Question: Things that does not make sense in PE

after jumping and landing into water you stand/slide instead of swimming.

You take the televator and end up attached to the ceiling.

Have a double bed but you can't lie/sit on it.

Everyone that ever used a glitch or bug for personal gain always wins while the ones who play "the game" get punished by the following nerf's?

Hats and sunglasses are tied to gender.... huh?

Which reminds me ... Welding Goggles (F)
Like you're gonna get a hat and shoes to match them :rolleyes:

Weird things in EU:

When most people see dung, they pick it up, and put in their pocket. (Dont we avoid it IRL??)

The more shit you put into an LA, the more mobs pop out? Mobs=Transformed Shit??

We need a tool, to punch an animal.

In order to let people loot us, we take a vacine? (Unlootable desease :p)

Estates have item points??

# The second-last shot on a mob is always a miss.
# The last shot on an almost-dead mob is very often a crit.
# The first shot after combat re-equipping is very often a miss.
You too eh?

That Sabakuma are really Daikiba larvae.
Now there are some possibilities. Perhaps sabakuma could hatch after a period of time. Similarly for other mobs so the mixtures would change over time

Its all fair that agility isnt fast but ive had 102 since 2003/2004 thats just rude

you master the best mining tools around lvl50 essentially making last 50 lvl absolete ?

When you scan someone you can see what undies they are wearing but not what weapon or equipment they are holding :scratch2:

A massive beast like a Hogglo can attack you and actually stands on top of your head momentarily while you quite happily stand there blasting it :laugh:

Its all fair that agility isnt fast but ive had 102 since 2003/2004 thats just rude

you master the best mining tools around lvl50 essentially making last 50 lvl absolete ?

in 2004 agility was still moving fast o_O

The fact Dr. Duchev logs keep mentioning he uses a PDA when there is no such thing on Calypso.

Cant outrun mobs now that I was outrunning the second week I played 2 years ago.

That is because they did alot of sprint training when their food (avatars) kept outrunning them all the time :wise:

Mobs that hit me with melee damage but I can not hit them at same range.

different melee range, dah :rolleyes: if you fight a guy with a 2 meters long spear, and you have a 20cm dagger, who do you thing will be able to do melee dmg first? ;)

If I want to kill a mob it NEVER misses hitting me. If I want to DIE by same mob it never hits me.

this one is actually true :D lol

that is because they can read your mind, and are eeeevil :eek:

You take the televator and end up attached to the ceiling.

well that is because the televator-guy madea mistake when calibrating the televators :silly2:

The fact Dr. Duchev logs keep mentioning he uses a PDA when there is no such thing on Calypso.

well he is a government guy, so maybe he got one transported from earth? ;)

On calypso, animals release pre-bottled sweat. :scratch2:

On calypso, miners will drill to find crude oils in barrels.

On calypso, while talking to a beautiful attractive lady in tight pants, you might also be talking to a naked fat man pretending to be a beautiful attractive lady in tight pants.

On calypso, animals release pre-bottled sweat. :scratch2:

that is because of extensive genetic manipulation which causes all animals to have sweat bottles growing from their armpits, although they are too opaque to be seen when not filled with sweat :wise:

On calypso, miners will drill to find crude oils in barrels.

maybe its left-overs from the early colonists? :D

there is no natural oil resources on Calypso, just what the early colonists brought :silly2:

wonder when we will run out of oil though :eek:

On calypso, while talking to a beautiful attractive lady in tight pants, you might also be talking to a naked fat man pretending to be a beautiful attractive lady in tight pants.

what happens on Calypso, stays on Calypso :rolleyes:

no but seriously, better ingame than IRL on this one :laugh:

i read whole thread but dint notice this:

Whay we need paint, 200-300 cans, to colour one small hat? (actually, only some part of it) :scratch2:

Are these cans miniature? no - put one on ground and stand next to him.. u see. In RL, u can easy paint small house with that amount of cans.

-You can craft any item in every crafting machine, even though the machines are named specifically after a kind... which is weird.(Kind of like using a blender to make shoes...)
Either make them all the same, or force people to craft in the specific machines.

-You cannot tilt clothes (like hat position... to the side, to the front, etc)

-Clothes all have a standard size (should be adjustable): tight - loose.

-We have skills like Martial Arts, yet we can't even deliver a punch or a kick with bare hands. Only with a gauntlet, and even then we can't combo a mob / player.

-Players ava's don't have genitals, nor its allowed to remove underwear in a game that you legally have to be 18 to play... yet even tho all that, has a humanoid creature ingame with a schlong the size of a horse's.

