The Angus Logs

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 161

1-13-2009
Its almost a Wash

Fort Fury, Eudoria
I started my day with a smaller run at Fury. This time I only took 5000 rounds. Hoping I would global before I used it all, but unfortunately it didn't happen. I did end up with looting 54.49 peds of goods so at least I walked away with +4.49 peds

So I sold most of the loot and bought 5000 lights cells and headed out to Orthos.

Orthos West Mound, Eudoria
Well, all I can say is, loot was poor. I ended up only getting 46.09 peds of loot which gave me a loss of -3.91 peds.

So between the 2 runs I about broke even. Which on Calypso can be a good thing ;)

Colonel Mac signing off

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 162

1-17, 18, 19 ,20, 21-2009
Four Days of Crap and Semi-Crap Hunting and a decent Fifth

1-17-2009
Camp Phoenix, Eudoria
On this short 200 cell run the sweating save me from loss, but not by much. I looted 1.65 peds and collected 345 bottles of sweat which when figures at .005/bottle gave me a profit of +1.37 peds.

1-18-2009
Camp Phoenix, Eudoria
Today was a slightly longer run of 614 cells. My loot return was only 5.15 peds and my collected sweat of 247 bottles gave me a tiny profit of +.24 (I am sure decay would take this away)

1-19-2009
Ewwww! This 5000 light cell run only returned 34.31 peds for a loss of -15.69 peds :(

Emerald Lakes Mall, Amethera
I did do a small crafting run on Generic Leather Textures to the tune of 114 click. I managed to get my QR from 79.2 to 79.5

1-20-2009
Its gets worse :x I was able to scrap together enough peds for 4846 cells and only looted 19.67 peds for a very crappy loss of -28.74 I think I might have to stop hunting here for a while cause its sucking my ped card dry!!

1-21-2009
Finally the dry spell breaks!! I avoided Orthos today and it paid off!!!
Camp Phoenix, Eudoria
The mob were kind to me today. I took with me 1900 medium cells but only used 741 of them and looted 24.78peds and collected 432 bottles of Sweat which gave me a great Camp Phoenix profit of +19.53 peds :D

I hate these 4 days crap, 1 good day cycles. I wish it was a little more even in the lot distribution. Oh well thats Entropia for ya!

Colonel Mac signing off...

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 163

1-24-2009
Orthos Hunt and the Hadesheim remains under attack!

Atlas Haven, Eudoria
As I woke up at Atlas Haven, the main Mobile Shopping Center was just starting to bet busy again. I got my morning Joe and stepped outside to see what the day would be like. Looked like it was going to be nice again. I wandered back inside and checked out my storage unit. This last week was really hard on my per card, but it looked like I had enough for a 4000 light cell run at Orthos. Maybe my luck will change and I might make a little profit. One can always hope.

One of the thing I noticed about today was I seemed to be getting better at alot of my skills. I managed to reach level 23 in the Ranged Laser (Dmg) profession, level 14 in the Ranged BLP (Dmg) profession, level 13 in the Ranged Guass (Dmg) Profession, level 13 in the Pyrotropia (Dmg) profession and level 13 in the Ranged Plasma (Dmg) profession.

The loot was another matter. Not much was found on the bodies. I dont know if the Molisks are hiding their booty in their grass mattresses or what, but it wasnt on them. After I completed the run I found I had only looted 26.97 peds of good which gave me a loss of -13.03 peds.

So, I decided I was done with hunting for the day. Where to go next...I know, I heard rumors that Hadesheim was still under attack, Ill go there!

Hadesheim Central, Eudoria
As soon as I appeared on the TP the sounds of fighting erupted all around me!
I ran past a Mulmun who glanced at me for a second before someone shot it in the back causing it to turn and attack that poor fellow.
Once I got free of the TP and turned around to get a good look at the scene!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Backing up on the bridge seemed like the right thing to do..
but...soon I found myself standing at the revival station. I think I might seek the safety inside and wait this attack out.

We will see what tomorrow brings.

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 164

1-25-2009
Mining Run around the world, Surprise at Camp Phoenix and Journey into PVP1

Atlas Haven, Eudoria
So there I stood, sipping my morning coffee, gazing out from the Atlas Haven entrance into the wilds. I was reflecting on all the places I have been on this planet and all the places I haven't been. Wondering what I could do today, I decided that mining was the urge of the day. Now the next question was....where?

