Levithanikos's (Demonikos) Diary

4 days now without global ,without loots ,no ESI drops, and forlast 220 peds mining run to end up with 95 peds ores TT :mad:

Remember my ped card at 700 peds with full amps and now it's +/- 200 peds with dead amps and 50 peds ores ....

WTF i'am gonna do? I don't want to deposit again, because it's a strange period waitng the new VU ...

Apart from those bad luck shit, i reached 2k Evade and 2k Dexterity .... plus few new ranks in Serendipity, Anatomy,MMS and Aim :cool:

Ziby gave me a nice idea and from now and on i'll post the globals/HOFs my faping costumers had, to show ppl what they can hunt with my 2600 fap services ... waiting for more PM's hunters! ;)

Again loosing peds .. opalo hunt+105, mk2+105 , nothing seems to work .. today istayed in a place buring 200 peds ammo and 120 peds in amp decay and not a single global , not ESI NADA ....

TY MA ... You are so fair :laugh:

BTW, i gain +1 HP from Courage Skillgain and now i reached 123 HP and became Impressive Laser Sniper :cool: ...

NR 2.6k in Aim
too but nothing changed in my HA/CHA/Min Damage ...

Hope now i'll relog i have a global or HOf ... 500 + peds lost in 5 days ... WTF :mad: and NO FRIKING GLOBAL OR ESI!

WOOT? :eek:

I just globaled like i had wished ... TY MA! :clap:

Next wish : Hope i get some nice armor part from those Bots ( i'll go now in team hunt :D )

Well .... Today i took few ss of my skills cause i had 5 NR in a 300 peds run with 60 peds profit, without even global! :D

NR in : IRD,FA ,Perc , HG and of course 60 Agility!

I'll wirte a thread later on this. :rolleyes:

Unfortunatelly 200 peds ammo+ 100 peds decay wern't enough to global even once on those fefoids ... "I need those Korss, you know ,mr. fefoid?" "UARGH RUAR" ... They don't seem to understanding the good way so i had to kill every blue fluffy guy , but those suckers have the korss well hidden :(

Well , my skills atm this moment ( 60 agil ) are

Health: 123
Total Attribute Value: 181
Total General: 11447
Total Combat: 36418
Total Defence: 2339
Total Medical: 6772
Total Science: 2528
Total Information: 1959
Total Mining: 4893
Total Construction: 6760
Total Tailoring: 13
Total MindForce: 404
Total Level Value (No Attributes): 73849
Total Level Value (No Health): 74030
Total Level Value : 74153

hihi .. i passed over70k Skills.. i'am happy :cool:

Demonikos Vs Aliens :cool:

Tonight, i fap a friend in CP . Those beasts hit really fast and hard ,but my skills are going fast higher and higher and i hope in few weeks i'll have unlocked Medicin . :D

Hope we get some globals /HOFs cause only 5% on globals ,without any peds/hour is really cheap. and so far i had more runs without globals than those with 5-20 peds profit ....

I'am not greedy , but when i'll do max heals i might change the fee/hour to 5 peds.

It's not much 5 peds /hour when you use ammo and decay over 300-400 peds / run :rolleyes:

Ty all for the support and for using my service... :tiphat:

Today ... Studying in Univ. Eating the same crap food they prepare in Student Restaurant , and on my return at home a pile of dishes.... the best part is that i never used those...

my flat mates did, but now i have no dishes to prepare my dinner :laugh: i hate when they do that :mad:

After that i try to log in Project Bug-Tropia and this F*cking Problem : "Pe.exe " Application error .. blah blah blah ... tried to delete the chache.. didn't work .... uninstalled PE-ass... couldn't use it again ... Dunno WTF is going on , but i started downloading it again :(

A 8.6.3.exe VU i had (1.13 Gb) made my PC freeze for and my HD work in 100% for 15 mins... and now i download it again ... :mad:

Hope THAT works!

I'am sotired from studying today ....

