Remember when?

Muppis

Old Alpha
Society
BlackAngels Evolution
Muppen Muppis Mupplund
Felt like doing a thread about all the fun things which has happened in the EU, or have changed during the 5 years i've played. Just make a simple post with "I remember when..."subject here"" and i'll add them to a list on page one of this thread :)

I remember when T-rex bought the first castle for 25k peds and everyone went "OMG SO MUCH CASH" :)

Reserved post

Isn't there already at least one thread like this? :rolleyes:

Ahhh - remember when someone looted an Egg?

I remember when someone looted an incubator for an egg. I also remember the date.....

Remember when the community divided briefly between Entropia Pioneers and Entropia Forum? Ooo me gawsh we were such rebels back then on EF.

EF was where all the cool kids were. ;)

Remember when PA had a radar? and tree? and... well a different face. Good ol days lol

i remember when MA told us , that not all mobs will have loot ,but those who do will have a better loot .....

Remember when mobs did the same dmg all the time without criticals?

Remember when the original Mind Ark went bankrupt? I bet you don't :)

Remember when best hunter was a romanian .

remeber when the aftermath of the CND sale and noobs were spawning in places like fort argus, troy ... so that the servers could cope ?

lovely Thread ^^

....... remember times at RIG when Parties @ Rig were funny and normal things to dance arround the Rig, waiting for a single Barrel of Oil spawning.

Mostly Orange Suits up to Date :wtg: LOL

....... remember pking arround RIG in Noob Times was oki for Noobs because we had lotsa Fun no matter if we get pked or not ^^

...... remember running all the way to Rig from SC beeing proud to stay alive without getting killed from Troxies....... finally reached the Rig and Baaaang you were pked..... but hell running there again hoping for a few hours of Rig Party without Pkers prolling arround ^^

i remember when someone made a thread just like this, not long ago.

*Opens the bag of werthers originals and ahnds them out*

I remember the days when people were a little more kind and less like jackass'

remember when after a vu items dropped like crazy by a MA fault and a few im2870 dropped by snable and sold for about 7k peds?

BAH! and where was I when these dropped lol

I remember when.....

Just make a simple post with "I remember when...

I remember when Muppis wanted us to put "I remember when" before what we remember. :D

I remember when GOLD ped was the loot we got. Mmmmmmm :yay: It was so pretty to see that gold :(

Remember the old Rig, all standing on the walls taking pot shots at one another....... and the big society wars....

Remember when the community divided briefly between Entropia Pioneers and Entropia Forum? Ooo me gawsh we were such rebels back then on EF.

EF was where all the cool kids were. ;)

I like my 96% longevity. :silly2:

I remember when you could slide bug into a building .. then relog and be on top !!

Yes.. but do you remember when success was spelled with 2 s's on the end !! ;)

(check your sig)

That was a fixed bug. At first you only had to lie down/stand up to be on top. :D

Ah, I remember visiting the top of every house and other building in Hadeshem. :wtg:

I remember when you could slide bug into a building .. then relog and be on top !!

Yes.. but do you remember when success was spelled with 2 s's on the end !! ;)

(check your sig)

Ahahaha! ZING! +rep coming your way when I spread. I lol'd so hard :laugh:

I remember a time when people wouldn't fall for such elaborate ****s...

For more information, see my published works.

I remember when TP to Amethera was random, no TPs or revives were
implemented. When you died you were back on Eudoria :cool:

I remember when TP to Amethera was random, no TPs or revives were
implemented. When you died you were back on Eudoria :cool:

yeah that helped me to get minopolis

died hundrets of times until a friend told me go to amethera and die ;)

needed about 15 tries :p

ohh and we tried those evil bristlogs... they were soo hard with mph+a103 (IN TEAM!)

edit: remember when u could have two neme / jag parts in one loot and wont be rich ;)
or an a105 for +15 was overpriced?
and most of the other amp's were tted (thats why they are not looted anymore.. noone tt's amps, so if u want to loot some tt all ur amps!!)

Last edited:
I remember when the rig was a place without walls, and just noobs and atroxes (and faustian)

I remember when A101 amps were only TT+30!

LOL, I've only played for 10 months, thats the best example I have. :D

I remember when you died you coud move around as a ghost.

That helpt on TP runs:)

I remember when A101 amps were only TT+30!

LOL, I've only played for 10 months, thats the best example I have. :D

I remember when you gave A101 amps away at tt+1 to nubs.. lol. Still can't believe the price of A105s now.. I'm happy I got my amps before all this price rocket nonsense lol.

Back