Motörhead Invitation Competition: Events 3 - 8

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Motörhead Invitation Competition: Events 3 - 8
11 Nov 2008

On November 14th six hunting events will be arranged, two events for each health skill attribute. The health skill attributes are: tough +, medium and weak.

All equipment permitted in all of the events. Health level requirements must be met at the start of the event. The event ticket is personal and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Inform Emma or Simon if you are not able to participate in the event in order to give somebody else the chance.

More info about the rules etc. can be found at each of the land markers. The tickets for the events will be released on Wednesday 12th November at 19:00 UTC. First come, first served.

The first three events start on Friday 14th November 2008 at 20:00 UTC.
The last three events start on Friday 14th November 2008 at 23:30 UTC.
Land area 5 for the participants with tough (250+) health skill attribute.
Land area 18 for the participants with medium (150-249) health skill attribute.
Land area 15 for the participants with weak (88-149) health skill attribute.Tickets: 50 tickets for each event are available at the land markers:
Amethera land marker 5: (12502, 13094, 46).
Amethera land marker 18: (19715, 6518, 140).
Amethera land marker 15: (19245, 14248, 198).

Note that you only can register at the land marker connected with your health level indicated above.

Originally Posted Here

O ho :) Very interesting....

Of course, Typically, I Just went up to Medium, so now I'm a small fish in a big pond, but Hey I can give as good as I get and plan to be a tough competitor...

Looking forward to finding out more at the Land Marker...

:handgun:

I sure hope you boost the falx spawn for the event:)

:yay: :woot: Events !! :D :wtg:

Sounds fun :thumbup:

ill be there!

OK, so hands up if you got over-excited, and went straight to the Land Marker, found no-one else there, got even more excited about being the first, couldn't make the LandMarker give up any info about this whatsoever, and THEN read :

The tickets for the events will be released on Wednesday 12th November at 19:00 UTC. First come, first served.

:wise:

:ahh:

:laugh:

OK, so hands up if you got over-excited, and went straight to the Land Marker, found no-one else there, got even more excited about being the first, couldn't make the LandMarker give up any info about this whatsoever, and THEN read :

:wise:

:ahh:

:laugh:

lol noob ;)

More info about the rules etc. can be found at each of the land markers.
Hey everyone :)

Can you please post some screenies from the markers with rules and "more info" ?
Or MA please give us ALL the neccessary info here ;)

TIA

Can you register for both events in your health category? (or do you have to?)

Just visited LA15, still no event in the event list, so it seems no more info can be found at the moment.

Can you register for both events in your health category? (or do you have to?)

Yes you can register for both events in your health category, but you can only win 1 invitation. This said if you win in the first event you can still enter the next event but can not collect first prize.

Justin :)

As much as I like this event...
I think it should have been 200+ instead of 250+ for the top one.
The medium one will be very croweded and very spread out in skills and equipment, 200+ for the upper one would be better imho.

Also I hate kingfishers :banghead:

tu for the land areas m8 .....2 my surprise at5 the land markers no info ...please consider me registered....

good thing those events eh.....anticipating ...

hmmm sounds like a great event......
however, like most other events i will be at my 8-5....missing the start of second part of this one by 30 minutes...whats so wrong with weekends?

Weren't these coordinates given in Berthas message as well?

Yes but as you can see, he included links to the entropedia site with information such as DNA and the like.

Appreciated octo, +rep :)

hmm.. for the mid lvl events i estimate tickets will be sold out in about 10seconds.... pump up the tickets if possible MA.

Hurray! An event in which i actually have a slim chance of winning! Finally! Tks MA!

150hp-250hp is such a large range of hunting ability. It would be nice if MA werent so lazy to regulate these events just by scanning the winner to check if they fall in said category. Surely between registration and event start they could run a database query to check the HP of registrants faster than scanning all participants, then kick ppl trying to break the rules. This way they could make events without such massive skill ranges.

It would be more fun if those tickets could be found in loot, instead of just buying them from Land Marker... and I agree 150-250 hp is a big pool, better 150-200, 200+

As much as I like this event...
I think it should have been 200+ instead of 250+ for the top one.
The medium one will be very croweded and very spread out in skills and equipment, 200+ for the upper one would be better imho.

Also I hate kingfishers :banghead:

I tend to agree in general, but kings/oculus aren't very hard for people with 150+ health anyway.

However, the events are going to be almost non-events on 5 and 18 if they don't increase the spawns.

lol, very fairly proportionated
90-150 health :49,9% of players
150-250:50% of players
250+: 0.01% of players

I tend to agree in general, but kings/oculus aren't very hard for people with 150+ health anyway.

I visited that LA just now, not an Oculus or a Kingfisher in sight. No mobs of any sort for that matter, so the target of the Hunting Event is currently Wide Open...

Dare I hope we will be pitted against Lemme's Guardians?

Would be very cool, so problee not :(

hmm.. for the mid lvl events i estimate tickets will be sold out in about 10seconds.... pump up the tickets if possible MA.

Noted.

We will also add some dna to these events just to spice it up a bit;)

O ho :) Very interesting....

Of course, Typically, I Just went up to Medium, so now I'm a small fish in a big pond, but Hey I can give as good as I get and plan to be a tough competitor...

Looking forward to finding out more at the Land Marker...

:handgun:

In your situation, I'd be tempted to chip out some courage (or other health skill) to take you down to 149 and keep it in your storage for after the event.

Then you'd be a big fish in a big pond. ;)

Back