Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
WoF08LogoForumHeader.jpg
Hello and Welcome to the Official forum launch of
WoF 08.

This thread is where you will find the Rules and the Information you need to participate.

Thanks again to 711 for the use of this fine Sub-Forum where we can all make this one a bit special.

The WoF is open to all legitimate Entropia Universe avatars who wish to represent their country. It’s free to enter, as befits a Tournament set in a world that’s free to access. It’s also the most fun you can have in a virtual world:)

Rules and Info:
What is the WoF? The World of Firepower, a huge hunting tournament. Teams hunt for the nation of their choice and gain points for globalling on mobs from the Moblist. Mayhem ensues, co-ordinated and otherwise, leading to hundreds of globals, thousands of kills and millions of rounds being spent in the name of patriotism.

Timetable:
Nov 1st- Jan 1st; Team Registration and Captaincy elections, Try-Outs, Practice Runs.
Jan 1st-Jan 25th; Captains choose their Main Team from signed applicants.
Jan 26th: All Main Team lists given by the Captains to me.

Feb 2nd- Onwards; Qualifiers start. There are 6 Stages, which progress every other weekend until the Final in May ’08. For Stage details see below.
Moblists will be announced 7 days before each Stage.

Teams and Registration:

All avatars who wish to hunt for their country should find or start the appropriate Team Thread and add their Full Avatar name, their Vote for Captain (not themselves) and whether they hunted in last years Tournament. Any Earth nation is allowed, as are Eudoria and Amethera, the two nations of Calypso. They are allowed as teams for those who may not wish to represent their country of birth for whatever reason, and as a symbol of how important EU is to some players. Being the permanent hosts of the Tournament also helped.

Once signed for their Team, each avatar is eligible to be selected by their Captain, who once elected must choose a Team of up to 12 from the available signings.

Also: From Jan 25th, all avatars signed for their nation of choice may not sign for any other nation during the rest of this year's Tournament. So if you "signed for the wrong team" for whatever reason, change your allegiance by retracting your signing to the Team you are leaving, and signing for the Team you choose instead. If I can't see that you've done it, it won't be recorded, and you won't be in the other team.

Between November 1st and Jan 1st, as the Captaincy is being decided, avatars are advised to conduct trial hunts under their country’s name and post them in this Sub Forum (There is a Thread especially for this called “Fear Us!!! WoF Practice Run Globals”). This way your prospective Captains can be made aware of any killing machines lurking unknown to them, and put together a better team for the Stages.

Each Team should have:

Several Screenshotters. I use the UOSU one from a free download; anyone without screenshot capability should think about getting one sorted out. We want all the pics we can get.
A Pilot or use of a Pilot: The semi-finals, if reached, will require the teams to fly.

Captains:

Once elected, the Captain chooses his/her team from the names signed for their nation, up to a maximum of 12 including the Captain (Teams smaller than 12 are only allowed when insufficient avatars have applied).. The Captain’s decision here is final, but should be based on a fair assessment of ability and usefulness.
These 12 will form a pool of avatars who will hunt under their nation’s banner as the Main Team.
Any remaining avatars who have signed for their country are able to hunt for their nation’s Support team. The Support Teams last year performed many duties, such as clearing unwanted mobs, running ammo, fapping and providing covering fire in hostile areas. This year, they can score points too; not as much as the Main Team, but enough to make a difference in a close match. This will show how nations can band together and add another dimension to the Tournament.

Changes to the Main Team: Final date for the Team List is 7 days before the first qualifier (around Feb 1st). After that, if a team member wishes to drop out or cannot participate, they should PM me with their intention to leave, and with the consent to forfeit any reward the Main Team may receive. Without this, another member can’t fill the gap, as only 12 can be in the winning team.

If a Captain wishes to drop a member, this is allowed in cases of:

Absence; The Captain should PM me to inform me a member of the Main Team is not responding to the forum or Pm’s. The avatar in question will then be Pm’d and given 7 days to reply, after which a replacement can join if no reply is recieved.

Sabotage: If an avatar is proven to have hampered their Main Team’s progress through cheating or deliberate action, they may be replaced after consultation through PM with me.

Poor performance: If an avatar is proven to be lacking the ability to score points the Captain may ask me to have a talk with the avatar in question. More than one hunt’s performance would have to be provided as evidence for this to progress.

