who is the most skilled nondepositer?

The question my friend is not who is the most skilled non-depositor.

Rather who is the most skilled non-chipper. Or is this in another thread?

The question my friend is not who is the most skilled non-depositor.

Rather who is the most skilled non-chipper. Or is this in another thread?

this thread is exacly about that, chipped or not u have to seach elsewhere

Its stupid not to chip if you have the possibility, especially in the past but its still good

well i only sweated first week, that sucked lol

otherwise...rest was great fun :D

:D thats great!

but you know what i mean :wtg:

i know i sounded a bit harsh :scratch2:

i asked myself often if i havent spent a little too much time playing(with the evil gamer in my mind just doing the ebil laugh)

^_°

yes there are many Slates ;), and yes at some point few years back he was a non-depositor.

Leafren cK could be a good candidate too, not sure how active he still plays, proly not so active.

Yup, not so active, aaaalwaaays lurking though :wtg:

Never depo'd, and all the help I got was a m2201 and 500 ammo from some guy in old SoF I forgot name of in 2002 (no oil rig, fruit, dung or anything) and 200 ped from gizze (SoF) for ammo when I looted imk2. Thanks guys ;) I have around 270k skill.

I was (AM) the best runner in PE though :king:

non deposit

I think there are a lot of players who deposited at first but found a way to play for nothing. I deposited at first but do not now but I do not think i will ever be Uber. Or poor
;)

I deposited 10k peds some time ago.. but then I withdraw all cause I feelt like I didnt need it.

now ive withdrawn maybe 25k or so.
Currently have 170k+ total skills.
182 hp.
Commando unlocked
And making a nice profit from hunting with imk2.

Total playtime: 3.5 years.

I quit once, before that I deposited smaller sums. but when I came back and started from scratch 1 year ago I only started with 100 peds and have worked my way up to what I have now.

yes there are many Slates ;), and yes at some point few years back he was a non-depositor.

Leafren cK could be a good candidate too, not sure how active he still plays, proly not so active.

I know all the Slates and Slate never deposited though Zim did. I know for a fact that in trade for some good old suckie suckie slate got something from Zim. Still that doesn't count as depositing.

I deposited 10k peds some time ago.. but then I withdraw all cause I feelt like I didnt need it.

now ive withdrawn maybe 25k or so.
Currently have 170k+ total skills.
182 hp.
Commando unlocked
And making a nice profit from hunting with imk2.

Total playtime: 3.5 years.

I quit once, before that I deposited smaller sums. but when I came back and started from scratch 1 year ago I only started with 100 peds and have worked my way up to what I have now.

So if I get you right u started fresh 1 year ago with 100peds, and now got 182hp and a imk2?

Very impressive if thats the case :)

HunterZ started with 90 $ in the beginning and that`s all he depesited.
Dont know about Nostrop, as he was there before Hunterz
Think honorman might be one that didnt deposit anything, but that could be because he was a close frind of the previous two.

HunterZ started with 90 $ in the beginning and that`s all he depesited.
Dont know about Nostrop, as he was there before Hunterz
Think honorman might be one that didnt deposit anything, but that could be because he was a close frind of the previous two.

Good for them :rolleyes:

there must be a huge difference between now and 5-10 years ago in lootings, profits winnings and so on so u cant compare a new player with some of those playing this for a long long time.. :)

My guess would be Marco, but I'm not sure what his skills are now...
depends the purpose of the question ? ;) I think the your is too open.

I just want to say, that im not a non-depositer anymore. Im dumb like everyone here now.

I reached 4,4k in rifle without depositing. but the times are over. you cant play this game for free anymore. its impossible.

I just want to say, that im not a non-depositer anymore. Im dumb like everyone here now.

I reached 4,4k in rifle without depositing. but the times are over. you cant play this game for free anymore. its impossible.

I am a non depositor currently, started in July 07. Over 100k skills, about to hit 65 agility, 136 HP.

started - july 2006
total skills - 166k
Depo? Never ever!
i sold out skills once to withdraw cash and buy electric guitar irl :)
(there is still a thread somewhere)

somehow i still feel like a noob in here

i have 75k skills and 55 agil ... i`m not a depositor ... and i`m still a noob in here :| i started EU 2 years ago

Last edited:
nvmd, stupid remark, cause of bitchy mood!

