Motörhead Invitation Competition: Events 3 - 8

Sounds like good fun - I hope they insert DNA of some of the still elusive mobs (letomie, frescocuda etc.).

There is a world of difference between 150HP and 249HP - grouping in that range kinda defies the idea of grouping based on HP.

Justin how much are the tickets from the landmarker?

btw..if someone win and dont want to go...can sell the invitation?:scratch2:...or make a gift..or something?

Or if you dont want to go you could not enter and let someone who does want to go take part instead

i would love 2 go 2 motorhead..if any 1 cant participate...i know ya youngsters dont know the band...lol i am game:)

Justin, you might want to check this out :rolleyes:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...g-registration-event-accident-prevention.html

Support case sent also.
Yes we are aware of this. This event is not official and will be removed in time for the official event ticket release;)

Just be sure do check the event description when you purchase your ticket to enter the right event.

People that have weak health or lower are able to participate in the weak level category and will be a sporting challenge with an opalo and pixie to other participants;)
Everybody in each event must reach the level requirements for that health category they are in.

If you win a ticket it is up to you what you do with it, keep it,sell it or give it away to your grandmother. Whoever has the winning tickets in their inventory on the 3rd of December will be contacted by Mindark for further details.

Justin:)

My grandma like vikingarna and Lars Roos..I think a motorhead ticket would be classified as a punishment by her =)

cant stop laughing! hahaha :laugh::laugh:

its getting busy here at the marker ;)

I take it I missed the tickets? I went there last night mistakenly but also on recon and again now but realize it`s 19:00 where I am not UTC. I don`t see any events listed so it must be. Ahhhh falx dung!

Got one @ LA15

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I took one ticket... now I want to 'give another guy' a chance :D
how can I unregister ?

Woohoo, I'm registered for both the Weak events :yay:

how can I unregister ?

You can't, because you registered directly at the land marker rather than getting a ticket from the organiser.

Now I still have no idea what the event is. Can anyone share some info. Hunting? Mining? Luck of the draw? I`m kind of put off by the lack on info. I have worked with Lemmy and we have a mutual friend or two. It might be cool to get into whatever is going on but I can only jump through so many hoops.

got a ticket , dunno what i would do if i would win :D

Now I still have no idea what the event is. Can anyone share some info. Hunting? Mining? Luck of the draw? I`m kind of put off by the lack on info. I have worked with Lemmy and we have a mutual friend or two. It might be cool to get into whatever is going on but I can only jump through so many hoops.

They are 1-hour single highest loot hunting event. We don't know what the mob is yet, they are supposed to be adding DNA at some point for it.

You're too late to register now though.

That was EXTREMELY poorly planned. I was there at the time specified to purchase a ticket and nothing, just everyone waiting..........had to leave 25 minutes later because I had to go back to work.

Hmmm......reminds me of about every other MA event.....

Also @ LA 18

Motörhead Invitation Competition: Events 3 - 8
11 Nov 2008

The event ticket is personal and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Inform Emma or Simon if you are not able to participate in the event in order to give somebody else the chance.

how can I unregister ?

You need to get in touch with Simon or Emma.

Why did you get a ticket if you weren't going to take part in the event?

I also got into both events.

Also I heard Emma say the DNA will be added sometime tomorrow :) cant wait to see what it is.

:yay:

Dunno your health level, but at least at LA18 south of nate valley (hp=150-249) there are open slots for 10 ped at claim rod; 20:00-21:00 (17), and 23:30-00:30 (36). The events for HP<150 is full though.

If there still are free slots later maybe it might possible to persudade MA to let people with lesser HP join the mid level event on their own risk (the mobs on the mid level LA is oculus and kingsfisher, currently minimum spawn).

I just got home from work and based upon the pictures it looks like the tickets for both time periods were released at the same time. I will be logging in, in about 10 minutes does anyone know if any tickets are left or did all the slots get filled right away?

Edit: just re-read Olegs post - too late to get any tickets.

I was happy to see the events split for more time zones, too bad the tickets were not distributed for across a few time zones as well.

Good luck to everyone that got a ticket!

Would've been nice if they'd mentioned the ticket price beforehand...Would have saved me about an hour of time... :/

No prize (except that invitation) and win rule

money from the fee..is split from second and three place...if i saw corectly...so...if will be 100tickets...will be around 500peds for second and 500peds for third place..at least on la18 is 10ped fee:wtg:

more events:):yay::yay::yay:

so it could be a totally new mob? :D with different maturity levels set for the 3 different hp limits.....

....maybe MA are sick and tired of waiting so long for someone to complete the new DNA's ;)

Thanks Oleg that`s what I was looking for!

I would have been in the <150 class on LA15. SOLD OUT

That`s all I need to know.

Got tickets for both events in Lightweight class :)
It will be interesting to see what mob gonna handle 100 hunters in such a small LA. 3 sets of Aurlis set to max density mabe :D
One thing is for sure though, its gonna be crazy...

so the first event that emma made was the 20 MA time one ?

Back