Levithanikos's (Demonikos) Diary

It's been long time .. i haven't been playing EU few months allready and i don't really miss it.. but on the other hand , i miss the friends i've made. :(

Studying mostly and going out every weekend it's ok ... I have some RL fun :yay: , but i think i'll return in EU in couple of months maybe.

The thing is i feel like total noob everytime i log in for few minutes. I've forgot all shortcuts and it's a strange feeling ... :ahh:

Hope all you who read this , to have big fun ingame and in RL too ... :wtg:

Hello everyone .... :wave:

Right now i'am in greece... having a BIG blast . Going out everynight for food and drinks with good friends, :wtg: with perfect weather and really good mood... :yay:

Too bad in 4 days i'll be back in my every-day-life-in-rome wich means : STUDYING :D

Hope all of you have a great time in and out of the EU world.

Γεια σας!

Heh ... Finally after 5 months i write in my Diary again ... :rolleyes:

I've decided to start playing again EU ... i missed it actually .. :ahh:

I Had a WEIRD EU dream few days ago and i thought it was time to re-play EU .:scratch2:

This summer i was very busy working 10-12 hours day for my vacation period .... 42 days everyday ,weekends too ... only 2 days of actual vacations ... what can i say? I got exhausted ... :(

So on my return in Rome , i started reading EF , Wiki and all the last months VU details. I decided was time to stop the useless crafting and focus only in Mining and Hunt. I love to explore, see new mobs, new places and make new friends...

Sitting and clicking all day it's not for me.. so i sold my manufact Components and Metal Skills for 200+ peds and now i start the storage cleaning ...

I'll sell all my books of BP so stay tuned for my EF Auction on Components. :D

To re-start EU , i was thinking that one of the best ways is to do some FAP service WITHOUT extra fee/hour or any % from the globals.

Whoever needs my services just clik my Sig!

Hope there is at least 1 person who is happy see me back in-game ...

Have a wonderful day all of you readers of my Diary! :wave:

Last edited:
It was a nice day for hunt yesterday :yay:

Even if the Feffoids return was really bad, Armaxes too , and i had 20% returns a friend told me "Go for argos in Twin" and i did... got 1 global and 150 peds profit after 9 months inactivity in Solo hunt... i was very glad!

2 days ago we had a 29 ped Beacon with some friends and all looked pretty cool until we tried to initiate the Mission .... We all 7 lost connection in the same moment ... On re-login there was no Beacon in the Inv and we were standing on the ground ---- WTF MA? :mad: So we did a 23 ped one.

We send a Support Case , so hope we'll go on that the weekend i hope.

Oh and here is a funny SS after the Beacon ... Here you go Elk:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Note to self :

Bought Rirker UL2 - Fun and not that bad Eco. 18 peds decay/100 ped ammo ( with the % markup)

New Ranks :

LWT5.4k.jpg

:cool:

dex2.2k.jpg

Yesterday i was mainly Mining , even if my only global came from a Foul ( 55 peds ....punisher mk2 in the loots, the rest TT food) i'm happy cause i played for hours and did for first time my carpet bombing run with the help of NRF , AWESOME prog! :yup:

Found 2 amples and few poor, many tinys and V.poor in a run of 130 probes , so i profited yesterday , even if it was very little...

Here is my Probe Run yesterday .... took me hours but was the first time being so precise :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

Note to self :

New Ranks :

1.2kSurv.jpg

&

1.2kDrill.jpg

Last edited:
I have started yesterday a new Test based on skillgains comparing CB5+bull10 and Opalo+101.Allready did the cb5+bull10 Run (100 peds run 60 peds back Sniff !) and will compare it with another Opalo+101 100 ped ammo . In the ned ,with the help of NRF i'l lsee the results and post a new Thread... i think for Similar gun would be helpful to understand what gives more skills.. :)

Note to self :

New Ranks :

BLP600.jpg

level3Biotropian.jpg

level3reviver.jpg

I know i'm NOOB but i like the green lines and pop ups :laugh:

Yeah! i finished with the CB5+ Bull10 and Opalo+101 hunts and i'll post in a while the interesting results , with Diagrams made with NRF :cool:

( It took more than 6 Hours of Hunt :laugh: )

Note to self :

30BLPSniperHIT.jpg

aim2.8k.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty bad Loots and returns for me last days ... less than 20% :(

I hope i can HOF or something like that next days :)

BTW skills are skills ...

