Remember when?

I remember when I used to hunt with opalo and 103 lol:rolleyes:

I remember my first HoF, didnt show anywhere due to team bug, with a shinning AS-117 and A106, that were little over 200 peds market value together...

I remember selling the first ever GSI that was sold in auction for 400 peds and, almost got spanked by my soc back then for that!! lol :cool:

I remember when you had to get the mob out of your radar, to come and get some more sweat from it and sweat gathering was capped to lvl105... I still cant look to another diripi!!...

I remember when there were no swirlys, nor trumpets on globals.

Those were the days and im not that old ingame! I miss the gold!!!! :ahh:

I remember when we used to be free ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGBHoJ3nmts[/youtube]

find some other shit to play then you dumbass! Warcraft is calling another idiot over to their side it seems. :silly2:

Even though this IS Entropiaforum all about Entropia, I think it is sad that you thrash other kind of gamers like that. Maybe YOU only have the capacity to play just one game at the time, but alot of people in the Entropia community are power gamers and play more games then just Entropia. Like myself, I play plenty of both online and offline games.

I remember being able to profit on almost every single mining run, but not doing it more than I did because it seemed lonely and boring.

I remember hunting Trox, without armor, outrunning them, and using only a Marbler B.... and then being upset when I would only get a 90% ROI.

I remember fap skilling like crazy to qualify for the first land grab... actually thinking that individual noobs actually had a chance to get anything.

I remember when there were actually usefull jobs that noobs could to do make some peds.

Remember when you're orange noobsuite was still orange and you'd run around in it with you're axe 1x0 trapping creatures under buildings so they couln't hit you.

I remember when 1x0 axes did electric damage.

I remember when 1x0 axes did electric damage.

Yup, they still did that! Remember Amethera couldn't be accessed if you didn't have a skill over the 1000... or something like that (don't know the exact skill number you needed)

Yup, they still did that! Remember Amethera couldn't be accessed if you didn't have a skill over the 1000... or something like that (don't know the exact skill number you needed)

Naa, there was never a requirement like that. That was to enter the first Land Grab. But you could just buy a house and enter LG anyway.

The good old days, just me and the Outbacko

oh boy what a necro. but on topic: remember when you could buttslide?

Back