Nymphtown, Eudoria
I have heard of this run from Nymphtown to Minopolis can yield some good results, so I though I would try it.

>>Mining Results: Nymphtown to Minopolis
Ore - III - - - - IV III - - - - - - - IV II - - - V - - - III III - - - - - - - - - - - III - III III - - V 28% Hit Ratio Note I am now using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
III Lysterium Stone @ 384m
IV Belkar Stone @ 374m
III Zinc Stone @ 582m
IV Lysterium Stone @ 379m
II Durulium Stone @ 642m
V Durulium Stone @ 487m
III Blausarium Stone @ 587m
III Blausarium Stone @ 442m
III Erdorium Stone @ 756m
III Lysterium Stone @ 243m
III Blausarium Stone @ 497m
V Lysterium Stone @ 412m

As the claim ended up being on the smaller side, I changed locations to see if that would make a difference.

Tethys Cheek, Eudoria
This ended up being a very short run due to more small claims. But I did find a abandoned camp I didn't know existed.

>>Mining Results: Tethys Creek
Ore - - III III - III 50% Hit Ratio Note I am now using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
III Erdorium Stone @ 519m
III Lysterium Stone @ 657m
III Lysterium Stone @ 553m

Moving on my next target was Treasure Island

TI Castle, Amethera
This was much worse!!! Soon I was moving on again!

>>Mining Results: TI Castle
Ore - - - V - 20% Hit Ratio Note I am now using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
V Blausarium Stone @ 636m

Moving on to Emerald Lakes proved to be a giant mistake.

Emerald Lakes Mall, Amethera

>>Mining Results: Emerald Lakes Mall
Ore - - - - - - II 14% Hit Ratio Note I am now using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
II Durulium Stone @ 491m

Disgusted with this run I headed back to Eudoria and hoped for the best. I thought I might the location where I once found a tower near Camp Phoenix. Maybe I will have better luck there.

Camp Phoenix, Eudoria
Yea it paid off! I only hit once out of 6 bombs but it was a good one! :)

>>Mining Results: Camp Phoenix
Ore - XI - - - - 16% Hit Ratio Note I am now using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
XI Ignisium Stone @ 606m

I then finished up this around the world mining run at East Scylla Mountains

East Scylla Mountains, Eudoria
Ewww...bad!

>>Mining Results: East Scylla Mountains
Ore - III - - - III - - 25% Hit Ratio Note I am now using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
III Narcanism Stone @ 511m
III Lysterium Stone @ 448m

Current Mining Skills:
Surveying 904
Drilling 962
Geology 904 > 919
Mining 1203 > 1236
Prospecting 1046 > 1064

Current Mining Levels:
Prospector 7
Surveyor 7
Miner 7
Driller 5

I was still looking forward to some mining but needed to sell my ores to buy more bombs. So I headed to Twin Peaks.

Twin Peaks, Eudoria
Soon I found a buyer by the name of Garrett MrEarth Clark. He gave me a 114% return on my Ores, so I was happy with that.
Now that I had some peds I bought 90 bombs and decided to try something new, PVP1!

Nymphtown, Eudoria
Now this is what I was hoping for (aside from not getting a global or HOF) It was a great run with a awesome 49% hit rate!! On top of that I reached level 8 in the Prospector profession and discovered many cool things about PVP1. Also before I left Nymphtown I was buying the Bombs and noticed this strange fellow hanging around. Weird

As I headed into PVP1 I ran across what was once an outer defensive spot.
Soon I was finding wreckage of all types.

It was a great run and I only ran into one green dot who turned and ran once he saw me. Good thing he did as I didn't have anything that would kill him.