Not being able to dual-wield items. Like 2 axes, 2 pistols, etc...

Last edited:
The poxy auctioneer watches like a shop owner at the local store.......
IM NOT GOING TO STEAL ANYTHING (again) PISS OFF!

different melee range, dah :rolleyes: if you fight a guy with a 2 meters long spear, and you have a 20cm dagger, who do you thing will be able to do melee dmg first? ;)

Explain to me while yer looking down yer nose Mr. know it all how an mob (argo for example) has a 1m reach with arm and I have 2 m reach with sword yer answer.. or like when I am being chased and the mob is not even on my screen and I am zoomed all the way out that I can get hit at over 10- 20M by a melee mob.. :rolleyes, lifts leg and farts:

Explain to me while yer looking down yer nose Mr. know it all how an mob (argo for example) has a 1m reach with arm and I have 2 m reach with sword yer answer.. or like when I am being chased and the mob is not even on my screen and I am zoomed all the way out that I can get hit at over 10- 20M by a melee mob.. :rolleyes, lifts leg and farts:

rip in the space/time continiuum and in subspace that allows them to reaaaaach out :rolleyes::silly2:

(btw, the real reason is laaaag)

you need to be lvl 22 to craft lvl 10 texture , but lvl 100 to aply them.

Not sure what you mean here Etopia ...

Lvl 100 to apply a lvl 10 texture, or was that a typo ?

If you meant lvl 22 to craft a lvl 100 texture, that makes sense;

Like in the real world, it requires a certain skillset to make glass ...
And a much more complex skillset to create wine glasses or other glass sculptures from the glass created.

Much the same as refining timber into planks or blocks of wood requires a much lesser skill than what would be required of a wood turner or wood worker.

~ Sparkz

Viking armor is blue and yellow even thou we know that true vikings was Danish/Norwegian :silly2:

Omg what have u been smoking? Vikings are from sweden ofc:xmas:

Blue and yellow is the only coulour that make sence :D

// Suli

Omg what have u been smoking? Vikings are from sweden ofc:xmas:

Blue and yellow is the only coulour that make sence :D

// Suli

oh yeah :D like my hometown, where "Blot-Sven" the viking shaman lived :D

So blot in english is Blót? :scratch2: lol at least according to wikipedia :D

Not sure what you mean here Etopia ...

Lvl 100 to apply a lvl 10 texture, or was that a typo ?

If you meant lvl 22 to craft a lvl 100 texture, that makes sense;

Like in the real world, it requires a certain skillset to make glass ...
And a much more complex skillset to create wine glasses or other glass sculptures from the glass created.

Much the same as refining timber into planks or blocks of wood requires a much lesser skill than what would be required of a wood turner or wood worker.

~ Sparkz

LVL22 in crafting texture to craft the lvl 10 texture.In other word , all crafter was maxing the book with 0 craft texture skill.Took me just fiew click to get there...
But you have to be lvl 100 in aply texture tu use the lvl 10 texture and aply them on something , and i was not even lvl 5 when i started , took me a shit load of money to be lvl 35...
So , evryone can craft a total useless texture ...

Basically ppl say stuff about gameplay which are more less common in MMOs like carying too much stuff etc.

But have you noticed this:

You can run through 99% of objects (trees, rocks etc). But then you get bump into one by nothing different than transparent ones. Example: akmul towards NE.
And MOBs get stuck in them and then attack you from inside the rock (and you can do nothing to them :laugh:) Example: medusa molisks

I.

LVL22 in crafting texture to craft the lvl 10 texture.In other word , all crafter was maxing the book with 0 craft texture skill.Took me just fiew click to get there...
But you have to be lvl 100 in aply texture tu use the lvl 10 texture and aply them on something , and i was not even lvl 5 when i started , took me a shit load of money to be lvl 35...
So , evryone can craft a total useless texture ...

:) I see what you mean now.

Doesn't anyone find it strange that on calypso you can fap wherever you want? Even in public? :eek:

Last edited:
Doesn't anyone find it strange that on calypso you can fapwherever you want? Even in public? :eek:

I would click your link, but I don't dare :rolleyes:

some large and space taking things in inventory are reallly small when put into ground. like Robot Weapon Grip which takes 6 blocks and is smaller than hairspray that takes only 1

I would click your link, but I don't dare :rolleyes:

Good you didn't. I check the link (which would have brought us to google define), which would than link to wikipedia, which contained alot of rather "vivid images".

Link removed for the faint hearted :p

I am amazed that my avatar can carry 50 items before he starts to slow down.

I have a hard time with my keys, coffee cup and lunch when I get to work!!

Back