Whole game crash?

I'm going to sleep right now .. I how this will be resolved in time ..

If ICT people are being called from their beds ... I feel with them, for I have been there many times ..

If not then there is something wrong with MA for certain ...

and again crashed:mad: and cant log in

:laugh: to gd to be true so I stay behind to see if u guys wud post about being kicked again :D. Glad I waited now.

ok, time for making some other things then... i have it seen for now:eek:

good luck on logging back in, guys
I'm off to bed, had enough of that crap for one day :(

Ive never seen so many people be angry about being prevented from losing money...

Haha, anyways works fine for me... got kicked out a few times if I alt tabbed into another game... but finished off like 300 clicks on batteries.

Could we hear more posts from others who have been logged in to game for quite some time with little to no connection issues please ?

It's now been 4h+. Cmon MA, for a service that is supposed to be running 24/7 you're really lousy at handling such issues.

Finally been able to login. Hope i won't crash :rolleyes:

It's now been 4h+. Cmon MA, for a service that is supposed to be running 24/7 you're really lousy at handling such issues.

well it did get fixed for a few mins (enough time for me to global anyway ^_^) and now borken in between then.

yeah just logged back in for 3 mins and then crashed

do a commercial empathic gesture, just put all server off currently in maintenance message until resolved, and force us to go do something else for once :p
*dreaming*

ohh right.. they need us to fix it i guess :p

Temporary "Fix" for Entropia Addicts: Make slide show of all your globals/hofs and use the hof.wav to introduce each slide. Soothes the pain.

I've crashed 8 times today.
I found a claim mining and drilled 1 time then game crashed logged back in 2 min later and it was gone wtf..I WANT MY PEDS BACK!

I've crashed 8 times today.
I found a claim mining and drilled 1 time then game crashed logged back in 2 min later and it was gone wtf..I WANT MY PEDS BACK!

Ahhh.....The True Addict. I gave it 3 goes last night and decided that was enough. Eight times is....well what can I say but GL and look back here before you try again.

goood morning

goood morning everyone ! :)

this is the firt time the client loader tels the truth : :wise:

The system is currently offline
:cussing:
:tapfinger :grumble: :cry:
:cry: :tapfinger :grumble:
:cussing:

Wow, this has been the biggest f** up I have ever seen. Still offline :eek:

Word is that someone got access to the goldcard numbers on the server responsible, so they had to shut down to protect everyone. Not sure if thats 100% true, but I think its believable.

Word is that someone got access to the goldcard numbers on the server responsible, so they had to shut down to protect everyone. Not sure if thats 100% true, but I think its believable.

whats your source?

:rolleyes:

well im still loged in since this fook up , seemed like loot lag at first , im still waiting in game for my loot LOL . everything is frozen exept i can run about ,

if i dont get my loot then this is second time the game has blatntly robbed me , this time it may have totaly ruined me since i carried on hunting while i thought it was loot lag . I wont be depositing to replace lost peds .if it comes down to that then ive had it with EU .4 or 5 years ,waves goodbye .

whats your source?

:rolleyes:

Random places around here, and a few friends... Like I said, the story may not be 100% correct. I sure hope its not correct, cause I'm a goldcard holder...

well im still loged in since this fook up , seemed like loot lag at first , im still waiting in game for my loot LOL . everything is frozen exept i can run about ,

if i dont get my loot then this is second time the game has blatntly robbed me , this time it may have totaly ruined me since i carried on hunting while i thought it was loot lag . I wont be depositing to replace lost peds .if it comes down to that then ive had it with EU .4 or 5 years ,waves goodbye .

screenshots or it didnt happen :p

"system is offline" in my client loader since yesterday evening ??!!

Just noticed, MA posted this in the client loader: (Direct Copy/Paste)

04 Jun 2010

There is a temporary problem with log in, but a solution is forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Current time at MA HQ should be 8AM (or close to it). So at least we know they are in the office trying to fix it now. Fingers crossed for a quick resolution.

screenshots or it didnt happen :p

stillloged_in_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

there ya go

Hey everyone I have a gc and am in. I just looted the final Prot part (Proteron Testicles). sorry fraps is not working so I can't give a u screen shot

BTW Graz Pipes,some shine in darkness:yay:

Last edited:
Sweden got UTC+2H atm...im from finland and we are 1h+ to sweden..always step ahead xD LOL JK:cool:

Back