***WoF '08*** Info & Rules

Hmmm....there's some eager people out there....

Right, about WoF 2009.

Team Threads will be going up in the first week of January.

Teams ARE allowed to "form" before this date, but the Official Threads won't be in place. The Tournament should run from March to July, and if the pattern that has emerged is followed, it should be bigger, better and louder than even '08's spectacle.

For those who want to start WoFFing early; The format will be much the same. Moblists will include 4 Main Team Mobs, 2 Support Team Mobs and a Bonus Mob that both can score on (once per match).

Practicing: Best way I can imagine for teams to practice is to select their own Moblist from the dozens of Mobs in-game, go out for three hours and develop teamwork, tactics and get as many self-awarded points as possible. England certainly used the time before the tournament to great effect to help secure their victory in '08, and I suspect many teams might follow their lead next time around and pay more attention to their strategies.

The biggest tip I can give any team at this stage is this:
The Final will be on CND. Make of this what you will; I will be discussing the Moblist possibilities with NEVERDIE to make this day as exciting and as action-packed as possible. Of course, you have to get there first; over 30 teams will want to reach the hallowed ground of the the 3-way Space Showdown, and the way to glory will be paved with massive rounds of mad moblists and interesting locations.

So yes, it's a bit early to be going out on the WoF, but it's never too early to show your country what you got:)

Hurrikane (From Dawson, Yukon Territory)

Team Tibet will be ready.

Will you?

OK, who owns a spaceship, oh goody, one in soc already:D .......

think i will be following my Welsh neighbours again this year, unless Korea have a good contingent

Stinky:yay:

Did I mention England won 2008? :scratch2:

:wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg:

:wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg:

:yay:

If all else fails...

WoF for Wales !

:yay:

See you there :flip:

WOF JAPAN! :yay: HAI! :yay:

Did I mention England won 2008? :scratch2:

Did I mention England may have also achieved something else in the WoF? :scratch2:

I might have got it wrong, so check the private forum. ;)

Thanks for the info, Hurrikane; I can only hope that because of the Final on CND, and because Neverdie's desire to sponsor WoF, there will be some prizes?

Back