The only nice find ( mining ) instead of Tiny and Poor ( in 100 probes ffs) i've found something out of the ordinary

Note to self :

8driller.jpg

1kgeo.jpg

Finally new level Evader :cool:

15evader.jpg

Last edited:
After few days without global and REALLY bad returns :broke: i changed my mind and i Chipped out all my 2 peds TT of Engineering ...

I got 320 peds for it and it's sweet but , i lost 0.3 of the Prof levels from driller and miner :(

I kep skilling and searching a lot my stats with my new , Maxed MF-212 ... i need to do more runs in few areas with the TT finder to see the amount of finds and the type , depth there ..

IRL, i study so many hours i have a headache often ... so i need to take a brake and Log in :handgun:

My new GF start to hate EU ... but i :love: it .. :D

Note to self :

Plasma31.jpg

REAL LIFE MODE / ON

Oh yesterday was FUN
:wtg:

Had a very nice night for drinks and dance at Cube, that's Rome ! There is now a new room playing only Metal music and i was :headbang: ....

Studying starts to give me headaches but i need to push even harder... Freaking Medicine keeps me away from EU :D

EU mode / ON

Really bad returns yesterday ... after loging out .. 40k Peds ATH .... now ... .F@ck that ... The peds from selling all my engi skill seems tat they will not last more than 1 week :/ , keep lossing and no hof , no globals .. not good loots ... I can't hunt snables anymore !!! :grumble:

Note to self :

Freaking fucking yeah .. finally.... 2.2k Evade :yay:

Evade2.2k.jpg

Knife9.jpg

I need 2.5 prof levels more, to Unlock that CGA shit ... probe, probe probe probe :D

Surveyvor10.jpg

REAL LIFE MODE / ON

Sunday .... :computer: ...

I need to go out early this morning but because a friend is late i keep waiting .. :rolleyes:

EU MODE / ON

Yesterday i've left Manifest destiny ... :( :( :(...

I'm very sad for that , i love my SOC and i've had much fun with them .. i've been since the birth of the Soc there , but my RL issues ( Studying , GF :D ) don't let me stay late at nights and play with my American Soc firends.. i'd love to .. but i can't anymore.. .

Friends are Friends.. i don't forget them , hope they do the same.
Freelancer.JPG

Note to self :

serendipity2k.jpg

I'm start to getting pissed again :mad: ... Amethera , Eudoria ... 300 probes biggest find Ample Melchi :confused: .

35% returns in Mining is very bad ... and i'm very careful ,carpet bomber, not over bombing , 1 every 100 M :scratch2:

The No Loot was very often too ... 40% back .. i won't last long :cry:

Only good news is +1HP from Surveying .. 126 HP now :cool:

First HP maybe after 1 year? i should check my Diary :D

Note to self :

8Driller_485343.jpg

:wtg:YEAH! :wtg:

The last days i haven't played much EU ... and the new VU is totally makes me MAD!:mad:

WTF is the 2 pecs decay/equiped armor piece or clothes?

Why is MA so greedy? They don't need the 2 pec SHIT decay to make money .. they WILL make money in the long run with the great GFX !

MA could just put some extra cost/ item 1 time and that's all! Like 1 ped when you use for FIRST time a new Piece of armor or Clothes... but not 2 pec EVERY TIME you wear it ... it's CRAZY! :mad:

Apart from whining,
i like the new VU GFX , :yay:even if i'm not able to see the quality of the armor and clothes ( crappy Card AGP , ATI Radeon 9250 256MB :duh: )

PS- I like the new Kerberos Mob .. even if i had a 70% return yesterday ( 100 ped ammo run) and they dropped nothing but oils , ammo and Yellow paint. :(

Note to self :

16Brawler.jpg

Now a better FAP Service for all of you!!!

See my banner for more details!
or click the Icon below.

I hunted Many Kerberos ( Young -Prov) the other day and was fun .. even if i lost much money , and i hope now they drop something better than Oils, Ammo and Yellow paints .

I was kinda pissed about the MA way-to-do things... Instead of stop with the 2 PEC decay shit , they just made new mini update 9.0.11 and introduced few fixes AND the new Foot ( Tiger, Thunderbird, Viking ) ...