>>Mining Results: Nymphtown, South into PVP1
Ore III V III - - - - III - III III - III - V - - - IV III III - - IV - III IV - - III - - V - III IV III III - V - II - - III - - - III III - III - III III - - 49% Hit Ratio Note I am now using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
III Lysterium Stone @ 679m
V Lysterium Stone @ 457m
III Lysterium Stone @ 594m
III Blausarium Stone @ 436m
III Lysterium Stone @ 445m
III Lysterium Stone @ 624m
III Lysterium Stone @ 679m
V Durulium Stone @ 550m
IV Blausarium Stone @ 522m
III Blausarium Stone @ 493m
III Lysterium Stone @ 463m
III Lysterium Stone @ 413m
III Lysterium Stone @ 609m
IV Lysterium Stone @ 428m
III Lysterium Stone @ 535m
V Belkar Stone @ 611m
III Belkar Stone @ 443m
IV Lysterium Stone @ 448m
III Durulium Stone @ 361m
III Blausarium Stone @ 586m
V Narcanism Stone @ 758m
II Durulium Stone @ 738m
III Narcanism Stone @ 480m
III Durulium Stone @ 433m
III Lysterium Stone @ 368m
III Lysterium Stone @ 252m
III Lysterium Stone @ 251m
III Lysterium Stone @ 251m

Current Mining Skills:
Surveying 904
Drilling 962
Geology 919 > 929
Mining 1236 > 1260
Prospecting 1064 > 1076

Current Mining Levels:
Prospector 7 > 8
Surveyor 7
Miner 7
Driller 5

As I was resting from this very long mining run I saw on the EBN headline news that a new creature had been geneticly engineered and released on TI, just North of TI City.

Treasure Island City, Amethera
So I headed off north from TI City and soon saw them in the distance. They looked like fuzzy white apes and all they did was just stand or sit and eat the grass. So I headed towards one to get a better look. As I got closer I started to realize just how big these suckers were. That is when one noticed me and reared up and....killed me :(

Wow! That was fun. I now wanted to finish up the day with a little mindless crafting. So I headed Atlas Haven

Atlas Haven, Eudoria
I did 70 clicks on my Generic Leather BP and raised its QR from 79.6 to 79.8.
I also did a 18 click run on Large Striped Cotton Texture BP and raised its QR from 16.9 to 17.6

and that ended a truly full day on the planet Calypso!

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 165

Jan 26th, 27th, 28th 2009 Super Post
Camp Phoenix Mining, Orthos Ped Wasting Hunt and Camp Phoenix Redemption

1-26-2009

Camp Phoenix, Eudoria
Curious about the lands to the North of Camp Phoenix I grabbed 32 bombs and headed north. Early on I found some pockets of Megan and Blausarium but ended up only finding Lysterium Fields.

>>Mining Results: Camp Phoenix to the North
Ore - IV V - - - - - - III - - - V - - - - - - - - - V - V V - - - - - 22% Hit Ratio Note I am using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
IV Megan Stone @ 337m
V Blausarium Stone @ 285m
III Blausarium Stone @ 372m
V Narcanism Stone @ 584m
V Lysterium Stone @ 521m
V Lysterium Stone @ 431m
V Lysterium Stone @ 606m

Current Mining Skills:
Surveying 904
Drilling 962
Geology 929 > 932
Mining 1260 > 1274
Prospecting 1076 > 1091

Current Mining Levels:
Prospector 8
Surveyor 7
Miner 7
Driller 5

All in all this was a marginal run. Nothing was very deep, this might be a good area for a Z15 finder.

1-27-2009

Today I thought I would try my luck at Orthos West Mound and see if I could squeeze out a global or at least decent profit.
But what I found was very poor loot and no skill gains worth anything.
I took 5000 light cells and only got back 28.04 peds of loot for a loss of -21.96 peds

I think I need to stay away from here for a while, it is just not panning out for me here anymore.

1-28-2009

Camp Phoenix, Eudoria
When I am low on peds and need to swunt, Camp Phoenix is my destination of choice. Today was a good day to Swunt!! What I noticed was that the mobs were looting very well today, so I stopped sweat hunting and went to pure hunting and I am glad I did! I took with me 1870 medium cells and ended up coming back with 33.41 peds of loot :shock: for a profit of +14.71 peds.

This was a nice turn around from the previous 2 days of mining and hunting. I haven't broken even but I am better off than I was.

