Motörhead Invitation Competition: Events 3 - 8

Motörhead Frontman Lemmy to Launch Own Private Army Inside Virtual World Entropia Universe(older ma post) but perhaps its a bit to early for that

Like someone already said I’m to noob yet, but who knows, maybe one day :yay:

money from the fee..is split from second and three place...if i saw corectly...so...if will be 100tickets...will be around 500peds for second and 500peds for third place..at least on la18 is 10ped fee:wtg:

more events:):yay::yay::yay:

I still dont get why we the players are paying for prizes in an MA event? :scratch2: I asked Eon the MA official that was there with Emma and all he said we read the event details :(

I still dont get why we the players are paying for prizes in an MA event? :scratch2: I asked Eon the MA official that was there with Emma and all he said we read the event details :(

We were planning to let the tickets go for free but felt this left the event open for people to exploit. We wanted to include runner up prizes and attract the serious event goers and Motörhead fans alike.

There will be more free Motörhead events coming soon so keep your ear to the ground if these events appeal to you more;)

Justin:)

LA 18 DNA: 4 x Itumatrox, 1 x Cornoanterion, 1 x empty (to be filled just before event starts)

Settings min/min, unlocked, and 15 improvement points available.

Shouldn't these spawns be built up before the event starts?

100 people will be on this LA and right now 1 hunter would spend a lot of time running around...

There will be more free Motörhead events coming soon so keep your ear to the ground if these events appeal to you more;)

Would it be possible to make them ON TIME, as i was there waiting for nearly 30 minutes at the appropriate time and had to leave bakc to work....when i had another chance to check, THEY WERE ALL GONE!!!!

A New York City event would be nice and I know Motorhead always stops here when they are on tour.

here is the Maturity List of LA 15
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
owje im too excited :ahh:

I went and check all the LA's involved in tomorrows event's and must say medium and tough health levels have some cool mobs to hunt but I was a bit disappointed to see the mobs for weak level.

I went and check all the LA's involved in tomorrows event's and must say medium and tough health levels have some cool mobs to hunt but I was a bit disappointed to see the mobs for weak level.

i was more than disappointed !

we need more spawn in la 18 because we are 85 players!!!:D:D:D

If I had known I would have chipped up last 3 HP to medium... :(

You may still be able to ...check LA 18 if there are aby places if so Ask Emma to remove you from the weak catetgory and get ticket for LA18 (i think thats the medium category one).

anyone know if its possible to get run in a higher catagory? id rather play with in the medium land, but alas im a noob. Can anyone from mindark give us a clarification, could mean at least two extra people getting a chance in weak catagory.

You may still be able to ...check LA 18 if there are aby places if so Ask Emma to remove you from the weak catetgory and get ticket for LA18 (i think thats the medium category one).
Its a lot of things to do in a few hours between coming home from work and first event start but I will see if it is possible, ty for input!

Ambu and argos for weak. They gonna increase the spawn. So where is the problem?

Ambu and argos for weak. They gonna increase the spawn. So where is the problem?

I did some spiders solo yesterday and i'm in weak category. Many people find it exciting hunting different mobs from normal. All the mobs in la15 are usual whereas la18 and la5 have some interesting DNA in there and will get another surprise DNA today (possibly even letomie or fresquoda or whateva its called : - ) or maybe DNA from another planet!

I did some spiders solo yesterday and i'm in weak category. Many people find it exciting hunting different mobs from normal. All the mobs in la15 are usual whereas la18 and la5 have some interesting DNA in there and will get another surprise DNA today (possibly even letomie or fresquoda or whateva its called : - ) or maybe DNA from another planet!

I'm thinking the same George. Someone will find the missing DNA during this event.

First event on la 15...

100 players in la 15... 2 mins and first ppl started complayning...

30 mins and it was hard finding mobs.

Hope spawn and majority is changed to event 2...

First event on la 15...

hehe after 20 mins you could better go out mining :laugh:

First event on la 15...

My main hope is that the whiners don't come back. I'm not optimistic :)

I agree... might turn of event chat if they cant stop wining.

im crying just a lil bit :( cause of my situation of the last 5 min :laugh:

very exciting event the second one but like you said its the limitation of the event system :S

Well, I was up to 2nd in the first event on LA18 at one point.
Ended up in 5th :yay:

Not bad I thought for me, considering the company :silly2:

Was great fun for the first 10 minutes before the mobs dried up. I do rather think MA seriously underestimate the amount of firepower that 100 people have.

Gratz to the winners :yay:

Buying concert tickets @ Boxes

3rd place for me in the second Weak event, and a prize of 500 PED :yay:

Grats to the other winners!

3rd place for me in the second Weak event, and a prize of 500 PED :yay:
Grats to the other winners!

graz!:)

it was not so bad event after all. It was bit sad when i saw how ppl start berate Simon after first event :( (LA15, first event). ...do they feel better after that? :scratch2: Everybody cant win!

Back