Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Status
not sure why there is a hp bar for pets, could we get rid of it?

Last edited:

Health bars​

Issue: Health bars height is too small.
Suggestion: Please increase by at least 50% user Health bar and by 100%+ party memebers health bars.

Reason: There are situations where HP bars are yoyoing and apart from the current bugs, they are too small to notice during more complex PVE or PVP scenarios where coordination is required or fast actions are needed.

Please increase these bars or have increasing them as option, maybe a slider bar even. Thank you

Icons

Issue: They scale down when too many
Suggestion:
Option 1 - put debuffs on a sepparate row
Option 2 - let them overflow horizontally but keep their size

Bonus option - add option to display the panel vertically - so we can put it on the side

Reason - timers become hard to track

Screenshots:

- normal size
MEeJMC8.png

- scaled down to fit
zDBbC4G.png

(updated)
Feedback
  • Lea's feedback ( It looks scary but on the end i wrote down what changes were great ^^ )
Description:

#COLORS
  • Current: Too many Color Themes. Screenshot named "Color Themes" shows how our eyes see and simplify colors, when we play now.
  • Suggested: Choosing one Color Theme; skills, inventory etc got awesome theme that looks professional. Matching rest to that one Color Theme.

Screenshots:

I agree with many aspects of the update, especially its positive direction. However, besides addressing bugs, the main issue lies in visibility. Although I've read your post, I'm not sure about your gameplay style. When I run the game at resolutions like 2560 x 1440 (2k) or even 3840x2160 (4k), which many gaming monitors support, the result is too much screen space and very tiny, poor-quality icons.

- The action bar icons are too small, making it impossible to discern what item they represent, and there's insufficient background color.
- The auction and other windows appear small in comparison to the available screen space, resulting in an overload of information within a confined area.
- The names, health bars, and information bars of other players suffer from poor color quality, making them difficult to see clearly. All colors within the UI appear faded and too soft, further complicating visibility.

Check out how hard it is to spot the items on the action bar – their visibility is seriously lacking. They're practically invisible. The chat set to maximum size in X and larger text so you see how much spave its left on screen. While the overall new design is decent, it definitely needs more background color. Just take a look at the quest menu; sometimes it's just impossible to read. Nevertheless, I'm sure they'll make plenty of fixes over time, though it'll take some time.

This is only in 2560 x 1440 (2k)'
PS - So funny they add the small implant in the HP bar! SEE HOW tiny that thing is.. just why?? xD
PHOTO

Feedback

• Title: Search in Inventory and Storage that filters and highlights item
Description:

• Current: When searching for item, non-matching items are highlighted by putting dark layer with opacity on top of them.
  • Suggested:
    • 1. Avoid higlighting non-matching items
    • 2. Emphasize matching item by using colored border or background
  • Reason: This is an antipattern, effectivelly highlighting everything that does not match searched query is a brain-fuckery

Thank you for all the feedback posted throughout this thread! Rest assured that every suggestion in this thread has been read and compiled, and forwarded to the UI team for consideration.

Since we have received multiple hotfixes during last week, and the first larger patch today, I am locking this thread and directing you to please post any further feedback in the new thread linked below:

Please make sure to read the hotfix and patch release notes before posting!

Status
Back