If a Captain has to leave the tournament for any reason the avatar with the second highest vote becomes Captain.

If a Team is unhappy with their Captain’s decisions they can PM me and votes can take place to restore happiness.

The Captain is under no obligation to hunt, but is urged to be present as often as possible.

Stages, Scoring and Moblists:

Judges will be placed in the Main Teams for scoring purposes whenever possible (set loot on random at your peril). Screenshots of all globals should still be submitted throughout the Tournament for verification and our records. The Support Team score will be recorded from the globals screen and from adding Support Team leaders to judge’s Friend Lists for verification.

There are 6 Stages:

Stage 1: Qualifier A; Main Teams of up to 4 hunters, one hunt each.

Stage 2: Qualifier B; Main Teams of up to 4 hunters, one hunt each(new moblist)
Scores gained by each team in Qualifiers A&B are added: the highest 24 go through to Stage 3.

Stage 3: Amethera Assault Group Stage ; 24 Main Teams of up to 4 hunters, 3 competitive hunts against each other in turn.

Stage 4: Bye, Robot Group Stage; 12 Main Teams of up to 4 hunters, 3 competitive hunts against each other in turn.

Stage 5: Off-World Semi-Final; 6 Main Teams of up to 5 hunters, 3x one hunt knockout matches.

Stage 6: Three-Way Final; 3 Main teams of up to 6 hunters, one hunt.

Unlimited Support Teams are allowed for all hunts, but must name their team clearly as their nation’s Support.

Main Team points will range from 5-10 for Globals on the listed Mobs.
There will always be 4 mobs on the Main Team Moblist.

Points are assigned due primarily to the amount of ammo/hardware/skills that are needed to hunt the mob in question, but can also be due to levels of spawn or even mere whim.

Variety Boost is now:

1 type of mob = 0 Boost

2 types of mob = 15 Points

3 types of mob = 30 Points

All 4 types of mob = 50 points

This has increased from last year and should make tactics more necessary. The moblists themselves have also seen an overhaul in the way they are chosen, which should make for lower overall scores and more challenging matches.

HoF on a listed mob gives double points for that Mob.

ATH on a listed mob doubles the Team’s final score.

Solo Hunter Bonus: 10 points. As last year, to represent your nation alone, for whatever reason, gives a starting bonus.

Bonus Mobs:
Each Stage and hunt will feature a Bonus Mob. This will be a predominantly hard-to-global-on mob which can be scored ONCE if globalled on during the hunt, for 25 points. Each nation is allowed to do this, including Support Teams; If either Main or Support team claim one for their nation’s final score, it cancels out any further bonus mobs by each other during that hunt.

HoF on a Bonus Mob gives double points (25x2)
ATH rule is the same.

Loot Boost is 13 points, awarded to the Main Team with the highest combined TT-value loot of their globals in each match. There is no Loot Boost in the Qualifiers. Support Team Global Loot is recorded, but only used in the unlikely event of a tie in the Main Team loots.

Support Team Scoring:

It must be remembered the Support Team may be used for other roles, but hunting can gain crucial points, as follows;

Support Team points will range from 2-4 for Globals.
Support Team Moblist will be 2 mobs, one easy, one more difficult, and progressively more dangerous throughout the Tournament. There will be 3 mobs on the moblist in the Final. As mentioned above, the Support team can also try for the Bonus Mob for a one-off 25 points.

Support Team Variety Boost is 5 points.
HoF rule is the same as Main Team.

ATH doubles Support Team score before adding to Main Team’s for the final score of each match.

The qualifiers have no Winners Bonus, being every nation against every nation. From Stage 3 onwards, winners of each match (after scores from the Main and Support teams are added) will gain 25 points towards the Stage total.

Penalties:

MIA: The hunt team must check in with the judges at the Start/Finish Point before and after each hunt during the Tournament. The hunt cannot start until all names have been checked in chat. There will be 10 minutes at the end of each hunt for the Teams to return and check in, during which time they cannot score further points. Crashing, falling asleep or server difficulties can all be real or invented; if you're late back you lose 10 points, whatever happened.
Avatars in the Hunt Team can still Check In Early by returning to the Start/Finish point and informing the Judge, should they have to leave the hunt during the match; their position cannot be filled.

