Question: Things that does not make sense in PE

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract
Dont whine, thats not the aim of this thread!

List of stuff that people think make no sense.

Avatars have big armors and yet they dont protect the most vital parts, the groin and bum ?

Different type of ammo has the same weight ?

Blausarium has next to no weight reduction when being refined ?

Some mobs have long legs or are semi aquatic yet they drown same way as any other mobs

Umbranoids dont have genitals but boorums do ?

Viking armor is blue and yellow even thou we know that true vikings was Danish/Norwegian :silly2:

please add more but try not to whine or moan ;)

Hey! dont be rude... Sweden had their very fair share of Vikings!

What doesnt make sense on Calypso is that Eudoria and Amethera is called "Continents" when their sizes are extreamly tiny, not exactly Africa continent sized when you can run from North to south in an hour or so :D

Armor and clothes shrink/expand to fit the avatar but guns and weapons do not.

You can hold your breath under water forever

You can fall great heights without taking damage.

[Disclaimer: I do NOT want either of these to change]

My armour looks now cool and shiny but the rest is still... not shiny :scratch2:

Bald mobs drop air spray.
Molisk have teeth big and heavy enought for hoglo.
Refiner color dont got with the claim.
Some king of amo have no use at all.
L pitol are slow and do a lot of domage while riffle are fast and do lower domage , both have almost same range...
Energie blade should use energie cell.
you need to be lvl 22 to craft lvl 10 texture , but lvl 100 to aply them.
All strange mixture are refined in enmater refiner even wood.
Wood come from animal stomack and not tree.

A molisk leader will yell at me and kill me, yet I can take on an Old Alpha Atrox. (Does size matter?)

There's ton's of extra land, but we "magically" cannot enter them (I've gone in, but cannot do anything there.)

You can pick up 300units of dung, but cannot drop 300 units (or in any case, 999units of dung).

Hangar parts are still dropping :scratch2:.

There are still many missing armor parts, regardless of increased volume of users (could be less, I really don't know).

The Egg!

I can take on a hoard of Atrox, I can run for days, I don't need food or sleep.... but I can't comb my own hair. I need somebody else to do it for me :laugh:.

i have to limist my friends to 80 and hope to see the rest wandering around sometime :(

the dynamics of entropia... hehe

1 point of damage can be a critical hit?:scratch2::scratch2:

Everyone is thin(for the most part) and can dance really well

People nag a scammer to death in EU..yet in RL you see people just act like its not their problem

I could donate 100 toys to the christmas toy drive with what i donate into entropia each month.....or 1 for the cost of one small hunt

They sweat wiht animals and not people :eek::laugh::eek:

JUKEBOX THAT DOTN WORK!! make it charge per ped and then use that to pay royalties:yay:

you can hold your breath under water forever
you can fall great heights without taking damage.

[disclaimer: I do not want either of these to change]

Lies !!! :D

Gained Alertness
You were killed by a frantic mature _______ (my fav)

Crafting materials that aren't stones or metal and gain metal res.

Can carry more then your own weight. Don't actually have a bag to put it all....

Last edited:
24/7 daytime

i watched grass for some weeks, it didnt grow!!!

there are no toilets on planet :scratch2:

the npc like auctioneer never move, never eat, never sleep, but are scanned as normal human...

you can wear things in your inventory that all together would fill your livingroom.

hmmm there are 2 continents yet we cant swim from one to the other :scratch2:

Most of the animals don't run when you fire them... ;)

You gain evade and get hit ..

Brown paint, which commonly drops from small mobs, weighs ten times that of the lightest paint.

Blue mobs drop orange paint.

Vesperdite, Redulite and Morpheus, which require the most skill to find regularly, have next to no use whatsoever.

a 1kg tant can drop 35kg of hide (not going anywhere near hofs)

Mobs in space are unaffected by low gravity, but we, with all our abilities and technology, seem unable to combat this.

CP corridors to nowhere

Humans have the ability to detoxinate other humans by killing them in battle.

Humans can't get wet.

Regardless of strength and size, all humans can carry the same weight comfortably.

Humans seem to be able to survive alcohol-free

Humans don’t get bored and try to play a virtual game on the internet

You can craft cotton from animals. (as noted by Tel)

All women are well groomed.... they have shipments of wax+shavers, but not the ability to make creative underwear. (one bra , one thong)

The most high-tech armors are assless.

The cost of electricity+internet connection to play EU outweighs the value of sweat harvested per hour.

You can find minerals in miner bots that cannot be mined where these minerbots are found (platinum, and long time ago valurite).

Mobs that can swallow you whole, or crush you underfoot, don’t.

The nerveblaast series suddenly jumps fomr VI-VII to flying electric ninjasword

Stacking 10k of an item on the ground takes the same space as 10: hence all items are multidimensional.

Wooden veneer is larger in area+volume than the plank it is crafted from

Freakin' bank fail.

Last edited:
You hair and nails does not grow, neither can they be artificial changed in size :scratch2:

you cant mine domes in cp but you can on cnd?

no freeking sprint!!! button!

pets NEED feeding while we dont (errrr dont change that plz)

still no freeking beer shipment?

vote houses/box or whatchama call it, vote on what?

hadelsein! need i say more ?

I can stash 300 seismic bombs in my back pocket and u cant even see the buldge

The only things exchanged in the EU Exchange are awkward glances between confused noobs.

You miss the bugs flying around dung and fruit while running when you know in reality one would be guaranteed to fly in your face.

The mobs have better weapons than we do, don`t use them and won`t seem to let us loot one either.

Think the perhaps the thing that does not make sense the most to me, is the sheer existance of the berserker armor. :D

Berserker was the type of viking that was concidered "wild" and that fought without armor, often only wearing bear hides.

Its also believed thats how the name came to excist: Ber (Bear) Serk (hide)

An umbranoid can attack me with an axe or a whip but if I kill him then he has no axe or whip.
Some mobs run around with carpets and large planks inside them.

you can miss a huge mob even when your gun is touching it.:mad:
animals dont breed:silly2:
animals also live in harmony and wont attack eachother:confused:
calypsans have managed space travel but seems they havent invented the wheel yet , id love a push bike or other vehicle:)
we have fishing rods but we cannot go fishing:rolleyes:
the vast oceans are void of life exept the odd rippersnapper (these fish seem equally happy swimming on land too):scratch2:

I can run through trees and rocks...

....except some of them, and some of these are waaaay out in the wilderness.

LOL at some of these posts.

Mine would be an Oseculum that cant stay on its feet on land because it floats...chases u under water?

I have wasted 100 000 peds of ammo in hunting, but never got a global on mob. That doesn't make sense to me. :confused:

Why do big tough robots (Warriors) carry a chair?
Where the hell does an Esto hide that kitchen table?
Why do Drones carry FAP-35s? A spare set of sparkplugs I could understand.
A mob sneaks up and hits you on the back of the head, decaying your faceguard ...

Avatars have big armors and yet they dont protect the most vital parts, the groin and bum ?

;)

hmmm, wasn't the introduction of the foot guards enough for you.... :confused:

i cant wear my cool glasses under my helmet :(

Back