Question: Things that does not make sense in PE

I am amazed that my avatar can carry 50 items before he starts to slow down.

I have a hard time with my keys, coffee cup and lunch when I get to work!!

Calypso is 1/2 the size of Earth, and therefore has lower gravity :silly2:

Half the volume and (assumedly) half the mass would only reduce your mass to 71% of your mass on Earth ;)

Back on topic: if I slide into water I can swim on land afterwards :D

ive always laughed at the spartacus/hermes etc etc F armors.. ummm what do they protect? if u have and small part covering ur nipple should that help u in a battle?

if u have and small part covering ur nipple should that help u in a battle?

you dont have to freeze your nipples off? :rolleyes:

Why we need paint, 200-300 cans, to colour one small hat? (actually, only some part of it) :scratch2:

Are these cans miniature? no - put one on ground and stand next to him.. u see. In RL, u can easy paint small house with that amount of cans.

Good question :scratch2: It all comes down to $$

ive always laughed at the spartacus/hermes etc etc F armors.. ummm what do they protect? if u have and small part covering ur nipple should that help u in a battle?

one would think not, but in other rpg's (as im sure you know) there exists "magical" armor ... perhaps we're supposed to assume (i.e. imagine) that someting in the armor creates the protection that is shown in the item info? honestly, i dunno :)

you dont have to freeze your nipples off? :rolleyes:

:laugh: :silly2:

the previous does not contradict the following :)

Half the volume and (assumedly) half the mass would only reduce your mass to 71% of your mass on Earth ;)

Last edited:
Omission.. ;-p

You hair and nails does not grow, neither
can they be artificial changed in size :scratch2:
:ahh: I'll order haircut only after CE2.. :wtg:
Nails..? :naughty: - wrong!! :cool: see this: :wise:
But.. you can't see your pet, when
someone brushes it for u.. :confused: :cry:

Last edited:
the previous does not contradict the following :)
True, but 20Kg of armour, 10Kg of faps and 5Kg of guns still weighs a lot more than keys, coffee and lunch. Unless Mandu has a VERY big appetite! :D

True, but 20Kg of armour, 10Kg of faps and 5Kg of guns still weighs a lot more than keys, coffee and lunch. Unless Mandu has a VERY big appetite! :D

Mandu has:
Keys - 512 á 10g = 5,12kg.
Coffee - 1 cup á 5l = 5,4kg (weight of cup included)
Lunch = 12kg rice/pasta/potatoe, 8kg steak/chiken/beef/other, 200g veggies, an 500g apple and 2l dessert pudding (22,7kg)

This means: 33,22kg

and then also add clothing (5kg at least), mobile phone (30kg, cause it's one of the old ones ofc) and laptop to play EU during lunch break (3kg)...

That means a stunning 71,22kg :eek:

36,22kg more than your guns, armor and faps redfrog ;)

(hope you dont get offended by me joking about you mandu ;) lol)

:rofl:

That would explain why he hasn't been getting much loot in PvP4 recently - he's so overweight that 1 Agility noobs are outrunning him! :D

We can attach a Plate (4 squares in Inventory) on Mask or Gloves (1 square).

Plates are not visible on Armors when Amps are visible on Weps. :confused:

A Isis LR32 (L) is 1.8 Kg but a tiny Refiner is 6.0 Kg.

When we are hit 20 points we can heal ourselves 30 points back.

Everybody is looking for money in this Universe but Bank are not used.

You walk into a bank with an assault rifle to get a loan ....

yeah, but IRL (in the US) some banks actually gives you a rifle when you open an account :silly2:

Facemask armour should never protect more than helmets...

We should have some sort of backpacks for our inventory (trooper backpack or something).

Weapons should be visible when worn on avatar (at least the designated primary weapons like one LB sword and a gun or pistol).

We should have some sort of backpacks for our inventory (trooper backpack or something).

nooo we have it all in the back pocket, which has been sized up by using quantum mechanics to distort the time/space continuum of the back pocket in question...

I cant wear my Horns in combination with my Shades :scratch2:

I cant wear my Horns in combination with my Shades :scratch2:

no, because you would be too cool, and therefore freeze on the spot, making everyone in the area steal your stuff before you can thaw again :cool:

nooo we have it all in the back pocket, which has been sized up by using quantum mechanics to distort the time/space continuum of the back pocket in question...

I believe we call it a bag of holding hehe.

The back pocket Tardis. :D

Calypsos waters are NOT infested by only ONE type of fish. :scratch2:

MA needs to add alien sharks, alien dolphins etc.

Swimming is bloody depressing in EU.

When you craft Plastic Ruds you earn metallurgy and other various metal crafting skills :scratch:

Seems like there are a number of mobs that have self contained lumber processing machinery in their gullets because they loot planks of processed wood.

The old robot battle fields are strewn with debris yet we cannot pick any of it up nor can we break into the wooden Umbra shacks even with explosive projectiles.

You can stand in the middle of a seismic bomb explosion and not get any damage nor does with ground show any impact even though it kicks up a large amount of debris.

Its been stated that everything is still lootable :scratch: yet lootable clothing is obsolete :confused: what else has been deemed obsolete without the player base being notified?

Last edited:
Its been stated that everything is still lootable :scratch: yet lootable clothing is obsolete :confused: what else has been deemed obsolete without the player base being notified?

Good question my friend... good question. :)

When you craft Plastic Ruds you earn metallurgy and other various metal crafting skills :scratch:

you need to be able to mould for both, right? :D

Seems like there are a number of mobs that have self contained lumber processing machinery in their gullets because they loot planks of processed wood.

they ate those when breaking into colonist (human) cabins :eek:

The old robot battle fields are strewn with debris yet we cannot pick any of it up nor can we break into the wooden Umbra shacks even with explosive projectiles.

those umbra are darn good builders :D

On calypso, miners will drill to find crude oils in barrels

I doubt that. IMHO we carry the barrels and put the oil into them, the question is; how many barrels / bottles / containers are we carrying all the time? :)

Carpentry skill gains are also pretty odd.

When you craft Plastic Ruds you earn metallurgy and other various metal crafting skills

You gain "wood carving" skills when crafting "nallo ceiling lamps" (for which you don't use any wood)

Thorios (are supposed to) drop "Thorifoid battle club"

Eudoria is not on (top right) of Amethera map (variation of "you can't swim between the continents")

Outside Emerald Lakes robots and mutants live together, though they are supposed to be enemies

The stone stone that used to open up(?) the inner of thorfoid temple is gone

Animals exists inside massive buildings that don't even have a door

You can't enter the shop in the umbraniod city though it's just a piece of cloth hanging for the door

You can't swim around the "akmuul" island on the south side

Fouls give "impact" damage, though it would be more logical with penetration (the way they feed); there are "foul teeth" though foul don't need them

Neither umbranoids nor argos have found their way to the orb between solfais and segna forest

No space ships has landed at the landing pads in Twin Peaks

In the times of saving natural resources, more and more items are manufatured, sold and used that can't be repaired and there is no way to recycle the items in a way that saves resources when crafting a new ones

Areas never get totally depleted of mining resources (like iron)

Mermoths are faster than atrox on land, and die in 5 seconds in water

Someone has stolen all stuff in "RDI office" in Port Atlantis

There is a room that from outside looks like a bar, but it's closed

There is no mall, no bank and no shops at Hadesheim, though there are very nice auction offices

The civilians in Hadesheim that used to be talkative nowdays don't say much

The turrets at RX camp and those turrets doesn't kill RXes nor humans but they kill small calamusoids :laugh:

Back