Each Avatar MIA: (not back in time) -10 Points.
There will be a minimum score of 0 (e.g. if the Team score less than 40 and all four do not return, the score will not be a negative number, but 0.)

The Susan 113 Smith Bonus.

Many of you will remember the sad loss of Susan 113 Smith, who took part in the WoF last year for Team Ireland. For the memory of a lovely person who was too young to go, this year sees the introduction of the "Susan".

If any team Globals with a TT-value of 113 PED in this, or any future WoF's, you have got a Susan, and the score for that Mob will be double, as if it were a HoF. It's not something that you can aim for, or often expect to get. But when it happens, someone's going to be happy:)

Any Complaints about the behaviour of other Teams must be supported by screenshots and as many witnesses as possible, and all complaints will be investigated.
I reserve the right to dock points from those found to be acting in a way that causes other Teams to have rightful complaint. Kill-Stealing for example; to lose the ammo on nearly half of a combibo is one thing, but with bigger mobs it can be 10 ped a time. To cause others to use this sort of ammo with no chance of reward would be foul play and if proved would be punished.

Seeded Teams: The 6 teams to reach the semi-finals last year, if they qualify, will be placed in separate groups for the Tournament. Any of these 6 that do not qualify will be replaced by the next best performing qualifier(s). The teams were; oh, look it up:)

PvP in the WoF: As last year, it is allowed; no avatar should need to be in PvP areas to win the WoF, although some rounds may feature mobs found in such places. I do ask restraint where possible, and in certain cases teams may be warned against gratuitous Pk’ing, especially in matches where the end result is not crucial for both Teams. The Final will feature the most use of PvP areas.

Additional:

"How to deal with PvP in the WoF".

If you take part in the WoF this year, you might well find yourself within PvP areas in a desperate hunt for Globals. You might be visiting PvP for the first time, and be a little unsure of what to expect.

Firstly, some areas (PvP 3&4) need an anti-toxic shot to be applied, which will have to be renewed if you are shot. Budget accordingly.

Some areas (PvP 3&4) are Lootable PvP. If you are the sort of person likely to be shot, keep stackable goods to a minimum, as they will be looted from you. A trick one might use is to have a few guys carrying huge stacks of dung to weigh down those that loot them

All PvP areas are open to everyone in the game, as well as those taking part in the WoF. The actions of other avatars, and the dangers raised by those actions are a part of the Tournament, a factor to be considered and prepared for. Other Teams, their Support teams and random individuals can and will do pretty much what they like in PvP, so take this into account before you enter.

When not to Pk: The WoF cannot rule very effectively on individual incidents. All hunters are strongly urged to nevertheless comply with the spirit of the event. With this in mind, if the other team don't shoot back, cool it a little.

An acceptable pk would be killing members of a Main Team on their way to a hunting ground or on the way back from revival. An unacceptable Pk would be shooting the last member of a team who was just about to deal the final blow to the real big mob that just killed all his buddies and perhaps get a global that could make all the difference, but it's too far from revive and they don't even get to loot it; then it happens a few more times (with screenshots).... you get the idea. Fight all you want, but avoid kill-steals and exterminations.

Finally: Watch that crossfire! It's too easy to forget that when there's a few of you on one mob, you're flesh and bone as well... no-one likes friendly fire for

Cheating: Any Team proved to have cheated to improve their score will be banned from the WoF for life.

Well, that’s enough to get you all started, I’ll be back to update in a few days. Hope to see you all there,

Hurrikane.

Last edited:
Country Count:

32 :)

Last edited:
Beautifull work as usual :yay:

Gotta ask though:
If the supporters also get fixed mobs to hunt for, will those mobs be present in the same area as the main team, or will it force the supporters away from main team (could jeapardize the good usage of support).

And another simple Q:
What does "gratuitous Pk’ing" mean? And I hope you will not include lootable PvP areas :shock:

Ooh oh and the 6 semi-finalists from 2007 where:
Denmark
Sweden
England
Rumania
United Bliss

and.... dang I forgot too. Well, look it up ;)

Last edited:
Beautifull work as usual :yay:

Gotta ask though:
If the supporters also get fixed mobs to hunt for, will those mobs be present in the same area as the main team, or will it force the supporters away from main team (could jeapardize the good usage of support).