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 166

1-29-2009
Journey Back to PVP1

Twin Peaks, Eudoria
So I finally got together all my ore and headed to twins to find a buyer so I could fund another mining run. I soon found Garret OreBuyer and sold 74.85 peds tt for 81.23 peds or 108%. Now I had the funds I needed. I loaded up on bombs and decided to head back to PVP1 and do some exploring.

Nymphtown, Eudoria
This ended up being a nice solid run. I hit 31 out of 81 bombs for a hit % of 38% :D I also Scored a level XI Blausarium Stone!

Also on my trip I encountered Morsusilex for the first time. Ugly creatures they are...

Near the end of my run I encountered a Aetherex for the first time. You can tell I have not fully explored this side of Eudoria with all the creatures I have seen for the first time.

Camp Phoenix, Eudoria
Curious about the lands to the North of Camp Phoenix I grabbed 32 bombs and headed north. Early on I found some pockets of Megan and Blausarium but ended up only finding Lysterium Fields.

>>Mining Results: Nymphtown South to PVP1 and back
Ore IV III - III - - III - III - - - - II - - III - III III III - - III III IV III - - - V V - - - IV - - XI - III III III III - - III III - - - VI V III - - IV - V - - V - - - III - - - - 38% Hit Ratio Note I am using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
IV Durulium Stone @ 618m
III Blausarium Stone @ 336m
III Lysterium Stone @ 342m
III Lysterium Stone @ 472m
III Lysterium Stone @ 468m
II Durulium Stone @ 483m
III Lysterium Stone @ 428m
III Blausarium Stone @ 389m
III Blausarium Stone @ 592m
III Lysterium Stone @ 559m
III Lysterium Stone @ 382m
III Lysterium Stone @ 666m
IV Lysterium Stone @ 689m
III Lysterium Stone @ 453m
V Durulium Stone @ 547m
V Durulium Stone @ 651m
IV Blausarium Stone @ 445m
XI Blausarium Stone @ 718m
III Blausarium Stone @ 360m
III Blausarium Stone @ 440m
III Lysterium Stone @ 533m
III Blausarium Stone @ 386m
III Blausarium Stone @ 397m
III Durulium Stone @ 585m
VI Durulium Stone @ 586m
V Lysterium Stone @ 520m
III Lysterium Stone @ 637m
IV Lysterium Stone @ 570m
V Lysterium Stone @ 485m
V Lysterium Stone @ 710m
III Lysterium Stone @ 609m

Current Mining Skills:
Surveying 904
Drilling 962
Geology 932 > 943
Mining 1274 > 1329
Prospecting 1091 > 1114

Current Mining Levels:
Prospector 8
Surveyor 7
Miner 7
Driller 5

Now that was a cool adventure. If you haven't you should check out PVP1, its not as bad as you would think (especially when you cant be looted :wink: )

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 167

2-3-2009
New Switzerland to Emerald Lakes Mall Mining Run New and Improved, with Globals!

New Switzerland, Amethera
With the grass crunching under my feet I headed south from the New Switzerland TP once I hit a certain point I turned East and headed into the interior. At first the pickings were slim, 2 level III and 1 level V in the first 17 bombs…not good…then I was surprised with…..

Level XIV 79 ped Zinc Stone Global!!

While I was mining it up I managed to hit level 8 in the Miner profession. I continued east for a bit and then turned South and headed towards Emerald Lakes Mall. During my journey I had a couple of notable hits including a level VIII Cumbriz and a level IX Belkar!

>>Mining Results: New Switzerland to Emerald Lakes Mall
Ore finds - - III III - - - V - - - - - - - - - XIV - - - - - - - V – III V - - VIII - - - V - - IV - - - - - - - - - VI - - IV – IV - - - - - - III – III – IV – III – IX - - - - - - - - IV III – III V V - - III - - - V III V V III V – II 32% (31/97) Note I am using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 437m
III Cumbriz Stone @ 524m
V Gazzurdite Stone @ 521m
XIV Zinc Stone @ 583m
V Narcanism Stone @ 430m
III Narcanism Stone @ 477m
V Cumbriz Stone @ 493m
VIII Cumbriz Stone @ 468m
V Zinc Stone @ 673m
IV Narcanism Stone @ 434m
VI Zinc Stone @ 559m
IV Lysterium Stone @ 575m
IV Lysterium Stone @ 715m
III Durulium Stone @ 527m
III Iron Stone @ 443m
IV Gazzurdite Stone @ 791m
III Iron Stone @ 533m
IX Belkar Stone @ 580m
IV Gazzurdite Stone @ 470m
III Durulium Stone @ 707m
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 491m
V Durulium Stone @ 506m
V Durulium Stone @ 679m
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 644m
V Belkar Stone @ 463m
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 649m
V Belkar Stone @ 487m
V Durulium Stone @ 466m
III Durulium Stone @ 604m
V Durulium Stone @ 510m
II Durulium Stone @ 640m

