Wii controller for EU?

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
has anyone tried this? I'm planning on getting at least nunchuck controler working to replace the the movement keys.

will keep you all posted

(lets hope I'm not breaking EULA lol)

How are you hooking your wii remote up to your computer? By the way I think this is a great idea :)

I don't see how it would be against the rules.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

great idea, plz keep us posted, maybe also a how to guide for "not so technically inclined ppl"

Thor

Try not to smash your screen to hard.

and a new medical condition is created , axxers arm LOL

after some research it seems way more simple than i'd hoped.

I plan to setup like this

nunchuk - analog stick for movment (mapped to WSAD keys)
- 1st button for FAP
- 2nd button for weapon

wiimote - movement for looking around
- trigger button for weapon or second weapon
- top button for talk in TS

I'll create a guide when im done, Ive found all the drivers / scripts to get it running :)

just need to drag my ass off wii sports long enuf to try lol

Last edited:
Seems like something very interesting ;)

yes plz, create a guide, i wanna try too :yay:

Haha, now this is what i am talking about, please keep us all posted :yay:

OH MY to be honest last week i sold my wii BUT not my Wiimote/nunchuck FOR THIS EXACT PURPOS! WOW Sooooo do tell lol, i was gonna do all the hard work but please, let me be lasy :) i cannot wait to hook up my bluetooth card and wii around the room :)

my god it seems like people are not happy just with how pe is now we have to figure new ways to play it but this one seems very interesting i may give it a try when he puts a guide together +rep to u kygon for this

my god it seems like people are not happy just with how pe is now we have to figure new ways to play it but this one seems very interesting i may give it a try when he puts a guide together +rep to u kygon for this

im happy enuf with it but since I got a wii and got used to the wiimote+nunchuck controls for FPS games and think ability to play EU on my big TV from the comfort of my couch will rule!

still cant find my bloody bluetooth dongle I have everything else ready lol :laugh:

we want pics of you playing when u got it working :laugh:

make a video, would be fun... "kygo smaching screen with virutal axe"

GL

we want pics of you playing when u got it working :laugh:

make a video, would be fun... "kygo smaching screen with virutal axe"

GL

lol I hadnt even thot about using the motion sensors for swining axes but its quite easy to define , this should be fun and yup will have a vid of using it

I dont think it would be breaking the EULA, its not third party software ;)
The hardest thing you have to over come would be the motion sensor, that is gona be a pain in the ass to set up :laugh:

after some research it seems way more simple than i'd hoped.

I plan to setup like this

nunchuk - analog stick for movment (mapped to WSAD keys)
- 1st button for FAP
- 2nd button for weapon

wiimote - movement for looking around
- trigger button for weapon or second weapon
- top button for talk in TS

I'll create a guide when im done, Ive found all the drivers / scripts to get it running :)

just need to drag my ass off wii sports long enuf to try lol

O.O please do ..that would rock!

im happy enuf with it but since I got a wii and got used to the wiimote+nunchuck controls for FPS games and think ability to play EU on my big TV from the comfort of my couch will rule!

EU is playable on a big TV? Kygon do you mean an LCD widescreen TV, eg. 32 inch or bigger?

The guy in the TV store told me this wouldn't work?

EU is playable on a big TV? Kygon do you mean an LCD widescreen TV, eg. 32 inch or bigger?

The guy in the TV store told me this wouldn't work?

no reason why it wouldnt work, not tested tho, will do 2nite and will hunt down that dam dongle too

You can hook up a TV or Plasma screen to your PC, no problem.

These days I'm using this device:

compad.jpg

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/progamer.htm

Working very well and you can program it as you like.

Have just ordered this device:

ClawISO-no-cable-on-Black-B.gif

http://www.claw.com.au/

they both like quite interesting , will check em out

no reason why it wouldnt work, not tested tho, will do 2nite and will hunt down that dam dongle too

I could send you my Microsoft Optical Bluetooth Desktop set which has a Dongle. It's worth a Swine Deluxe no?

:D

I could send you my Microsoft Optical Bluetooth Desktop set which has a Dongle. It's worth a Swine Deluxe no?

:D

I have one somewhere but I'm lucky enuf to have a whole room dedicated to my 'technical junk' and a usb dongle is a very small item to find in such a crap filled room lol ;)

oh and swine has a good new home already

I dont think it would be breaking the EULA, its not third party software ;)

...or equipment that influences the Entropia Universe in any way. equipment = hardware, no? of course this would cover your oridinary mouse too, plus any of the many alternatives to mouse and keyboard. so its a pretty pointless really. but it is a risk none the less should they want to find something with which to accuse you of, for what ever reason.

WoW, something like that would definitely rocks let us know if you succesfully make it to work, i'd just buy the wii gamepad :p

Sorry to be slightly off topic, but this whole EULA thing really digs at me. I said it elsewhere and I'll say it here.
I think it's simple:

If it allows your avatar to perform functions in EU without you having to be at the computer personally controlling the keyboard/mouse/touchpad/Wii/ whatever controls, then it's illegal.

Stop trying to play word games. When you get down to it, wrong is wrong.

Safe to say using different controllers isn't what MA had in mind with that part of the "rules". Since you're controlling all actions, it's all good.

Now get us that damn video, Kygon. I gotta see some Aurli getting that Wii shoved up their....

I mean go get 'em, Kygon.

update: found my bluetooth dongle installing now and hoping its compatible :)

sick hey can you let me know where to get the drivers? and maybe fill us in some more :D

Back