DUST IN OUR EYES.. Most idiots-gamblers-stupid ppl will think " Cool now they drop these cool items and i can make money .. blah blah blah", And they'll forget tah tthey have to keep paying EVERY time they repair something a Pure Useless Decay of the armor..... Instead resolve SO many problems , Upgrade Servers , FIX BUG, SO MANY BUGS ... they give us some Cheesy look, and we have to pay because they finally worked instead of drinking cafe ............ ARG :mad:

I know .... you've all heard those before 156465981464618486 times .. but that's the moment ... :(

Oh ... HERE is my last Achievement Thread

:tiphat:

Post only for my skilling update :tiphat:

BTW any one who wants to buy my full tt korss can PM me , in next days i'll sell it so , you have some more time :D

Note to self :

Thanks Mr.Combi .. lol

SG260.jpg

22Psycho.jpg

23RangedBLP.jpg

35RangedLaser.jpg

ONLY 3 LEVELS FROM COOLNESSSSSSSS
:cool:

37LSniperHIT.jpg

Last edited:
Was really nice the last 2 days... i had a Team HOF:yay:

After that ,i lost almost everything allready , with BAD returns in Mining .. maybe worst returns EVER ... 200 probes, 35 find with biggest find Poor Angelic... WTF #1 :(

After that i tried Maffoids... 200 peds ammo+60 peds decay, in the Uber Maf LA ... damn .. not a global , nor the UL2 i was searching ... tons of No Loots and many Cb5 ... WTF #2 :mad:

On the other side... i got some nice skills and finally reached 2k in FA :wtg:

Note to self :

2kFA_369649.jpg

Funny was that i reached 9Level prospector by gaining +1 Intelligence :laugh:

9Prospect.jpg

23BLPpistol_437274.jpg

19grenadier_839700.jpg

BIG BAD LOOTS AND FINDS is all i get now after my Team HOF :(

I looted many CB5 from Kerberos and Maffoids so i did a hunt on small snables... 100 peds ammo took me 4 hours :hammer:

Good is i got 150 levels in BLP Tech :yay:

the Negative is that even in SNABLES ffs i lost peds... lmao :laugh:

So apart from whining on NL_SPAM_AFTER_HOF , i got some skills ... :rolleyes:

oh and Finally reached 62 Agility :yay:

Note to self :

Agility62.jpg

25rangedplasma.jpg

perc2k.jpg

24PlasmaPistoler.jpg

IRL Mode / ON

Pretty busy with my GF this weekend :makelove::naughty::inbed: .. haven't played any EU .... but i wanted to post my new ranks and levels from last week .. soooo

Note to self :

31blpsniper.jpg

24rangedBLP.jpg

ANTE KAI GAMHSOU GIA PAIXNIDI :mad:

asdfasdfasfasfasdfasdfasdasfasasasasfasfasfsadasdfadfasdfasdfasfasfasdfasdfasdasfasasasasfasfasfsadasdf
wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfadfasdfasdfasfasfasdfasdfasdasfasasasasfasfasfsadasdf
wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfadfasdfasdfasfasfasdfasdfasdasfasasasasfasfasfsadasdf
wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

NO FUCKING LOOT , NO FUCKING FINDS :hammer: ... Only skills with big - in my PED card.

Note to self :

RDA3.8k.jpg

1.4kDrill.jpg

1.4kSurv.jpg

30laserpistol.jpg

HG3.2k.jpg

Keep finding nothing ... returns are worse than ever :(

I must sell all my storage to keep playing :cry:

Note to self :

MMS4.2k.jpg

:sniper:

42Intel.jpg

More intelligent than evah ... :laugh:

24BLPpistoler.jpg

I know i know ... too much whining :grumble:

But what can i say ? ... gone over 800+peds in Mining and Ammo+decays yesterday and lost 200+ peds :(

I mean ... i hunt Armax,Molisk,Foul,Fefoids,Calamusoids,Big Daiki,Argo .... Nothing .. no global , best loot 30 peds... and the same for Mining, Eudoria, TI ... Nada... nothing bigger than Medium after 600 probes? ... what should i do?.... was thinking it's better stop playing for few days maybe ... or i'll go hunt Snables with CB5 ... many looted sitting in my Storage :D

IRL MODE ON

Today is my sister's birthday .. haven't seen her for months. She is in Brussels i'm always in Rome ... Wish i had the money to make a short Weekend-trip but can't do ...

