who is the most skilled nondepositer?

I depositted the worth of a mod fap + mod merc + shadow armor, right now I own nothing really. :scratch2:

Well i dont believe there is non depositers that are ubers, that is pure bull!
I believe u when i see a screenshot of their transactions.
Ok sure u can earn money here, but it takes investment like a land area or something. Try sweating for a land area ;)
I think people just are too afraid to tell how much they really spend here.
Im probably wrong, but I need proof :)

Ok sure u can earn money here, but it takes investment like a land area or something. Try sweating for a land area ;)

Travolta is non depositor.
One of the two highest skilled miners and one of the top 5 highest skilled crafters id pressume

In fact there are people who are quite skilled (close to uber), who never deposited a single cent. The thing is, that most of those people are playing (or were) since PE went gold, or a bit later, when people used to TT shadow etc. Stuff back then (lot's of uber items) were cheap as hell, and some people kept those items...

And then there are those who have lot's of free time, and they used their free time to earn money with trading/reselling or just got lucky with hunting/mining/crafting..

You get the point.. :wtg:

In fact there are people who are quite skilled (close to uber), who never deposited a single cent. The thing is, that most of those people are playing (or were) since PE went gold, or a bit later, when people used to TT shadow etc. Stuff back then (lot's of uber items) were cheap as hell, and some people kept those items...

And then there are those who have lot's of free time, and they used their free time to earn money with trading/reselling or just got lucky with hunting/mining/crafting..

You get the point.. :wtg:

I dont think that someone TT'ed shadow armour. Maybe by mistake.

yeah shadow has never been TT food :) but it was pretty cheap compared to now back in the day

Shadow (F) was tt food pregold, I know of people who tted more then one Harness (F).

I had about 150k skills in late 2005, non depositor. So if I didn't sell out I WOULD have been an "undepositing" uber now!
:cool: :cool:

But since i sold out everything and begun again in 2008, i'm now a big depositer! :ahh:

Thread is soon 3 and a half year old and we still don't know "who is the most skilled nondepositer". :laugh:

you sure ? ;)

If Shadow was TT food and pretty cheap ...what armour was expensive and more uber?
All the items were cheap those days but they were not TT food.

I did $45 deposit on my first avatar. Nothing I have on Star is from that avatar so I suppose I win. Oh and Kimmi can update his thread if he wants, I'm well over 520k skill now. ;)

Storage did not exist at that time so is possible that some avas TT ed things because of owerweight.

I dont think that someone TT'ed shadow armour. Maybe by mistake.
some people did because they had no other to play..
At some point it was impossible to deposit , so no mutch had ped to pay even TT for something.Player had to TT something in order to buy amo and continue to play...also there was no storage so you had to make choice.
so yes , people did TT shadow , angel,or some weapon that worth a lot now , but it was not because those item was droping every 2 mobs .. it was because they had no other choise.

I did $45 deposit on my first avatar. Nothing I have on Star is from that avatar so I suppose I win. Oh and Kimmi can update his thread if he wants, I'm well over 520k skill now. ;)

But can i ask you 1 thing---> How many good items did you loot in your first 7500 globals and hofs at that time ( you dont have to say what you looted just how many so I have little to compare with the issue of past and present how the loot has been on average.

Well I started playing a few days after this thread was created and I did get a little compensation for helping out at CES but I was well established long before that as a non-depositor. I've got some work to do to catch up to Star but mid-level is certainly possible for non-depositors that started late.

Travolta is non depositor.
One of the two highest skilled miners and one of the top 5 highest skilled crafters id pressume

Agree :p And a gret person not just player

But can i ask you 1 thing---> How many good items did you loot in your first 7500 globals and hofs at that time ( you dont have to say what you looted just how many so I have little to compare with the issue of past and present how the loot has been on average.

It is hard to state what "good" loot was back then as Etopia noted about the number of players being very few. I have tt'd too many things to ever wish to think about them again. It was common to loot several ep32's and ffk8's in one day near the oil rig. The highest loots were under 2k PED for the ATH. My biggest loot was a personal revival terminal in a team with my first avatar. We sold it to Trex for a then gigantic 1450 PED and were overjoyed.

