Remember when?

How about this one:

Remember when you thought you could make money from this game?

/thread

I remember when...

Wait wtf??

I remember fuc& all :laugh:

:rofl: Someone get me a beer please.

I remember when you actually have to look for the claim :rolleyes:

When mining was harder :rolleyes:

Remember when the stupid island south of PA werent crowded by faucervixxxxxes!

I skipped a few pages but I had to add this one.
Remember when you could fly to a couple thousand feet without a pilot. Or how about before the market graphs were made. And lets not forget when we could swim at the same speed we ran (really made tp runs easier and faster). Here is a modern one remember when you could revive kill spiders without a 9 second wait time.

One more (sry I keep remembering more) remember when MA messed up a VU and every mining loot was a global or higher. I was online but not mining saw like 6 towers in under a minute.

I remember when i lost a bidwar at 2000 ped for a personal crafting terminal, and thought at that time it was incredibly much to spend for an item -05 i think.

And, when i was crafting orefinders and globalling like MAD, basicly crafting your own global. Me and numptey ( back when we were in sweathogs ) were shouting:

Numptey: WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!
CPH: GLOBAL TIME!!!
Numptey: WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!
CPH: GLOBAL TIME!!!

Edit:

one more: when i was sooo close to buying a hangar deed from deathifier at 10k -06

I remember when i ...

one more: when i was sooo close to buying a hangar deed from deathifier at 10k -06

lol i will always remember not buying a hanger deathifer offered me at 8k ped :D

I remember when...

Wait wtf??

I remember fuc& all :laugh:

:rofl: Someone get me a beer please.

:D yah you could write complete storylines here :D

hey i thought this thread was about nice, funny things we remeber or things we missed our chance on?

Why do ppl always have to be negative?
If u din't like PE/EU u can always get yourself another life.
But don't bother ppl with ur comments all the time.
Cuz it's allways the same ppl that say S##T about somethng nice.

I remember when i had my 1st mining HOF.
It was on CND after a 100 bombs run and no finds,
I threw bomb #100 in the tp and got 756 blaus
I have to metion, it was the first time i ever mined.

GOSH I LOVE CND

Remember when MA implented CryEngine 2.. and we were all like.. WOW look at that tree and that horison looks awesome!

Na really... Im going crazy lol, can't wait :yay::yay::yay:

GOSH I LOVE CND
Agree ;)

find some other shit to play then you dumbass! Warcraft is calling another idiot over to their side it seems. :silly2:

Since i dont play anymore the jokes on you for letting MA steal your paycheck every month :)

I like my 96% longevity. :silly2:

I like my 97% :wtg::hammer:

Remember when evil turps sometimes attacked you instead of running away ? ;)

Remember when Repedge Axes 1x0 still did some nice damage and had super dmg/pec ? :D

remember when the cashcard delay was only temporary? :)

I remember sweat dropping in price from 3.5, people panicked "Nooo don't let it fall below 3!! Refuse to sell it for less!"

I remember sweat dropping in price from 3, people panicked "Noooo don't let it fall below 2!! Refuse to sell it for less!"

I remember sweat dropping in price from 2, people panicked "Nooo don't let it fall below 1! Won't someone please think of the children!"

Oh well, never bothered me - cheap ME ftw :D

I remember looting so many A103s from Argos you'd just TT them because there was no point trying to sell them.

I remember being able to choose which part of your avatar name you could display so people didn't have to see what a numpty I'd been by making my name "David Miller Miller" :silly2:

I remember when the Marber Bravo's glowing-thingy was green

I remember thinking "Noooooooo! I'm going to die!" when I was TP running and got aggro'd by a terrifying Atrox Young

I remember paying +550 for Ghost

I remember paying about the same for an EK2600

I remember getting a 3.4k~ mining loot and thinking "Damn, a few months earlier and that would have been an ATH"

I remember getting a global and thinking "Yay I'm rich!!!" :yay:

I remember being advised by someone who shall remain nameless that a team of four people in Goblin with Opalos and well under 100HP would do fine at CP :D

remember this vu where a lot of peeps were saying "grr ma nerfed all the game in this vu !" ;)

which vu ??, bah put the number you want, each vu is always bad for certain kind of players :p