Note to self :

Sword25.jpg

1.4kPlasma.jpg

11Survey.jpg

CR2.8k.jpg

Oh and very nice one.... +1HP :cool:

The hunt or mining are only waste of peds for me now :( .. should change totaly my hunt places ? .. dunno what to do really... all i get is 30-60% at best from both ...

Anyone who has an advice plz PM me....
:)

Wow .... yesterday .... i was Healing some friends for total of 6 HOURS :hammer: My finger joints are hurting me ... but at least i got some tips and good amount of skills! Got more than 100+ FA levels, 30 in diagnosis and few in anatomy, dexterity and more than 0.5 in intelligence :eek:

Note to self :

3 more levels to Medicine :wtg:

17paramedics.jpg

2.2kSer.jpg

30Gaus.jpg

22rangedgauss.jpg

22pyrotropian.jpg

Sunday ... I've been watching some South Park episodes today ... so Funny :laugh:

I'm little ill , so i stayed home today , even if the weather is sunny ... :(

EU MODE ON/
Finally i had some lucky hunt yesterday:yay: 130 peds hunt 320 peds back .. 2 Argo Globals ... i'm happy, that my bad luck period is over.. for now :)

And while i was waiting for a friend to come online i used a Scanner... some nice boost of skills and Inteligence,Perc, Anatomy skills ;)

Note to self :

14Humanoid.jpg

EU MODE /ON

Yesterday
i had a really strange day in EU .. i started a BIG run on en-matters cause i want to unlock Surveying ... 300 Probes along Amethera but the skill gains were so few :dunno:

It all started with an Argo Global .. yes another one :yay:but after that the biggest find i got in 300 probes was an Average .. Sweetstaff :hammer:

I finished with mining and bought a full TT UL2 !! Added my 103 amp and started hunting Feffoids .... Close PA, at Zychion ... i was loosing 90+ peds in decays and ammo and really i was pissed cause i 've lost as much , even if i globaled in that Argo , on the mining run :cry:

Looking at my previous day ... i only had 1 chance ... Peaks for argos... if they like me so much , why not? And after lossing 80 peds i finally got a 70+ Global on Argo again ,.... never liked Argo hunt.. but i think they like me :laugh:

The only very nice of the day was that :

I finally got to 5k RIFLE :woot:

5kRifle_66236.jpg

MOTORHEAD were a really nice company :headbang:

Note to self :
2.6kCourage.jpg

32plasmasniper.jpg

EU MODE /ON

T
hat was a really BAD day ( loot wise) .. maybe the worst in my EU life :cry:

Everything i did was a disaster ... 250 peds ammo+decays with ul2+103 on Feffoids and Argos and i had a nice 30% return ... :hammer:

400 probes in 2 runs Amethera and Eudoria 50% back :(

WTF i going on, i don't know.. but i think is period for Sweating , take more care of my Disciples and do my FAP service , cause hunting snables and Daikis with opalo+101 .. no thanks :D

The only very strange , positive was that in my last hope for something my friend BigDog made 28 peds of Light amps and i had a small 30 peds profit from TI mining run.. mostly nexus (5-8-11 level finds) :wtg:

Note to self :

36RNGlaserdmg.jpg

Grenadier20.jpg

EF MODE / ON

Don't know what to say ... my luck sems to change everywhere.. in EU , IRL even in EF!!! :yay:

Yesterday before the end of the Weekly Lottery i bought ONLY 1 ticket.... and look what happened :laugh:

weeklylottery.jpg

IRL MODE /ON

Was a really nice weekend here in Rome... Saturday night , was VERY cold ... But i've meet with Filippo, one of the best friends i've ever had... We had few beers :beerchug: and then returned at my place at 4 AM , both half-drunk , so i prepared 2 very tasty Greek GYROS :

:drool:

Here is a pic to see how it looks like :

gyros_C5890.jpg

I'm a good Cook you know? :cool:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS- Sometimes i think there are only 2-3 ppl who read my Diary ... :(

I see no PMs , NO +/- rep
with some comment .... I feel a little alone ...

Back