Answer;
Support team mobs will be both "unwanted" mobs in the way of the Main Team and Mobs nowhere near:)

And another simple Q:
What does "gratuitous Pk’ing" mean? And I hope you will not include lootable PvP areas :shock:

An example would be pk'ing a team whose progression is still possible when your own is assured.

Ooh oh and the 6 semi-finalists from 2007 where:
Denmark
Sweden
England
Rumania
United Bliss

and.... dang I forgot too. Well, look it up ;)

GERMANY, Sweden, England, Romania, USA and Eudoria I think you'll find:)
<edit for getting Germany wrong:) oops>
Hurrikane

Last edited:
Ach! Denmark - Germany, Germany - Denmark...

Almost the same thing. We all love sausage and lederhosen, right?! :silly2:

Ach! Denmark - Germany, Germany - Denmark...

Almost the same thing. We all love sausage and lederhosen, right?! :silly2:

LOL!
Yes! I got all avilable black leather clothes I could acquire ;)

But hey! It burnt our arses to come to this result and we are proud on it! My lads did a very good job last WoF. So honor the good guys!

Psssst Hurrikane: Please kick Solaris off from WoF 08. :laugh:

Last edited:
Well, I've updated the Rules and Info on the initial Thread, and I think that covers everything; if there's anything anyone's not sure about, now's the time to ask:)
Hurrikane

Niiiice logo! :cool:

Loot Boost is 13 points, awarded to the Main Team with the highest combined TT-value loot of each match. There is no Loot Boost in the Qualifiers.

I take it you mean total loot from the posted screenshots?

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

I'm not sure I am keen on the "Support Team Bonus".

A support team is, well, SUPPORT. If they are a secondary hunting team, then they are not "support", are they?

To me, this is the most likely place where an abuse will happen.

Trust me...if it isn't changed, I will abuse it ;).

SUPPORT are helpers for the MAIN hunting team. The HUNTING TEAM is the team competing for the WOF.

I know the points they can generate are minor, but matches have been won or lost by a few points. Now, not only do I have to keep track of the main teams points, but I have to keep track of dozens of points coming from support teams? What's to keep nations form being "support buddies" for other teams? "support" teams could be out hunting for scoring secondaries without ever "supporting" the main team members, or even seeing them!

I guess, in the end, allowing teams to have scoring support teams further impacts those teams that have a hard enough time just filling a roster for a MAIN team, let alone support.

A 3-man team vs a 4-man teams with 24 supporters?:scratch2: Is that fair?

Punt the support team scoring, please!

I'm not sure I am keen on the "Support Team Bonus".

A support team is, well, SUPPORT. If they are a secondary hunting team, then they are not "support", are they?

To me, this is the most likely place where an abuse will happen.

Trust me...if it isn't changed, I will abuse it ;).

SUPPORT are helpers for the MAIN hunting team. The HUNTING TEAM is the team competing for the WOF.

I know the points they can generate are minor, but matches have been won or lost by a few points. Now, not only do I have to keep track of the main teams points, but I have to keep track of dozens of points coming from support teams? What's to keep nations form being "support buddies" for other teams? "support" teams could be out hunting for scoring secondaries without ever "supporting" the main team members, or even seeing them!

I guess, in the end, allowing teams to have scoring support teams further impacts those teams that have a hard enough time just filling a roster for a MAIN team, let alone support.

A 3-man team vs a 4-man teams with 24 supporters?:scratch2: Is that fair?

Punt the support team scoring, please!

Ahhhh, the Frigid tirade. I waited for this.....

Support were helpers. Now they're your country's cavalry, reserve force, red cross... but not the Main Team.

You don't have to keep track of the scores. The Judges do.

A big Support Team suggests patriotism, good recruitment and might. The abuses that could stem from Support Teams being allowed to score are small and unlikely. Every point counts, giving other teams points is risky at best, and if teams want to waste ammo on such "tactical play" then they are free to explore that avenue.

The Main Team shows the best the country can offer, and the Support Team shows how much else they can offer. I'd say it was fair.

Hurrikane

I What's to keep nations form being "support buddies" for other teams?

As I understand it only people who have registered with a particular country's team can score points as support team members for their registered team?

That is, whilst teams can theoretically recruit support players from nations other than their own, these 'mercenaries' can only peform support duties such as fapping etc but not score points for that team.

