Whole game crash?

Mmm maybe I should call it the night, trying to log in too often might get my gc codes disfunctional?

"Internal error" ... WTF ????

If I do this at work they kick me out ...

Do they have a notion what "testing a programme" means or do they think it's some kind of VD ???

im sure the trox killed me now, while i cant log in it just was 5% left to kill them.:confused:

So, is this error just a gold-card user error? Is anyone NOT able to get in not a gold-card user?

I ask, since I was getting the error right after user name/password, now I get it after entering GC number

it seems that it is only the users that have a goldcard who are getting "Internal Error"

Seems like their authentication server crashed.

Probably because so many people are trying to log in at once.

Internal error here to....

im sure the trox killed me now, while i cant log in it just was 5% left to kill them.:confused:

If you aren;t dead it regenerated :lolup:

i think the loot was too good, got 5 globals in 2 runs ... now they have to adjust

I hope there is someone there on the night shitf :tapfinger

the night is young... I have 3 more hours before planned bed time :computer:

I was in the middle of an important deal :rolleyes: lol

John if your out there mate, i havn't run off, just an 'internal error' you no like the one this morning :laugh:

i wouldn't worry i'll probally be back to finish in a few hours or less

Yo Matt - I'l keep trying to get back in man :) Some few more things ;)

all: gold card here too, and it's after the code I get the error message...

Last edited:
post changed mid way thru typnig ignore this O.O

good thing this didnt happen in july or we'd have to wait until they all came back from vacation

Hey everyone I have a gc and am in. I just looted the final Prot part (Proteron Testicles). sorry fraps is not working so I can't give a u screen shot :D

internal error here too

System just went offline .....

is it a gold card problem ?

if so !

is it possible to disable card for a while until bug fixed ?

thx
bob

some coffee for MA:shots:

Argh, why didn't this happen tomorrow night when I have to go out instead, I'll never get Commando at this rate :banghead:

System back onlinee ... still internal error ....

is it a gold card problem ?

if so !

is it possible to disable card for a while until bug fixed ?

thx
bob

Nope... that would defeat the whole purpose of a gold card... only way to disable it is to contact support and have them remove it from your account... AFTER sending them documents to prove that you are, indeed, you.

Yo Matt - I'l keep trying to get back in man :) Some few more things ;)

all: gold card here too, and it's after the code I get the error message...

ahh thats good, it was like the most unbelievable time for them to go down, i couldn't get over it. I was worried as hell what you might be thinking, i'll be in as soon as i can to chat mate.

crashed out when i was gonna reply to hellraizers "wooo wed is pink" in local chat :laugh:

haha lmao :)

sorry guys and gals.. seems it maybe my fault.

Orrrrr....... it's Wed's fault.. yeah!!! let's blame Wed!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wed
Quote from MA website :

Nearly two decades of R&D and over 50 M USD have been invested in making the Entropia Universe the unique experience it is today. We provide users and Planet Partners with an immersive real time venue that incorporates state of the art physics and photo-realism for a truly amazing experience.

MindArk is committed to the continuous development of state-of-the-art technology in the Entropia Platform for a long time to come.

/endquote

50M USD spent and they game crashes with an internal error ... someone is being over-paid LOL

anyone has this: ?

internal error detected on this avatar, please contact support blablabla..

:confused:
omg

anyone has this: ?

internal error detected on this avatar, please contact support blablabla..

:confused:
omg

lol
all of us here have it...

system down again ....

Internal Error

All was working fine last night

Tried logging in, entropia did the patch installaton stuff for the upgrade. went for a smoke and a glass of well deserved Vokda, and a smoke of course

Came back all seemed fine, the login screen was there, logged in username and password and GC code as well then get this "Internal Error message please try again later or contact support"

So contacted support and do not wish to hold my breath too long, just wondering if anyone knows a quick fix?

Machine is a MacBook Pro, pretty high specs never had a problem till tonight

Thanks

and back up ... no patch so I guess still a no-go .???

I need more internal errors upon logging in, I actually just scrubbed my balcony for the first time in the 3 years I live in this place :D

Same problem for me...

Back