With Star I had some early luck but most of it was trading tbh. I did loot the survival blade 12 from a thorio along with 2 supremacy harnesses and a res chip in one week from SEGs. UL items are certainly rare in loot now but by a needed change in my opinion. The supply was becoming infinite vs. a demand which ultimately could never keep up.

Don't ever mourn for the past while others learn for the future or you'll never be happy in the present. ;)

I know of someone, who shall remain nameless, who is doing extremely well. He is a member of my soc and am tradig in twin almost every evening. Made his money from trading, obviously.

Wish I could do something like that...

This thread makes me sad to be a depositer..... but ive only been playing for a lil bit so whatever.

This thread makes me sad to be a depositer..... but ive only been playing for a lil bit so whatever.

Don't be, If I could go back I would have deposited at the beginning, it would have made things a lot easier and I'd probably be way ahead of where I am now.

Certified non-depo, not to say MA hasn't had plenty of paydays through all my auctions, events, and bad loot cycles ;)

around 75k skills i think, started august 2008, but 90% of my time is spent running events nowadays.

Hey I'm not a beta, started during the decline of the market, and still seem to be doing pretty well after some big losses do to being a little too trusting, so even if your new don't believe that only the people that were here at the beginning have a chance to profit, or play as a non-depo at least.

Find your niche, and make sure you enjoy it ;)

If no one pays to play.. MA, FPC and RT would not be able to pay there employees, pay bills etc and they would go bankrupt ... I see UE as entertainment and has no problem with paying for it as long I think it's worth it...

Playing since begin 2009 without depo counting 90k skills now. Still like the game and thats most important to me.

I know of someone, who shall remain nameless, who is doing extremely well. He is a member of my soc and am tradig in twin almost every evening. Made his money from trading, obviously.

Wish I could do something like that...

Why stay nameless ;)

I started on 18.03.2007

Currently my avatar has:
- ~220k total skills
- 40+ evader
- 180+ HP
- Isis HL12 UL T2
- ML45 T1
- Headoc SK-80 UL T1
- Very active

I'm not the most skilled one but considering I started quite late, I reach quite far away ;)

I'd guess maybe 60% of the beta players didnt deposit.

Bah until they put Hangars in the game then it was time to deposit.. lol

Us old timers cant really say we didnt deposit because we were pioneers and invested in things for the future. However i think what should be said is non depositors to purchase skills. I have never purchased skills and my total skills are in excess of 200k. and i have essentially 0 crafting skills and moderate hunting skills.

If MA published a list of top nondepositors, it would hurt their interests and they might go bankrupt.
Keep this a secret!! :yup:

Playing since, I dunno...A couple days before whatever the join date says under my ava. ED: - June 2010.

As of 2-2-11:
22,009k total
1,471 Rifle
1,573 Anatomy
1,796 Laser Weaponry Technology
(Guess I love that Opalo. :D )

Just about to get a Riker UL1 but been blasting away uneco-like w/ a borrowed A-3 MKII (a103'd) and a Bravo (E-15'd).

When I play sensibly I'll use M2a and P1a.. :p
I collected a few armors but I mainly like Gnome, Rascal and Shogun ( or Grem as all a rounder).

Greatest one and only HoF...ERRRR, global was a whopping 50 ped Lyst and that's it.

Never depo'd a cent.....Gawd I suck.

:D

Tippin'

Probally doesn't take first place but I had friend who played for about a year and a half and never depoed. When she stoped playing she was around lvl 20 in the laser skills. Around lvl 5 in mining.
Here are her globals

Hunting Globals Mob Maturity Loot value Time
Molisk Young 66 PED Tuesday, August 17, 2010 07:56
Molisk Adult 62 PED Saturday, August 14, 2010 19:01
Molisk Young 594 PED Friday, August 13, 2010 00:29
Merp Old 197 PED Saturday, August 07, 2010 21:21
Molisk Young 65 PED Saturday, June 19, 2010 05:34

Not counting team globals of coarse.
EDIT: And I know she had at least two team HOF's over 1kped, both of them being mostly materials.

Last edited:
Back