If I'm wrong on this I'm sure Hurrikane will correct me.

Frigid said:
All countries - no matter how strong, big, nasty or active they where, had problems filling up their teams last year. Though 12 people submitted, very few countries ever had more than 6-7 people online during any hunts last year.

Having a country with 50 supporters roaring.... I just dont see it happen in Entropia in this decade. Even though it would be great! :D

Just to settle this issue;

Support Teams, unlike the Main Teams, can be teams of 12 or even multiple teams operating under the same name. The main reason for this is so anyone and everyone can in some way take part in the WoF. This has always been the core premise of every event I've held, and the WoF is no exception, While the bulk of the scoring opportunities will be given to the Main Teams (their mobs will generally have bigger and more lucrative spawns than the Support Team moblists, and the points are also higher across the board) the opportunity for those who want to help their country, even first-day noobs who've read abput about it in a magazine, could not be taken away. There could be no better introduction to EU than to take part in a full-on hunt with dozens of their countrymen... a good percentage of new players lured by the press releases should stay here, and that must be a good thing:)

To answer Oracle Kev, anyone can join and score for a Support Team. The names of the Support Team members are not checked in at each match like those of the Main Team. The screenshots that confirm each global will be the record of names and will serve to highlight individual performance.

This means those in the Main Team not selected for hunting can serve as support if they are online. It also means those who choose to score for whatever country they like can name their team accordingly and do so. As I've said, the points available will be considerably less than for the Main Team, but the country who can generate the most support may well have the edge. Tactical play of any kind is expected and encouraged; all that falls within the Rules is allowed. The aim is to get more points than the other countries, and I'm sure with nearly thirty countries already involved, the strategies will be impressibly varied, and inevitably unpredictable in their performance.

This is the WoF, everyone has the same Rules, you all have time to recruit, through whatever avenues you choose:)

Hurrikane

can a team member for one team provide support for another team?

So the support team have their globals counted by judges then backed up by screenshots as per the main team of last year?

Yes and yes.:)

Hurrikane

J
To answer Oracle Kev, anyone can join and score for a Support Team. The names of the Support Team members are not checked in at each match like those of the Main Team. The screenshots that confirm each global will be the record of names and will serve to highlight individual performance.

Hurrikane sorry to be a pain but I hope I'm misunderstanding you.

My assumption was that a nation's points from their support players could only come from pre-registered players registered in that nation's WoF thread?

If not what is the point of registering as a support player for a particular nation?

If you're now saying that this is not the case and that nations can use point scoring support from players from other nations then that to me seems utterly chaotic and impossible to pre-plan for.

Please tell me I've misunderstood you and if I haven't that you'll take my above comments into consideration?

My assumption was that a nation's points from their support players could only come from pre-registered players registered in that nation's WoF thread?

If not what is the point of registering as a support player for a particular nation?

If you're now saying that this is not the case and that nations can use point scoring support from players from other nations then that to me seems utterly chaotic and impossible to pre-plan for.

Please tell me I've misunderstood you and if I haven't that you'll take my above comments into consideration?

Those who sign for a Team have the opportunity to get selected for the Main team or become Support. Support represents any available and patriotic avatars who wish to help the Nation in question. It is the Main Team that claim the title. Support are there to help. No-one "registers for the Support Team", they are automatically Support if they do not make the cut for the Main Team, whoever they are. If avatars choose to abuse this privilege by "shooting for the wrong team" then I am sure their efforts will bring short reward.

Looking forward to a bit of chaos:)

As I've said, the bulk of the scoring will be from the Main Teams.

Hurrikane

I really wonder that too.

and doesnt it contradict everything about WoF when who every that wasnt to support any nation it feels like can do it? if they cant find their nation just create on then, and if there is, sign up and join the support... so everyone can join WoF if they feel like it..

To let anyone hunt for who ever they want would loose the who charm and purpose and intresset for WoF

and for example, Team Sweden can never in any case get penelties for something the supportteam have done?

how about making it more interesting and the support teams score is subtracted from the vs. teams score? :)

and for example, Team Sweden can never in any case get penelties for something the supportteam have done?

and that just sounds dodgy what have you got planned lol

The only thing a Support Team can do is gain points for their Nation and/or make it easier for their Main Team to score more. It lets anyone take part, yes, that's the idea.

