Question: Things that does not make sense in PE

ah one more:
The warning sirens at hadesheim doesn't seem to work - they are pretty quiet even if the place is swarming with robots or mutants.

I find it odd that Mind Essence is made by refining Sweat and Force Nexus... Which separately are considered an enmatter/ energy... yet once both are refined to make Mind Essence, it's now considered a weapon/ammo in your inventory... :scratch2:

And another thing that doesn't make sense... any time you refine ores/enmatter you always end up with less... Which is all well and good... But when you refine timber, You get more...(I'm not complaining)

Oh, and while we're on the subject... Why is it that... when you find yourself shooting a mob and the mob cannot be damaged... how is it fair that you can take damage while you are trying to get into a better position?

And another thing that doesn't make sense... any time you refine ores/enmatter you always end up with less... Which is all well and good... But when you refine timber, You get more...(I'm not complaining)

That makes sense to me.

3 small stones makes 1 ingot.
1 big bit of wood makes lots of small veneers.

Same as real life (almost).

What doesn't make sense is that I can put my spider doll on the floor, on the table, on a shelf but not on my sofa...

:scratch2:

Foul again: There are Foul Leaders, but fouls are supposed to be anarchistic.

(darn, where did I find the text about fouls a long time ago... it stated things like a) Fouls can't eat the normal way because they have bards in ther mouth, instead they feed by draining energy, and b) the foul is an anarchistic society)

Master coats that dissapear when you walk away from the person wearing it,
floating trees,
The hidden island.

You can't wear a cognac coat with a pleat skirt but can wear the coat with a ninja jacket,

even though a damaged gun has peds on it, the value is too low to be dropped.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned.

I enjoy the game with all the irregularities - it's an alien world after all.

BUT

There is far too much dungeon dressing. A ton of buildings we can't enter. Just open them up already or dispense with them.

Focus doesn't work when using TP chip

-.-

Calypso is a planet i have observed that much,

I am a horticulturalist in real life.
and ive noticed in calypso plant life can grow the darkest of places.

The laws of physics only apply in calypso when the DEV's let them.
Gravity for instance.
without it we would just float into space.
fair enough.

yet we can carry huge ammounts.
The weather never changes.
And neither does the time of day.

You never have any bowl movements..(yeh tbh keep that the way it is)
You dont eat or drink yet we have bar's that serve nothing...

Clothing is unisize but not unisex.
There are cars in certain places but they are far too small for any human on calypso.

Avatars never sleep yet humans would die without sleep (some hardcore gamers would disagree) Also we never get tired..

My reasonable answers for this..
plant life has evolved so it doesnt rely on photosynthasis.
Humans have cured silly things like dying from lack of food, sleep, water, exhaustion.
So we can space travel. colonise asteroids etc. so we must have cured pretty much every other problem that sir issac newton would looking down us going OMGWTF....

There is no day and night becuase there are several suns orbiting in such a way it never gets dark enough.
bars are thereto punish binge drinkers.
Physics dont apply simply becuase Game DEV is just a better word for GOD

- Mobs don't attack each other even tho they obviously would do so in RL (like Atrox would eat Fugabarbar).
- You never see ships landing in PA when new colonists arrive.
- You evade attacks but your Avatar just stands there.
- Automatic guns can't shoot fully automatic.
- Your attack speed with melee weapons isn't effected by skills.
- You gain health by just having a brief look into a first aid box.

Weapons use 'Binary Liquid Propellant' rounds, which would imply that the rounds themselves are not caseless, since they'd need something to contain the liquid. Yet when the weapon fires, it does not eject any casing.

Weapons have no need to reload (although I guess that could be explained away by having the ammo packs store the rounds as data, and teleport new rounds into the weapons chamber)

Bullets seem to have a 'hurt yes/no' switch when being shot at other people due to pvp/safe zones.

Building on that point, one day you can take a rocket to the face, yet the next be killed by a Mann MPH.

Few armours have neck support. Yes, Shadow armour does protect you well, but whats stopping that Atrox biting your head and snapping your neck?

Huge creatures like Longu Stalkers can hit you, yet avatars seem to be made out of dark matter. Even the biggest whack never sends them flying.

When buying a weapon, it never comes with an instruction manual or health and safety warnings. Does the Imperial Government assume we all know what end of the gun makes the loud noise, and so which way to point it? :p

How does PMs and soc chat work? We never see avatars with mobile phones or communication equipment.

Game DEV is just a better word for GOD
:laugh:

Strangest thing on EU:

Men can talk to a Women in colonist lingerie without ever looking at the breasts.

Women do not purchase tampons.

You have dolls but no kids that play with them (thank god)

Every time I type : and D together my avatar laughs like an idiot.

Avatars of the same sex have the same voices and say the same things while poeple are comunicating about different subjects. "Tedeblabla Tedeblablo" etc.

Entropians when speaking to crowds cannot seem to keep their arms from moving.

Strangest thing on EU:
Men can talk to a Women in colonist lingerie without ever looking at the breasts.

err. eh :ahh: . Sure, sure. I never check female avatars atributes. Never. I swear. That is sick. :D

By the way it doesnt make any sense that you fill a mob of holes and the can get a lot of perfectly good skin/hides.

bump, because actual everything doesnt make sense :rolleyes:

I'm sick of armor faceplates... Kinda sad that only helmets let you see your face under the armor.

Never completely understood why MA likes making powerful, or not so powerful armor that completely hides the avatars' faces after they give us so many various avatar creation tools to make pretty avatars... just so that we can hide them under a big piece of metal armor... ?!?...

I'm sick of armor faceplates... Kinda sad that only helmets let you see your face under the armor.

Never completely understood why MA likes making powerful, or not so powerful armor that completely hides the avatars' faces after they give us so many various avatar creation tools to make pretty avatars... just so that we can hide them under a big piece of metal armor... ?!?...

(Take off helm to socialize - decay - put back on not to get stabbed in the face by a nasty sabakuma - decay again. While horrible, it certainly works on me :laugh:)

Refining ore useing a tool does not give you skill in metalurgy that is listed under mining skills yet crafting using metal will.

Soo many people begging and pleading with our gracious hosts to bring back professions and things still missing yet they keep adding more and more useless bullshit while ignoring their customers that feed them by playing here in EU.

Players that keep begging for things that never come but still play.

Every time I see a patch or VU my ava devolves but the mobs always evolve.

I could find things like dunkel with a crap tool at level 12 but at level 30 with the 3rd from best tool in game I can not.

Mobs that stay perfectly spaced in a line so you can not pass the wall for thousnds of kilometers as if they were on gaurd duty.

Hills that I can stand next to and see over yet still can not climb over.

Many hills I can spend 40 or more minutes climbing and get 10 meters from the top and never be able to cross to other side.

I can out run an atrox young but since last VU I can not out run a diakiba young when carrying only 98 kgs and having 28 item count.

Randomly placed shit mobs for missions in areas NO ONE EVER goes.

LA's with player set mobs having all small maturities and low numbers but have maxxed maturity mobs placed in LA by Devs who should not have control in player owned areas. ( Equues stalkers).

Mermouth young still having the aggro range of OA and higher or worse yet larger aggro ranges then atrox providers and higher.

Reactions: Meg
Why have my CB26 and many other guns a oval gun estuary? Oval ammo or what?:smash:
Why can you see a fire at the front AND the back side while shooting my CB26? Friendly fire in the own shulder?:laugh: (don´t know - have other guns this too?:scratch2:)

its not making sense that its possible to miss big mobs from very close range using any weapon, that is just bull;)

Back