I remember being advised by someone who shall remain nameless that a team of four people in Goblin with Opalos and well under 100HP would do fine at CP :D

:rofl: Name them! Name them! ... That's priceless. :laugh:

I remeber Project Entropia - whining selfcensored - R.I.P PE

- I remeber when Nea's was a calm hunting place.
(And after a badloot sochunt we started to sweat there and ruined the place forever :mad: )

Since i dont play anymore the jokes on you for letting MA steal your paycheck every month :)

Sadly, the joke is back upon yourself. I do not pay to play EU and probably never will (atleast until college is finished) so ............. :wave:
Let me know if the humans ever defeated those pesky orcs, if you loot a +10 axe of power, or finally grow the hell up. Thanks.

Reactions: dj.
Let me know if the humans ever defeated those pesky orcs,

if you loot a +10 axe of power,

..........................or finally grow the hell up. Thanks.

That made me laugh :rofl:

:laugh:

Remember when there were only 2 rancher hats in the game? And when you saw one it was like... WAY TO COOL!
On the plus side tho, now we can all look good in our hats :)
Personally I got the Feodora, and never letting go of that beauty!

Lmfao

You go on to cry about how unfair MA is, or how crappy EU (PE for the ubers :D) is, and yet here you are, spending your time (time = money), in "ENTROPIA FORUM" with your negative rants and raves, even returning to comment on those that call you out.... Hmmmm :scratch2: For someone who doesn't play anymore (boo hooo :(, couldn't handle the "game"), and it keeps you coming back to read in on it, I seriously think the joke is on you if this draws you back and takes up more of your time :laugh::eek::rolleyes:.

If your not playing, what ARE you doing :confused: here?! :scratch2:

I remember when the first Limited apeared i was so angry then i bought breers and a 211 it was great :yay:

I remember the first days of explosive ammo cost was 250%...

And muscle oil was so needed...

Remember when mod faps and imk2s were on the ground to be picked up by anyone walking pass and people used to look away and not bother to even pick them up?

Ops, sorry.

Wrong dream :p

:D

I remember when I looted and sold the final piece that Warants needed to have to be the first ones leaving Eudoria in a ship.

I remember when ManMPH + A204 was a 100% guaranteed money making combination. Just collecting the peds all day long. (Back in the day when all mobs allways gave loot)

I remember when you could collect all the TP's in a day while being in ghost form, traveling Eudoria untoucable as undead.

I remember when you could collect oil from the rig through you 20x zoom scope. That was easy cash for my first Nemesis set that I bought for TT+300.

I remember when I declined a offer on imp.FAP for TT+6000 because it was 1K over market value.

I remember when I bought my Adjusted V.1 for TT+2200 and my angel set for TT+7500

I remember when you had to manually walk back to the revive terminal as "dead" to revive.

Last edited:
i remember my first sellout:

- 2x a106 - each for 60ped
- stark 147 for 600ped
- v1 for 500ped

i remember when i tted few a105's and a104's

:yay:

:mad:

Sadly, the joke is back upon yourself. I do not pay to play EU and probably never will (atleast until college is finished) so ............. :wave:
Let me know if the humans ever defeated those pesky orcs, if you loot a +10 axe of power, or finally grow the hell up. Thanks.

Ive never played Wow ;)

You go on to cry about how unfair MA is, or how crappy EU (PE for the ubers :D) is, and yet here you are, spending your time (time = money), in "ENTROPIA FORUM" with your negative rants and raves, even returning to comment on those that call you out.... Hmmmm :scratch2: For someone who doesn't play anymore (boo hooo :(, couldn't handle the "game"), and it keeps you coming back to read in on it, I seriously think the joke is on you if this draws you back and takes up more of your time :laugh::eek::rolleyes:.

If your not playing, what ARE you doing :confused: here?! :scratch2:

Ok, for one im not "wasting my time" with EF, i look in on it mabye 5 minutes every day. I work for mabye 7-8h. I commute mabye 2.5h. Mabye a couple of hours of sleep on top of that ;)
Since i used my common sense to cash out when it started going downhill for EU I made lots of money so I could buy a new computer, I dont really see the where im the looser?
You will notice that many old players like myself check Ef from time to time to see whats happening to the game :)

Back