Motörhead Invitation Competition: Events 3 - 8

fact: most of the event there were no mobs to shoot

Let me rephrase this so its a little closer to fact ;)

most of the event there were no mobs spawning on the LA to shoot.

There was nothing to stop people from dragging there own mobs in and killing them on the LA,hell my only global from both events came from a trox i dragged in form the Falx LA.

When i ran out of mobs at the bottom of the LA i went and grabbed a couple of the larger argo and bery.

many of the competitors are in societies I`m sure so nothing was stopping you from getting some help to bring mobs to the border for you.

There were options there,people just needed to whine less and think more ;)

Dont get me wrong it would have been nice to have a spawn that could keep up but it was maxed-not much more you can do than that.

Some argued "there shouldn't have been so many hunters" -which i agree with but there wouldn't have been so many if people hadn't asked for more tickets.

I understand the need for a vent but whining in event chat in my opinion is preaching to the choir.We were all in the same boat and were well aware of the mob situation,it was the same for all.All it managed to do was bring the mood down for everyone else.

Grats to Exo and Sarge,Exo's largest solo HoF he said and what a time to pull it out :eek:
Also grats to Sarge,I know what its like to win an event in the final minutes so i know how buzzed you must have been.;)
Commiserations to Lina though,leading all the way to have it taken away in the dying stages must have stung a little. :(

Was it flawless?...No
Was it fun?...Hell yeah even with the constant searching for mobs:laugh:
Would i do it all again?....Just tell me where and when :D

Well I had an absolute Blast...

26th / 100 in the 2nd Mid Level event, and I only recently went up to that level so I'm very pleased with that...

Sure, the mobs were sparce, but that just calls for different tactics...

Cut down on the ammo and decay bill too :)

These events get a :thumbup: from me...

Also grats to Sarge,I know what its like to win an event in the final minutes so i know how buzzed you must have been.;)

Thanks :D I was completely shocked, soo did not expect that.

Hmmm. I guess I will not say anything since I came in about 50 place or something.

Anyway, I will actually go to the concert no matter what..

was in the first event yesterday in the weak section , in the beginning i was able to shoot a few ambus, but after like 10 minutes all mobs were gone and if 1 red dot spawned 10 green dots were running/shooting at it ... it was not funny, it was not satisfying, it was a waste of ped and time, the event just sucked and MA should have known better that this had to happen with 100players in one event

Wow , i went to see em last night, AWESOME!!!! Lemmy even asked for my autograph!!! :D

Whoever wins these tickets is in for a treat!!!

All the best, a still very drunk,

Jamhot

Ended 19th on the First one with a 86 ped Ituma I think it was.
Second one I only played 30 mins or so and got a 60 ped global and think I ended 30th or something.

Was really suprised when the spider youngs suddenly spawned, and I found one chewing my on my boot. :) I love those little critters, and really hoping they will stay.

On the upside there was no lag for me.
On the downside there wasnt many mobs to shoot. I came with 600 peds ammo (RJ + ML35) and left again with 400 peds ammo.

I really liked the mob choice. I died at one occation from getting a nasty crit. But hunting there required some fapping now and then (was wearing 5b's not 6a's) so it wasnt like it was too easy either. Would have been some really effective and fun hunting if the spawn was present!

There was alot of green dots on radar of course.
In the start of the event it was alooot of red dots, enough for everyone. Problem was it didnt respawn fast enough to keep up with the demand.

Hoping Emma will push the matter to the design team... ;) and make sure something is done about it until a next event.

You live and you learn eh? The idea to have event for IRL items is a good one, and I hope its something that will be carried out in the future too.

Now I might be shooting myself in the leg here since Im a hunter, but Id like to see miners and crafters included aswell if possible (maybe thats what the next two events is about??)

Oh and thanks for whoever gave me rep on the second event, appreciated :)

There was alot of green dots on radar of course.
In the start of the event it was alooot of red dots, enough for everyone. Problem was it didnt respawn fast enough to keep up with the demand.

Hoping Emma will push the matter to the design team... ;) and make sure something is done about it until a next event.

We'll i can't really get it why this happens, MA has to know the firepower that is available at some of the events. I can remember some of the usual events (CL or HU events) from 1+ year back when the lag was terrible and the spawn just simply wasn't enough.

I know they made some adjustments and they really improved event's so again i can't understand why they didn't think of this problem on forehand. Maybe the system just can't support a 100 participants event, but i really hope that they will note this one and take it to the CryTropia design team.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
with Lemmys roadies yesterday, yes i was already quite drunk! :D Yes i was wearing my entropia tee-shirt like a good entropian should and that is a pint in my hand! :beerchug:

Jamhot

I was only in the second event.

I liked it, and the small spiders was a surprise. Only negative thing is that with the weapon I brought, maddox iv+beast, it felt like 5 minutes to kill one :laugh:

It was fun with a decent spawn of Itumatroxes, I've tried hunting them before but ended up running 5 minutes between each one in the wild spawns, and it was also fun to be able to hunt Cornoanterions. They are my favorite mob at CND, but unfortunately the 50 ped it costs to get there digs a hole in my ped card and I'm too impatient to like waiting for pilots so it's not often I hunt them.

During the event, I was able to kill qquite a few Itumatroxes, but most of the times I saw a Corno someone else were on it quicker than me.

Back