Hurrikane

The only thing a Support Team can do is gain points for their Nation and/or make it easier for their Main Team to score more. It lets anyone take part, yes, that's the idea.

Hurrikane

but why do you have to make the rule that anyone no matter nation can support who ever nation they want?

as I said before: if your nation forum doesnt not exist, create on your own and start recuiting ppl

If your nation exist, sign up and maybe you will be in the mainteam or in support. A nation can never refuse a a fellow countryman to help supporting.

by doing like this everyone who wants can take part in WoF and you get some structure. I can in no way understand why doing a event built on nations can have the rule that anyone who wants to help what ever nation and score points can?

I'm with you Count Joe,

I think support should be whomever is from the country that did not get into the main team.

I think support should be registered the same as the main team, and that support are on a scoring system as per last years wof (judges count with screen shots to back up - no screeny, no points).

Having players from Romania backing up the Scottish team doesn't make sense in the world cup of EU.

The only ways to register each and every member of each hunt would be either to slow the whole tournament down and hire people to take names properly, or for MindArk to introduce a Tournament-event System that allowed teams to register with Unique Team-Names and score points from their globals automatically. I've asked for this, I'll ask again, but until then I think the current Rules will work fine. The object of the WoF is to involve as many people as possible. The object of the teams is to get those people to win for you.

Hurrikane

but why do you have to make the rule that anyone no matter nation can support who ever nation they want?

to answer this in particular; because there's no way that I, as a standard EU avatar, can enforce any Rule that says otherwise. This is the thinking behind every Rule in the WoF.

The only ways to register each and every member of each hunt would be either to slow the whole tournament down and hire people to take names properly, or for mindArk to introduce a Tournament-event System that allowed teams to register with Unique team-Names and score points from their globals automatically. I've asked for this, I'll ask again, but until then i think the current Rules will work fine. The object of the WoF is to involve as many people as possible.

Hurrikane

you dont have to register every supportmember for evey event.. you just need the list of every captain which tells the name of every supportmember.. and if it turns out something is wrong you could just compare the screenshot with the list of names.

If would say that this rule makes in harder to get more ppl involved.

its much more easy to get ppl to play when you can say "hey, sign up for WoF support and be a part of the competion" then be forced to say "hey, we are in a competion and need your help to spend some peds".

If that rule didnt exist I would say I could get so many more player to be invovled then having this rule

Those who sign for a Team have the opportunity to get selected for the Main team or become Support. Support represents any available and patriotic avatars who wish to help the Nation in question. It is the Main Team that claim the title. Support are there to help. No-one "registers for the Support Team", they are automatically Support if they do not make the cut for the Main Team, whoever they are. If avatars choose to abuse this privilege by "shooting for the wrong team" then I am sure their efforts will bring short reward.

Looking forward to a bit of chaos:)

As I've said, the bulk of the scoring will be from the Main Teams.

Hurrikane

Well I must say you've caught me out with this rule Hurrikane because to me it seems illogical.

You know of course how much I appreciate your efforts on organising this great competition and it is because you have done such a great job and put so much work into it then I must temper any criticisms towards you on this.

But I fear this rule could kill off some of my passion for the WoF, particularly if it results in the negative tactics and gamesmanship that I think it invites.

What, for example, is to stop a very strong nation employing their best players (if their match is being played at a different time) from supporting an opponent of a team they view as a threat?

Even though the bulk of points comes from the Main Team you can be sure that a strong nation could amass many points fighting for 3 hours as tactical support for another nation.

They could eliminate teams who may have had a chance of winning by using such negative tactics and I think this could spoil the 'cameraderie' factor that was such an important part of last year's WoF for me.

That is, it was played out positively, courteously and in good spirit. I for one really enjoyed meeting and chatting to new people from different nations.

It could also work the other way of course with players from other nations ganging up against last year's winners out of jealousy or revenge or whatever.

Again this goes against the spirit of the WoF in my opinion and if my worst fears are confirmed and the WoF 'feel good' factor was to disappear then I fear this could be my last WoF.

I am curious as to why this rule was implemented because it would seem logical to let only pre-registered players score points as support players?

WoF fun for me was 'fighting' for one's country and teaming with my fellow countrymen.

But maybe I'm fearing the worst and you've been right in the past Hurrikane so for once I hope I'm wrong on this.

Back