Just wanted to say that the last 2 days ai had few globals... one could be a HOF, when i think about my 126 peds TT korss :cool:

BTW NR in LWT 5.1k and Courage 2.8 K . And changed in 3.5 HA yesterday .... profit and skills.... i think i like it :D

On the other hand.... I wish there were more ppl need my faping services :(

I'am a good company for hunt ,allways i have fun ad my skills are not the best but .... 92% doing max Healing (42 HP/ Ek-2600 ) that's very close to 100% ... if i HOF i'll chip in Diagnosis and unlock Medicin to offer flawless services tothose who need it :tiphat:

Come on ppl ,give me a chance to show you all who i'am and how i work :)

Today i had a cool invitation to hunt some Spiders with TT fists... :laugh:

I think this is gonna be fun .. i'll post few SS later ,after the hunt .... hope we get some nice Supremancy part :D

Enough ..... ENOUGH MA!

This is too fucking insane .... i had 600 peds in my ped card... and my amps full TT .Now after 10 hours hunt and mining .... results :

NO GLOBALs

NO ESI

NO ITEMS

NO LOOT BIGER THAN 10 PEDS

NO FUCKING RESOURCES FOUND BIGGER THAN MODEST

And i wasn't using a freaking OPALO but a Korss +105 ..... :mad:

I have now 150 peds and all my amps dead ... i can't hunt... :(

Lost 600+ peds ....

I say a BIG F**K YOU , to whoever gonna take this ATH ... 600 peds you gonna take, from my pocket...

Yes i hate this . That's why i'll stop depositing in this Uber Fucking Gamblers "game" and become a mentor, working with ppl and maybe take some reward ...

and a BIG F**K YOU MA for screwing more and more this place.... yes F**K YOU AND YOUR ATH SYSTEM ! Stick it in your ASS!

IF MODs want to delete those words , do it! I can't write in other language, BS... diary should be a place you write your thoughts ... whatever those are ....

Last edited:
ok , now i feel a bit better ... but losing 60$ in 1 day is really big ammount, for me.
With 60$ dollars i can have launch for 1 MONTH in students reustaurant FFS!.... :(

I just will stop despositing , that's it... i'll trade and make money like all smart ppl do.

I'll help noobs and have fun sweating with my disciples ... They will not make me quit that easy .... :cool:

This new VU .. after reading so many posts...

I don't really like it .... The the new auction fee is insane! I sold an esi and lost 9 peds! so , ESI don't worth selling in auction .. All back in Spam Towns .... :mad:

MA could add a fee of 5% only in the sell price .... A 0.5 + 5% * (BO-TT) should be more normal....

now we'll gonna see all the crap items in Auction .... all those that can be sold for less than tt+10 , so the reseller/seller will pay only 1-2 peds.... :handjob:

The ESI shit on the other hand... MA AGAIN , don't give enough info how we'll have to calculate the new ESI skills....

I start getting sick of all those changes without warning ... MA really sucks when the yact like lil childs. :handjob:

We Pay FFS in REAL FUCKING $ here and we demand more info and more respect.. we are not money bugs :mad:

Health: 123 123
Total Attribute Value: 181 182
Total General: 11447 11875
Total Combat: 36418 37129
Total Defence: 2339 2434
Total Medical: 6772 7069
Total Science: 2528 2783
Total Information: 1959 2345
Total Mining: 4893 5123
Total Construction: 6760 6966
Total Tailoring: 13 13
Total MindForce: 404 449
Total Level Value (No Attributes): 73849 76525
Total Level Value (No Health): 74030 76707
Total Level Value : 74153 76830

Had nothing to do and i posted my Skills atm .... i might start skilling LB again ... :rolleyes:

My first Hunt in the new VU .... i used an 2x0 again after months ... Melee is nice but my stats are have 1.1 HA diference and fomr Laser Rifles....That's why i'll stay in rifles... and maybe laser HG

I had a 100 peds run with jmk2+105 amp on Cornis mature.. poor mobs they payed good, had a 20 peds profit... even if i missed a 20% with jmk2 :( ...

Mayeb before i totally forget my melee hunts i might go for few armax with my honor and few axe 2x0 just to boost bravado and strength ... :D

Earlier i gained another +1hp from serendipity gain : 124 HP now :cool:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Few days ago i bought my first Radar Jacket ,with Beryc leather and i really love it... but i would like to color it ...

On the other hand, today ifound few more Turqoise paints ( TY Kaiser ) and Etopia finally colored my boots ( TY VERY MUCH ETOPIA ,AGAIN! ) just like did with my hat .. i love em ... i really like my avi now :

So, EF ppl who read this Diary , plz don't hesitate to PM me....

