Preview of New Oxford

Jessie Star said:
You already have our credit card numbers ... and we 'still' spend thousands .... yet, you neglect the loot system to the point that seasoned players don't want to play anymore. How about giving back a little??????
Why is everyone complaining about the loot system? :confused: The loot system is the part of PE which I think MindArk has made some really good improvements in. The loot system can't get any better than it already is so why complain? :D

I am simply saying that I hunt/mine .... just like I always have, and the loot are soooo much less now.

MA can do something about it ... not right to say that they can't. To PE .. MA is god!! ..... they can move mountains :laugh:

I don't want to start a big argument over the loot system ... even though it does need work!!!!! My main point was that time and money was spend on Oxford when it should have gone into fixing other things ... or giving some back to the players through loots.

Jessie :girl:

Hurrikane said:
think my neighbours would laugh their t*ts off if I strolled out the house in "Entropia Fashion" lol

your neighbours might be calling 999 (911 in north america) if they saw you strolling out of the house in that ninja hood garment.

kira-red said:
your neighbours might be calling 999 (911 in north america) if they saw you strolling out of the house in that ninja hood garment.

Isn't North America PvP? They would probably pk you before you got to the end of the street and loot you.

:laugh:

Back