Whole game crash?

I can't log in either. I get the same error as you

I think I'll give up for tonight.

oh I thought the rest of you guys only had the internal error.

first time I see the "detected on your avatar" part, so...

haha lmao :)

sorry guys and gals.. seems it maybe my fault.

Orrrrr....... it's Wed's fault.. yeah!!! let's blame Wed!! :)

Haha, yeah it all my fault.. mohaha! :eyecrazy:

:laugh:

Tried logging in, entropia did the patch installaton stuff for the upgrade. went for a smoke and a glass of well deserved Vokda, and a smoke of course

<SNIP>
So contacted support and do not wish to hold my breath too long, just wondering if anyone knows a quick fix?

Not surprised you don't want to hold your breath -- I'm guessing you can't considering how much you smoke!! :laugh:

If it's any consolation, I can't get in either.

Internal Error for Gold Card users

Hey Folks

I guess all of you that are using Gold Card are out of the game due "Internal Error".
Cant access game or account info at Entropia Universe site that is behind verification code. Update did mess up verification code system, so we are just sitting here and waiting for a fix.

Players with no Gold Card can log in just fine :laugh:

Hope we will see fix to this issue really soon.

Can´t get in , exactly the same message...

Noooooo First night bak on Entropia in over a year and this happens..........Call it fait perhaps?? :(

Quoted from CL

03 Jun 2010

There is a temporary problem with log in, resulting in an "Internal error" message, but a solution is forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Update Posted 2010-06-03 11:05 UTC

If you have had difficulties logging in, you might also experience that your keybindings no longer work. A fix for this issue will be released shortly. Until then, an option is to reset your actions settings to default.

To reset your action settings:
Right click on your desktop. In the menu that opens, go to System, then Config and select Reset Default Action Settings.

Please note: you will have to redo your customized action and keyboard settings afterwards. This can be done in the Edit Panel.

Not sure if this was before or after crash

had just finished updating my keyboard map !!

Yep all of us are on the same page.... gold cards are not allowed to login as far as I can tell. As more can be read about this same topic here.

I have it too...:mad:

A "non GC" friend just told me he doesn't have any problem to log in ...

had just finished updating my keyboard map !!
'

That was a posting from the wee hours of the morning (at least for me... mid morning for others).. so I doubt it has any bearing on the login issues now.

same here *sigh* there goes my ath

FYI: Theres like 20 threads about it already.... :eyecrazy:

Edit: WTF!??? This wasnt the thread I replied to!? EF crashing aswell!? :S

just wanna say glad my internal error hit just as a droka dropped in front of me, sure that decay and skillgain/loot wont be put on my account at all, go figure

damn gold card best worst thing i have right now:/

FYI: Theres like 20 threads about it already.... :eyecrazy:

Edit: WTF!??? This wasnt the thread I replied to!? EF crashing aswell!? :S

LoL same here threads must have been merged or something...

Edit: Yepp at page 7 the thread merged with this one.

meh same story here still, movie also finished and i suffer of the maaaanfluuuu atm so gonna give MA time to fix and head for a early night myselfe :p

Yes, I've been merging the multiple threads folks are making about the same "crashed and now internal error" issue.

:tiphat:

Yes, I've been merging the multiple threads folks are making about the same "crashed and now internal error" issue.

Oh, you evil.....

Seems quite stupid of me to post a comment like I did when you merged everything to one thread......

Yep... looks like owning a GC screws your chances of play after that 'special' mini update' that we got after being booted out of EU unceremoniously.

Hehe Guess your hands are like a hawk over the keybord, didnt take long for a merge there ;)

Thanks for keeping the forum tidy

Oh, you evil.....

Seems quite stupid of me to post a comment like I did when you merged everything to one thread......

I'm guilty of it too. Made threads when there was a perfectly good, current one on the exact same subject.

Had to merge/close (I.E. modded) my own posts. :ahh:

Well gonna dig some spuds up and find a way to make Kodva out of them, and tobacco from the leaves.

I think I read somewhere that our learned Russian friends know the dark secrets of turning potatos into Vokda?

As long as it doesn't include Baguettes & Brasso and a month confined to an Royal Air Force hanger courtesy of Maggie Thatcher ;)

Internal error here as well, the system shows as live...so what the hell then, is this going to be fixed soon?

Let me in! I have an urge to loose more PEDs before I go to bed! Let me in!! :eyecrazy:

Internal error here as well, the system shows as live...so what the hell then, is this going to be fixed soon?

soon would have been an hour ago :silly2:

I was able to log in after min update but now I try an hour later and I get internal error. Oh man. :(

Back