What colors you think would fit on my new Radar jacket ??

I wait your PM with your ideas !

Well well ... few days i don't write in here .. but i had so many hours of fun ... and not fun .

Where should i start? .... Hm .... The oilrig! Yeap ... ben there for few hours, was fun, used allmost all my ME ( 600+) but there were 2 good Friends , BigDog and Mags :hug:

It was the first time i've seen a resurection in action!
That was AWESOME ... :eek: here are few SS ....​

Before the resurection​

and during the reanimation...​

Isn't that just Cool? i was like :eek:

Then Mags whanted to see how it is .. PVP Zone .... You know the rest :handgun: ... and here are some SS from mags .... ( Naughty BD, you killed the poor girl in Supremancy :rofl: )​

and​

Was big fun , but after a wile some "nice" guy started luring AOA and bigger Atrox in the oilrig ... again and again and again ... :mad:

Got bored reviving all the time so on my last revive on the OP at SW i the TT finders and started some minning ... Awfull finds , and 20+ Armax Cow prov-Guard were all lootles ... So no need to say how many peds i lost that night ...​

WARNING !! WHINING MODE ON WARNING!!!

In 8 days of hunt i lost 1k peds!!!!!!!!!!! With small weapons ( p3a+102, opalo and some mk2+105) and in various servers / diferent mobs i kept losing peds... 20-30% returns are BOLLOCS! Not even 1 fucking global! AAARG!

WHINING MODE OFF

From the first day i've had 2 new Dicsiples. One is VERY active like you'll read in theabove link-thread. The other... haven't seen him yet more than once ... There are few more PM's, but need to evaluate my time, so all my disciples take the time they need...​

Hope my luck will change ! :(

Atm i only help my disicples and take care of the PPL who need my FAPing Services, I hunt a little with my disciples and show em how to do, what they want to do .. mining/hunting/crafting ...

I'amhaving fun , but some loot to keep me going , wouldbe nice... i'am almost broke ....

Have fun all of you readers of my Diary(a) lol ... and HOF,Global ... Cause i can't whatever i do ,mining/hunting/crafting ... It's not my lucky period, that's all .​

Yesterday my luck finally changed! :clap:

2 Substuntial Alic in 100 M range!

3 probes after the first Alic ... Tadaaaaaa again :laugh:

More Pics to come in the Hof Thread... TY BD, for coming and giving me that MD-202 ... Works great! and the decay is really nice and low! :yup:

Have fun .. now i have tosee my Disciples :wave:

Just note to self about skills :

61 Agility FINALLY
:cool:

1k+Surv and 1k+ Drilling .
.. I'll gonna stay in Matters as long as i unlock CGA or maybe first i'll drop few bombs to reach 1k+ in Prospecting :)

There are few days i don't write here... Disciples, hunt,mining, and mostly IRL, i need to study more , so not enough time for diary .

It's 6:43 AM here and woke up at 6:00 ,read EF ,i'll meet a new Disciple and if there is some time i might drop some probe before i go to university to study :D

I just wanted to post here a really nice SS i had from last week i had a nice hunt with BD ... or maybe was 2 weeks ago? :confused:

I can't remember, but was big fun ... Bristels with Fists and opalo 101 ... heheh... BD had to PM so i found the time to make a really nice SS in TI castle... the sky is just awesome! Enjoy .. BS hope you see this cuase i'am bored sending you PM with link :tongue2:

I just love this pic.. we both look somwhere and the backround .. just fookin great! :D

Woot? :eek:

5 days i dont wrote here? :confused:

I don't have much time ... Mostly studying in Library , so i go outside house for at least 10 hours .... Then ,when i come here.. takes few hours to read EF :laugh: and then my disciples might need me so i log.

I don't have much fun latly with EU. Yes is fun .. but not like it used to me.

My skilling is going VERY slow .. and i want Coolness so much.! :(

Keep losing all the time ... and when a global pops up , i feel like :Oh ok .. another one ... not feel that adrenaline , i used to feel ... Dunno why .

Good is i have 3 disiciples atm and i have fun , even with some opalo hunt .. i like to see their reactions , hear their Questions ...

What i like with all the procedure is that you build their knowledge , their efficiency , with few hours ofwriting down words... it' a great feeling ....

