Remember when?

Remember when I revived the thread called "Remember When?" not long ago? check my posts :rolleyes:

I dont really like copycat threads... but no offense, i'm sure you didn't even realize there was a thread just like this :D

Remember when I revived the thread called "Remember When?" not long ago? check my posts :rolleyes:

I dont really like copycat threads... but no offense, i'm sure you didn't even realize there was a thread just like this :D

He probably did realise there was a thread just like this but maybe he doesn't really like necro'd threads

maybe thats true, but theres absolutely no reason to create a whole new thread about the exact same subject ;)

I remember waking up just south of Area 39.

I remember walking in a NNW/SSE direction and dropping a bomb every 8 seconds and having 98% hit rate when mining. Then when I hit the edge of the map I'd run west for 200 meters then do the same thing in the opposite direction. <-- this is my favorite "I remember when"

He probably did realise there was a thread just like this but maybe he doesn't really like necro'd threads

Or maybe he wanted to start a thread to get EFDs?
(much like this post i'm making :D)

:laugh: And I'm sssssuuurrree you were the first one EVER to make a thread like that ... right. :rolleyes:

Or maybe he wanted to start a thread to get EFDs?
(much like this post i'm making :D)

No EFD for General discussion threads. :wise:

I remember when

I remember when ...
You could hit upwards of 7 claims without taking a single step in pvp1 - good times untill those damn black coats came 'round (Vaps, i'm talking 'bout u :) :laugh:

I remember when ...
The long line-ups of 100% OJ's (no pulp) @ the rig ...and the countless deaths of those who broke the rules ! HA! :ahh:

I remember when ...
I "hunted" spiders from behind a rock S of Hades for hours and hours and beers and beers on end. :yay:

I remember when ...
people ATUALLY hunted Tantardions (meat cows) and when they dropped V1's like candy! :eek:

___ and on a more personal level ___
I remember when ...
I was in Calypso Thunderstruck !!!
I played alongside : Countess, Mr Claude, Crash 0veride, JM (Just Mental), K-Rock.
(only mentioning those i don't see anymore)

I love these threads ... i've been playing for years and years, I read it all, but don't post nearly as much as i should ... but i always post to these types :) maybe cuz I enjoyed the game more then ... but that's because i could play ALOT more than I do these days :)

Funny how LIFE gets in the way sometimes, eh :)

Peace out, and GL ingame

Remember when we only had Eudoria? :D And then TI came, that was fun!

i remember when we had blood ingame when we got hit/shot mobs, and i remember when there was burnmarkss on ground after laser cells and bombs

I remember the time when monsters were attacking each other. The best look was when hogglo (when they still were on eudoria) was eating atrox guardians in breakfast. :yay:

Remember when u came across the odd avie in water surrounded by rippers happily auto fappin to skill up..........:)

remember when one asteroid was put out on public auction, but only one man was allowed to deposit and buy it :D

I remember when i first saw Dan running around naked knifing atroxes domi/alpha with his Imp SEB7 :eek:

I remember when all paints ingame (orange, yellow and blue) were bought for TT at the TT. :wtg:

..and then came the ability to color storage boxes and then people skilled and skilled..

i remember when i was trying to get argus tp and saw a cute big yellow/orange mob called hogglo on the way. i asked if they would be hard and got the answer: "nah, try em ;)"

ah and remember a year ago? (02.05.2007)

Last edited:
i remember when we had blood ingame when we got hit/shot mobs, and i remember when there was burnmarkss on ground after laser cells and bombs

I remember that :D! I spelled my name out with a pistol doing that.

I remember when they're were sweatships. Good times, lots of bots.

I remember when you could transfer peds to your Cash Card, walk to nearest ATM and take them out to irl.

I remember when:

- sweat was 1.4 per
- Opalo+A105 ROCKED!!
- I thought full Shogun was uber :ahh:

I remember when EU was called PE and idiots like Star and other players didnt make this game the worthless thing it is today!

I remember when EU was called PE and idiots like Star and other players didnt make this game the worthless thing it is today!

Dude that's not cool....

Part of my fanclub I see. :)

I remember when you weren't here, I doubt you remember when I wasn't here since there wasn't hardly anyone other than Linzey and the cK dwarves playing.

I will remember all ppl I met which impressed me with their kindness
their hard work and their love for EU

But the day i will never ever forget will be the 8th of december 2006
I got th biggest crush in my life.
And the fact is we are still together.

Force Majeure & Pink Pussycat Panther.

Now that's something to put on your list!!!!! :D

And star I'm your biggest FAN!!!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Simply being awesome,

Pink

I still call the game PE. I probably wont stop till I get a reason too, and that will probably when these new planets *get populated*, unless they turn out to be like those bentley's and Hummers MA promised us :rolleyes:

Only noobs call it EU :p.

I remember when Camp Phoenix was sweater's paradise.
I remember when OJ's were actually Orange....not brown and caramel

What should they be called then? Brownies? With nuts?

On a side note: How'd I get to 108 posts in a week? Must have been the bumps I made in service :rofl:

Remember when i turned up to the rig to find 50 + stacks of oil waiting for me.

remember when you didnt have to wait to change armor pieces and it was free to change them?

I remember when ...
You could hit upwards of 7 claims without taking a single step in pvp1 - good times untill those damn black coats came 'round (Vaps, i'm talking 'bout u :) :laugh:

I remember when ...
The long line-ups of 100% OJ's (no pulp) @ the rig ...and the countless deaths of those who broke the rules ! HA! :ahh:

I remember when ...
I "hunted" spiders from behind a rock S of Hades for hours and hours and beers and beers on end. :yay:

I remember when ...
people ATUALLY hunted Tantardions (meat cows) and when they dropped V1's like candy! :eek:

___ and on a more personal level ___
I remember when ...
I was in Calypso Thunderstruck !!!
I played alongside : Countess, Mr Claude, Crash 0veride, JM (Just Mental), K-Rock.
(only mentioning those i don't see anymore)

I love these threads ... i've been playing for years and years, I read it all, but don't post nearly as much as i should ... but i always post to these types :) maybe cuz I enjoyed the game more then ... but that's because i could play ALOT more than I do these days :)

Funny how LIFE gets in the way sometimes, eh :)

Peace out, and GL ingame

seriously? "I remember when I exploited the game with a bug to hunt an uber strong creature I shouldnt have" nice post man, way to go! -rep

find some other shit to play then you dumbass! Warcraft is calling another idiot over to their side it seems. :silly2:

:) rember when you started and the sweatfarm was south of nymphtown :)

and you felt like a needel in a haistack hooiberg stro paardeschijt weet ik veel :yay:;)

.. you could actually know / show and increase in your hit ability and not miss more with skills than when you were a noob??? (5.9 HA here and miss a TON and it's total bs.. nothing I do fixes it... )

... you actually got reasonable amount of skills in return for you hard efforts?

... you got loot / ped and not oils and ammo and crap?

... you at least had a chance to break even most of the time with skills counted if you hunted /efficiently? (losses 60%+ very common now...)

... had respect for some of the ubers in this game until you found out how they got where they are?

... actually believed in EU?

Back