweat cap! More , cheaper ME for us..

Adds working? Beter loots .... that sounds perfect...

New BP ,and hairstyles! Wow! That's interesting ...

New QB , dunno...

New places to explore.... maybe new mobs? That sounds AWSOME!

Better AI for spider Trappers? that's GREAT news , but should have been implemented earlier.. before that &%$%&£ 81 k peds ATH.. :mad:

TY MA ... Hope it works too ... :laugh:

BAH!

NO change in Loots for me
.. i keep losing peds like hell and no looted items or any global at all ....

Seems that maybe the other ppl take my loots because i don't watch the adds before i go hunt! :rofl:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Some good news here:

MA informed our Soc former we don't have to change our Soc name and apologized .. MA apologized... that's really good news, cuase they 've cuased a bigfrustration to all of our Soc members ...

Like we say in Greece : "Good end , everything is Good"

Well ... Bad day in Amethera .... 100 probes/100 bomb .... 60 bombs droped NOT A SINGLE ORE CLAIM! :mad:
WTF?

80 probes - 20 peds TT oil , only F$££&/ing OIL , FFS! I've found so many times Dunkel plastic, i'am not that noob to find so many other e-matters, but only oil, ONLY OIL!

40+20+30 ( hunt loses) = 90 peds lost in 2 hours! In new amethera shity place!

Then i finally got in TI NW corner killed some allos , no loots of course , and then started finding some nice dianum, Gazzu and other nice ores and sweetstuff,Nexus ... then i drop a bomb .......waiting ...waiting ....

LOST CONNECTION! :mad:

Now after all this shity fefoids ,no Egg found , bugs in my app ,bugs in hunt , WHEN i'am able to log in because of the log in bug , scammers, many $ lost in their shity "cool" fatures. Having us testing their crap updates and no their technical team and the software developers ... Yes i'am angry , i'am MAD ,i'am pissed,i'am dissapointed ....

Like Vyxor said , just give me the new Sony Game,i 'll try it and if i like it , i sell all my shity virtual EU -PE items and skills and you all can stay to pay the ubers and the MA ferraris and houses ....

Once again ....

MA YOU SUCK! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY COMPANY IF YOU TREAT YOUR COSTUMERS PAYING REAL $ , THAT WAY.

After those last days and all the frustration because of the bugs, finally the last 2 days i had some fun , with lil profit ...

Today before the globals i reached 58 Agil , 4.2k Rifle , 2K IRD and i'am near a new rank in Athletics. Armaxes seems to like me :D and i like em cause they skill evade pretty good .... now i need those 2k Evade (1870 atm )

Earlier today i had an exploration trip around Twin Peaks and got some Pics.... but are 10+ so i'll put em in another Post :)

Or maybe i'll make a post for the SS of the last week ... :rolleyes:

RL fun at last ....

I've bought a ticket for Joe Satriani , 15/07/2006 -Centrale del Tennis ...

I haven't seen him Live but i love his music :bowdown: and i hear him !!!! his guitar strings all these years ... Since 1994 .... Finally some good fun! :headbang:

EU day started good , 150 peds mining run without global but 180 TT value ore/matters i was smilling .... :D

But all the good things in this world never last long ... I lost in next mining trip 50 peds ,TI Island ... biggest was a modest! FFS! :(

Then i said to myself "ok i'll hunt" .... I didn't got back not even my ammo ... with Opalo+105 :rofl:

Another 50 peds ( full decayed 105 +5 peds ammo lost) ....

Summary: Like 1 Merphys law sais :

" When everything seems to go great , don't get enthusiastic cause something is going wrong for sure, you just don't know it yet" :rofl: ---
So true :(

Back