Being Helpfull ... This is one of the best feeling a human being can have ... You are there to help , and smile (very important) ... YOU, not someone else... you make easier the life of someone you don't even know IRL ,you don't know his voice ,if really is a he or she ...

I love mentoring .I like being a good and respectable guide for anyone...

Sorry ,if you don't like to read this .. just don't fooking care at all ... i'am an open book for those who are interested.... for those who don't care... FU and go read something else. :cool:

This is me , these are my ideas , my feelings....

I always want to write something more but i leave it for the next Diary post ...

Oh ..yeah , it just came to me ... Today i had a blast with a friend .. PKing ... was fun ...

I killed his arz and he killed me too :laugh:
... The funny is he has more HP and skills, and i mean multiple times morethan mine .. and we were useing the same weapons ....

What that means?

Means that is not only number that count .

It's the user ... me , you , he, she..... stay in front of the PC.. clicking and moving the mouse .. but the results are so different.

SO awesome concept ... Showing how Unique we all are ....

Bad luck , good luck ...

Yesterday i had some good fun :yup:

Finally got into the Global list again :dance:

3.7k Click on Tubes - 2 globals - 80 peds profit and skills !

And yes.. another HP for me: 125 HP now

This one came at 1339 mining ... i'am happy that Mining is not only good to max my efficiency with Mining tools.

Later , i 've been in the RIG ... met few nice ppl. DrFellgood and Magrem ( is that right? ).... They were friendly and shared the oil with me... Ty guys.

Was the first time i've been in Rig and been so quite :D

I asked again and again if they using Scripts but not any direct responce so i think they are just too fast... or maybe not? :)

Well that's from me for now ... I'am busy with my 3 Disciples all active atm , and Tyn is goin gto graduate maybe in this weekend!

Now dude .. plz give me that MKV ME
:laugh:

Today i feel more like writing than going online and :sniper:

So .. i took few SS from a strange room i found my self last night ... there were no Doors to go out! :hammer:

That's why i'll do a small Event ... Or treasure hunt :yup:

I'll give the link here after i finish with the Thread ...

BTW ... wile i was in Nymptown yesterday , to see my old-Soc members ( The 8) Luu gave me a nice Turqoise Paint can .. 5 more to 20 ... Then i'll be able to finish my Radar Jacket :cool:

TY Luu ... i'll see you around

Health: 123 125
Total Attribute Value: 182 186
Total General: 11875 12431
Total Combat: 37129 37978
Total Defence: 2434 2539
Total Medical: 7069 7502
Total Science: 2783 2965
Total Information: 2345 2348
Total Mining: 5123 5640
Total Construction: 6966 7765
Total Tailoring: 13 13
Total MindForce: 449 567
Total Level Value (No Attributes): 76525 80097
Total Level Value (No Health): 76707 80283
Total Level Value : 76830 80408
:clap: Just changed Prof standing: Veteran Laser Sniper! :dance: :banana:

Wooho .... and at the same moment my skills reached 80k total! :cool:

I'am very happy ... Now.. 2 more ranks and i'll unlock Coolness.... not much peds for chiping so i better start :sniper:... will take few months ...:(

The last 2 days i don't play as much ... Loots have ben really bad for me . 30-40% returns for me in Mining and Hunt for 4 days was a -1k peds for me :mad:

I'am almost broke, and to make even worse no one ask my FAP services ... My disciples ( 2 active) don't log anymore the last week and i dunno what to do ... Maybe i'll keep killing some Tants for evade skilling :rolleyes:

--- -- -- IRL --- --- ---

I study 8-12 hour/Day and i enjoy it. Hard days are coming .. 2 exams ahead.

Today i had a phone call from a really close friend from Greece. She'll come to visit me in Rome for Christmas! :clap:

Finally . after 6 years i'am here i won't be alone those days :)

Sunday 03/12/2006 .... today is one sad day ! :(

After almost 3 years ( 2y 11m) i broke up with my GF , Mika ... Couldn't keep going ,she couldn't , i was there but she was gone away from me ...

New job, new ppl for her.. less time for me . One of those new ppl in her job ,she told me is "interesting" ... nothing more to say . It's over for her , so why going on like this?

I don't hate her, i know it would come one day ... Maybe i would do the same like she did.