Current Mining Skills:
Drilling 962
Geology 943 > 947
Mining 1329 > 1365
Prospecting 1114 > 1130
Surveying 904

Current Mining Levels:
Prospector 8
Miner 7 > 8
Surveyor 7
Driller 5

The global was a nice surprise! I hope to see that more in the future :wink:

Colonel Mac signing off…

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 168

2-4-2009 and 2-5-2009 Double Post
A Crazy Camp Phoenix Run

Camp Phoenix, Eudoria
Wow I went out to Swunt and quickly realized the loot was crazy good so I switched to straight hunting and had a great time! I managed to reach level 16 in the Plasma Pistoleer (Hit) profession. I spent 2000 rounds and got back 51.58 peds of Loot for a profit of +36.58 peds (WOW!!)

2-5-2009
The fun continues at Orthos West Mound

Another good loot day improved my peds even further. I headed out with 5000 lights cells and brought back 62.50 peds of loot!! For a profit of +12.50 peds!

Colonel Mac signing off…

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 169

2-6-2009
Shinook Jungle to New Switzerland Mining run (with a dash of crafting!)

Shinook Jungle, Amethera
So today I decided to do a reverse run compared to what I usually do (Switz to Shinook). This turned out to be your basic (good hit rate) run with no big finds and no skill increases.

>>Mining Results: Shinook Jungle to New Switzerland
Ore finds - - - III – V - - - - - - III - - - - - - V - - - III – II III - - - - - - - - - - V III – V – V – IV IV - - - - V - - - III - - V - - III - - - - IV IV - - - - - - - - V V - - V VI - - V - - V – IV VI – III V V - - - - - - 30% (30/100) Note I am using a Z25 finder unamped

Ore Finds
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 513m
V Gazzurdite Stone @ 580m
III Belkar Stone @ 465
V Durulium Stone @ 457m
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 464m
II Durulium Stone @ 553m
III Durulium Stone @ 567m
V Belkar Stone @ 570m
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 501m
V Gazzurdite Stone @ 371m
V Gazzurdite Stone @ 455m
IV Kanerium Stone @ 509m
IV Kanerium Stone @ 608m
V Gazzurdite Stone @ 382m
III Narcanism Stone @ 687m
V Zinc Stone @ 521m
III Cumbriz Stone @ 450m
IV Narcanism Stone @ 762m
IV Cumbriz Stone @ 535m
V Narcanism Stone @ 449m
V Zinc Stone @ 555m
V Zinc Stone @ 736m
VI Zinc Stone @ 646m
V Zinc Stone @ 483m
V Zinc Stone @ 620m
IV Cumbriz Stone @ 568m
VI Zinc Stone @ 544m
III Cumbriz Stone @ 735m
V Narcanism Stone @ 521m
V Narcanism Stone @ 723m

Current Mining Skills:
Drilling 962
Geology 947 > 950
Mining 1365 > 1387
Prospecting 1130 > 1147
Surveying 90

Current Mining Levels:
Prospector 8
Miner 8
Surveyor 7
Driller 5

After this run I headed to Atlas Haven for a little crafting run

Atlas Haven, Eudoria
Generic leather textures. Did 65 clicks and got back 58 GLT, 179 TR, 37 MR and 13 Basic Leather Extractors. My QR stayed at 80.0

Large Striped Cotton Fabric textures. Did 5 clicks and got back 64 LSCFT, 33 TR 1 MR and 1 Inferior Cloth extractor. My QR went from 17.6 to 17.8.

And at that I called it a day!

