Levithanikos's (Demonikos) Diary

EU MODE / ON

Dunno what is going on .... but I LOVE IT :yay:

My luck seems so much changed ... in 2 days got 6 globals , in 250 peds ammo run , with my new CB19+Tac40 and M4a+105 ... Seems that these 2 generate globals and good loots ( 15-45 peds ) for me ... :cool:

Not yet any Hunt HOF , but i DON'T complain ... i'm very pleased with the Results in Skills and Income :wtg:

Time to :sniper: some Feffoids!

Note to self :

Great boost for my FAP service!

2.2kFA.jpg

2.4kDex.jpg

And finally only 2 levels from Coolness! :cool:

38Lasersniperhit.jpg

16Evader.jpg

32BLPsniperhit.jpg

EU MODE / ON

Dear readers of my Diary :

Just want to share my feeling about Hunting , that is the first time in 2.5 years i'm around, that i constantly profiting in every hunt :wtg:

I keep Hunting Atrox these 2 last days and i always profit in someway ... don't ask me why or how... i really don't know ...

I just wanted to try
CB19+Tac40 and M4a+105 and looks like they are great for Atrox ... Not yet a HOF or any Jaguar parts or even one ESI after 11+ globals that i'm after but hey , i keep put shit in my storage and my PED card grows little by little :cool:

I tried Feffoids and lost money , i trid Argos and lost money .. looks like for the time Atrox is my favorite mob ...

After all that skilling i got another HP , this time from Rifle skill gain, now at
128 !

128HP.jpg

Have fun IRL and in EU all of you !

Note to self :

Another milestone for me and my FAP service :

5.000 Anatomy!

5kAnatomy.jpg

1kDiag.jpg

The rest of new Profession Levels

26RangedPlasma.jpg

26BLPrangeddmg.jpg

25plasmapist.jpg

25blppistoler.jpg

WARNING !

The Diary section is no more active . For who like my Diary and keep reading it , now you can follow me, by reading my EF-Blog here

EntropiaForum.com - Demoniko's Diary - Blog Edition

Last edited:
Back