Last edited:
I dont think im a very skilled player
but I never deposited and if you like to know my skills they are @ entropiawiki.com :D
I play since september of the last year :p
I dont have any clue about who is the most skilled non depositer player.. but it'd be interesting to discover it!

Last edited:
Yup, not so active, aaaalwaaays lurking though :wtg:

Never depo'd, and all the help I got was a m2201 and 500 ammo from some guy in old SoF I forgot name of in 2002 (no oil rig, fruit, dung or anything) and 200 ped from gizze (SoF) for ammo when I looted imk2. Thanks guys ;) I have around 270k skill.

I was (AM) the best runner in PE though :king:

He waddles like a duck, doesnt really run....
:)

Noplan wins the Necro Master Award for reviving a thread over 1 year old!:yay:

Started 3 month´s ago, deposited 4k ped at start. Up on 100k skill, i have some money left, havent chipped in. dont have much left and when the money is gone im gone..Problem is so many can play now and not depo so we depositers pay to keep the non-depositers alive. I will chip out and sell everything when im broke.

Now if i would wanted to not depo i´d have to sweat ------
1h ~ 500sweat aprox = 8h per day sweating = 20 PED per day. Thats 200 days = 4k ped of constant sweating 8h per day, now that would make me suicidal.

Started 3 month´s ago, deposited 4k ped at start. Up on 100k skill, i have some money left, havent chipped in. dont have much left and when the money is gone im gone..Problem is so many can play now and not depo so we depositers pay to keep the non-depositers alive. I will chip out and sell everything when im broke.

Now if i would wanted to not depo i´d have to sweat ------
1h ~ 500sweat aprox = 8h per day sweating = 20 PED per day. Thats 200 days = 4k ped of constant sweating 8h per day, now that would make me suicidal.

your contradicting yourself here?
if its so easy to play without depositing id like you to tell me how, cause as you say, non-depositors are not getting rich of you by sweating...

This is a interesting thread. Reading it has lead me to believe it used to be easier (maybe) to be a non depositor. I really don't feel it matters if someone is a depositor or not. What matters is what they do with their ped either way (depoed or not).

I depoed a few times earlier this year for weapons mostly. I think my first depo was for a m2a or something. I remember my last few depos in early april were for m4as and AL15s. After shooting two of each I haven't depo since. I have done a bit of everything to keep a ped balance, which consists of sweating, trading, fapping, hunting, mining, ha ha just about anything. I did get lucky in june and hit a 3.4k uber loot I am still living off of in game. One thing I found funny most asked me 2 to 4 weeks later, " are you broke yet?" that says alot about eu. No reason to go broke if you don't want to. Everything is a resource.

FallenAngel you might not get rich on sweating but no one can deny it is a 100% profit activity. Something I find interting when I think about sweat is the fact the .5 rate is really 5000% markup. Not many easy to get resources have such markup (.001pec a bottle). :laugh:

Well I did a skill scan between all this 3x skill the other day and was at 87k ruffly total skill. not too bad for a 120 usd depoing noob i might say :silly2:

oh and i am pretty much at my year anniversary I guess. I don't pay too much attention to such things. I just keep pressing on.

kosmos

I am a non depositor currently, started in July 07. Over 100k skills, about to hit 65 agility, 136 HP.

:rolleyes:

I guess you will not tell us how you came so far, you must have found... well I just can not image any way to start in July 07 and having now >100k skills without depositing :scratch2:

You said "non depositor currently", so you did an initial deposit to get things started?

i was a non depositor had about 35k skills :p

most proud of when i got a ML-35 for 2000ped :p

wish i never sold it, and wish i never took a big break :(

came back and had to deposit as everything costs soooo much now

Hmmmm...

There are a lot of ppl in here that wouldnt admit they deposited.
I did and im proud of it. Im part of EU economy now.
The thing is, even if you depo or not that doesnt mean you get uber loot's too. For example look at me and my old friend Sharky Dodo Ratiu from TKoC. I deposited a lot and best loots were 680 ped from Snable young :)wtg:) and 980 from crafting a 1a dagger and Dodo got a 16k ped tower in mining and he never deposited.
So...Where's all the logic? I tought that if i depo ill be more lucky but with more i depo again i feel that my pool is emptying not filling. So it doenst matter if you graduate in 2 days like i did or sweating and sweating on and on. Its all about Magnus and his left mouse click who says:"Bait kk bait you get 2 ath this week and the rest press "D" button for next week chance!" :eyecrazy:

Back