Colonel Mac signing off…

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 170

2-7-2009
New Switzerland Mining Run

New Switzerland, Amethera
Today I did an exploratory run around New Switzerland and to the east of the TP. This run was a little bit worse than the last on with a below average hit rate of 23% and with no big finds or skill increases. But I did find 9 poops!

>>Mining results: New Switzerland and to the East
Ore finds V - - - V - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - III IV - - V – V III - - - - - - - V – III – V - - - - IV - - - - - - - - II - - - - - - - - - III - - - - IV VI - - III – III III III – III - - - V - - - - - - V - - - - IV - - - - 23% (23/100) Hit rate with a Z25 Finder unamped.

Ore Finds
V Gazzurdite Stone @ 566m
V Copper Stone @ 496m
III Ignisium Stone @ 527m
IV Narcanism Stone @ 489m
V Cumbriz Stone @ 480m
V Cumbriz Stone @ 536m
III Narcanism Stone @ 581m
V Narcanism Stone @ 500m
III Narcanism Stone @ 546m
V Cumbriz Stone @ 478m
IV Narcanism Stone @ 513m
II Cumbriz Stone @ 554m
III Narcanism Stone @ 478m
IV Narcanism Stone @ 662m
VI Gazzurdite Stone @ 447m
III Lysterium Stone @ 664m
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 558m
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 344m
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 344m
III Gazzurdite Stone @ 600m
V Gazzurdite Stone @ 541m
V Durulium Stone @ 749m
IV Lysterium Stone @ 484m

Current Mining Skills:
Drilling 962
Geology 950 > 955
Mining 1387 > 1398
Prospecting 1147 > 1167
Surveying 904

Current Mining Levels:
Prospector 8
Miner 8
Surveyor 7
Driller 5

Near the end of the run I stumbled upon a run down shack out in the middle of nowhere. Im not sure I would want to live out here, too much nothingness.

The Angus Logs, The EF version # 171

2-8-2009
New Rank in Mining and Adomasite

Today I decided to mine someplace other than New Switzerland (let the ore respawn ;) )

Segna Forest, Amethera

Now this was a very interesting run for several reasons. First off my very first claim was a level VIII Frigulite!

Next up was getting a new rank in Mining, reaching level 4 in the Decoy Dispenser profession and gaining another health point (now 108)
I also found 24 Papplon!

But the really cool thing is that I found Adomasite for the very first time!! :yay:

>>Mining results: Segna Forest
Ore finds - - - VIII - IV - - IV VI - - V III III III - V V - - - III - - - - III - - - V - - V - - - - - - III - - - IV - - - - - - - - - - - - - - V - - - V - III III - V - III III II IV V - - - - V III - - IV V - - - - - - - 32% (30/93) Hit rate with a Z25 Finder unamped.

Ore Finds
VIII Frigulite Stone @ 709m
IV Blausarium Stone @ 463m
IV Lanorium Stone @ 566m
VI Blausarium Stone @ 497m
V Lanorium Stone @ 482m
III Lanorium Stone @ 520m
III Blausarium Stone @ 594m
III Lanorium Stone @ 520m
V Frigulite Stone @ 409m
V Frigulite Stone @ 606m
III Blausarium Stone @ 502m
III Blausarium Stone @ 518m
V Frigulite Stone @ 547m
V Frigulite Stone @ 508m
III Adomasite Stone @ 528m
IV Lanorium Stone @ 686m
V Frigulite Stone @ 439m
V Lanorium Stone @ 710m
III Lanorium Stone @ 559m
III Blausarium Stone @ 500m
V Lanorium Stone @ 593m
III Blausarium Stone @ 531m
III Frigulite Stone @ 684m
II Lanorium Stone @ 759m
IV Blausarium Stone @ 649m
V Blausarium Stone @ 609m
V Lanorium Stone @ 577m
III Dianium Stone @ 474m
IV Frigulite Stone @ 533m
V Frigulite Stone @ 472m

Current Mining Skills:
Drilling 962
Geology 955 > 959
Mining 1398 > 1416
Prospecting 1167 > 1180
Surveying 904

Current Mining Levels:
Prospector 8
Miner 8
Surveyor 7
Driller 5

and that ended a pretty nice mining run. Until next time..

Back