I still love her , i know she loves me too, no doubt on this. But this won't make it hurt me less.

Distance is the problem ... All of you readers, don't do this mistake .. i've done it twice.. but there won't be 3rd . Relations from distance are VERY VERY hard ... needs immense patience and understanding ,neds a HUGE strength not to play with other ppl feelings.... For sure ,you grow up , you become more responsible ... but you miss them so much .

You allways share a part of time ... not your full time ... that's wrong , not good ... dunno how to expain .

Here i stay , in my cold room ,this Decembers Sunday , full of clouds that bring rain ... Drinking a sweet Mavrodafni wine i was keeping for our 3rd anniversary .. :( Smoking so much ... hope i get drunk and be able to sleep for a wile ..

I love you Mika ...

Yesterday i reached 4.8k Rifles :yay:

Few more NR are close ( 10 bar) but i need some hardcore skilling :sniper:

Maybe i'll depo or sell some shit i have in storage ... :scratch2:

Time to go to univ. :nutkick:

PS-love those new Emoticons :D

Today is my onomastic day ... :yay:

if i were in greece, i would celebrate it but today i'll be in Library studying :cry:

Well .. .shit happens ... ALL the time :laugh:

:yay: i'am so fucking drunk ... listening Slayer and dunno what else but i want to havefun ... ... tommorow no more studying .. fuck everything .. i 'll log now and drop all my peds in bombs ...

i want a fucking Tower MA.... i've lost 1k+ peds without a freaking global.

Where are my globals dude?

Dunno ... just need one .. 2 weeks without shit .. need 1 HOF and a woman to ... you know :makelove:

GAMW thn panagia sas, gamw thn mana sas ,gamw oti den sas exoun gamisei pote , kwloetairia. Poutanas paidia oloi sas ..... to stayro sas .... Na pate na gmah8hte poustarades gamhmenoi ksekoliarhdes souhdoi ... alla 170peds xamena se 300 peds kwlogamhmnenwn tubes kai oute ena global... :mad:

MA is driving me crazy ... why THE FUCK do i play this crap? lost so many peds again today ... mining/hunt/craft ,nothing pays back ...

days like this make me want to quit ... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Haven't global last 2 weeks losing 1.2k peds allready and not globals no find no fucking nothing ....

WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PEDS? WHY THE FUCKING HELL I CAN'T take nothing better than 30-40% back?

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????

Well , after 7 or more days brake from EU i see that EU is crap.

Total uber crap i say ...

New VU coming .. :yay: ... Er wait :scratch2:

This VU is only to make for MA another few $KK ,and i don't think they'll gona make something for the missed shoots due to bugs and lag ...

They need some more money for the christmass presents.. who is gonna pay? :laugh:

Well ... how's everybody? :confused:

It's rhetoric really... no one ever PM me from reading this Diary . Should be really boring me thinks :laugh:

After breaking up with Mika, i don't have fun playing Eu anymore, I don't write in EF more than 0-1 posts/day ... maybe is cause in my subconscious , they are all realted with her.. :scratch2:

Maybe it's cause, i found my Anime series and movies again for my free time, and i found some Real Life .... Life reinvented , or sometin :D

Fact is... imiss ppl from EU , and EF too :( ...

I'am afraid loging in and losing what is left from that wonderfull Dynamic shit that MA sells, so me ,you ,we ... pay for thoseATH ...

i'am not yet ready to go from EU , but i really only stay for the few ppl i know, that worth it, and all those HOURS upon HOURS .... for 1.5 years i wasted in this "universe".

Quiting playing and sell or my items and skills ... that's a bad idea!! ... i just have my cool down period after losing 1.2k peds in 10 days without even a freaking global or shit ...

old days used to loot some ESI and feel better.. now ESI are more than rare it seems.

Well, have fun all ... happy x-mass, new year ... and whatever you wish ...

And believe me, an UBER hof or money won't change your life .. wish for something really worthy. ;)

Hello everyone ! :wave:

I'am having a great time here in Rome with a friend that came to visit me ... :yay:

We've been in Naples for few days ,to my cousin's home and we tasted all those GREAT Napolitan recipes! :wtg:

The next days we'll be walking all day around Rome ...

Have fun all and some nice Uber loots... cause i can't! :D

Back