41k Duru All Time High

I have been known to show a little bit o jealousy here and there -- got no real hunting hofs myself after unlocking wounding and acquiring over 100k skills, etc. However, in this case i have no problems saying gratz dub. Those who have the guts to be early adopters, to pick up a new unknown item for a large amount of dough, and then are successful because of it -- well, who can honestly begrudge them? I suggest those who are feeling bitter about this one do a little introspection on their own pioneering and gutsy investing in-game, or lack thereof.

:) gratz, cant sasy im really happy for you, but thats just envy ;)

*buying of-213 as soon as i have the pedz!***

:yay:

Maybe MA should implement ATDH (All Time Dubs Highest) board ingame. :laugh:
J/k.

Grats on the find and keep them coming :wtg:

-LL

Reactions: dub
Gratz man, you show to all the "mining skills are useless ffs" whiners.

Big gratz, Bessie strikes again. I wonder what you will find next :)

Oh but you are so wrong....

Warants loots uber gear at least once a week. They just keep it quiet. Its not a 20K oil ATH that counts. Its a 150 ped global with supremacy on it, or even a mod/imp item.

And tbh... if i looted such a thing, i'd keep quiet as well.

Me too lol. Depending on what I got It from. How do you know they loot these? Not saying your wrong, but were both "arguing" over things we don't know really. Yeah, so Im contridicting myself. Maybe all the bigger spenders are getting nice uber-valuie stuff, but It's hard to give this value In mining, unless he got a new 50 PED Beacon every week...

So I guess your right, well Ish. We don't know. Will we ever?

So fuck It, sorry Dub.

GRATZ!

I have been known to show a little bit o jealousy here and there -- got no real hunting hofs myself after unlocking wounding and acquiring over 100k skills, etc. However, in this case i have no problems saying gratz dub. Those who have the guts to be early adopters, to pick up a new unknown item for a large amount of dough, and then are successful because of it -- well, who can honestly begrudge them? I suggest those who are feeling bitter about this one do a little introspection on their own pioneering and gutsy investing in-game, or lack thereof.

I thought this myself. It's a big risk. Could just give a small return. Which is wank and could result In loss depending on how he got the money IRL. I guess we should all think a little more before posting. Especially Including myself. See the huge writing above ;)

I'm jealous as all hellfire right now, but I gratzed you anyway dub.

I am curious about one thing... have you maxxed the stats on 'ol Bessie? If you have, then I hold no grudge against you getting so many kick-ass claims :p... as anyone who can skill up that high NEEDS these uber-hofs and ATH's to pay for the path you've followed!

Reactions: dub
If you wanna win big you gotta play big or be lucky. Dub is playing Big. So who is luckier. Dub with the big $$ in and same $$ out if he's lucky. Or the noob who goes to TT spends 50 ped and gets a tower. Me thinks the latter.

wow again? :D

gratz little party missus!

that's so "wong" :D Gratz on that big find :yay: :yay:

Grats, nice lil cookie to go with the must :)

and to some ppl posting in this thread, think about this:

"In jealousy there is more of self-love, than of love to another.”
-François, Duc de La Rochefoucauld

Damn, Lootius told me to be mining that day ... and did I listen??? NOOoooo What does this learn us? Always listen to Lootius!

HUGE gratz Dub :yay:

btw .. didn't I bless you once ?? 10% for the NUN *runs* :tele:

Grats, nice lil cookie to go with the must :)

and to some ppl posting in this thread, think about this:

"In jealousy there is more of self-love, than of love to another..”
-François, Duc de La Rochefoucauld
Nothing wrong with a bit more self-love than love to others, is it? ;)

I dont think anyone 'hates' Dub for just playing. He's not to blame for getting ATH's :laugh: It's MA that hands them out. (and whoever thinks it's his fault for hitting big, rethink!)

The issue some have is that they feel it's to some degree unfair that MA is paying the same player over and over. They're thinking something like "first a 20k ruga that's worth 400-500k and then this :confused:"
and to some degree i can agree with that confusion, but this is simply the system MA uses. It might be unfair, but by playing you're somehow agreeing.

Now on topic:
megagratz Dub!

well, if you see in the ss the amount of bombs he has with him, and, ill just make a guess, he took about 3-400 bombs with him at the start, +amps...he is loosing bigtime if he doesnt hof or get a shitload of globals each run...

i think he deserves it. heck, you wouldnt mind if you got one...or 2....or more :p

try playing big stakes instead of taking an opalo with 50 ped ammo on snables.

well, if you see in the ss the amount of bombs he has with him, and, ill just make a guess, he took about 3-400 bombs with him at the start, +amps...he is loosing bigtime if he doesnt hof or get a shitload of globals each run...

i think he deserves it. heck, you wouldnt mind if you got one...or 2....or more :p

try playing big stakes instead of taking an opalo with 50 ped ammo on snables.

lol how can he lose he can find almost every ore with no problem because MA just hand it out on a big gold plate and no one else gets a chance.

OK lol for those who missed the news somehow all these months, Dub has what is currently a one-of-a-kind finder with a depth greater than any other. He paid a very handsome price for it, took the gamble that it would find rare stuff, and then amped the hell out of it so that the rare stuff he found would be a big rare stuff. This is (unless i missed something) his first real ATH -- the other was ATH in market value only -- uber rare because he was using the best finder in game with skills to back it up.

What part of that seems like favoritism? I'm just curious. You would rather a noob using a tt finder got it?

Dean m8 i really think you need some professional help. Your obsession and delusion about this is unhealthy!

Nothing wrong with a bit more self-love than love to others, is it? ;)

I dont think anyone 'hates' Dub for just playing. He's not to blame for getting ATH's :laugh: It's MA that hands them out. (and whoever thinks it's his fault for hitting big, rethink!)

The issue some have is that they feel it's to some degree unfair that MA is paying the same player over and over. They're thinking something like "first a 20k ruga that's worth 400-500k and then this :confused:"
and to some degree i can agree with that confusion, but this is simply the system MA uses. It might be unfair, but by playing you're somehow agreeing.

Now on topic:
megagratz Dub!

Well I guess if u looked at Dubs miningskills, the gear he uses and the amount of bombs he droppes with big amps Id say his chances of hitting the big & deep stuff is above the majority of the players level..so favourism or skilled & dedicated..your choice?

lol how can he lose he can find almost every ore with no problem because MA just hand it out on a big gold plate and no one else gets a chance.

Everyone has a chance.. deposit $$$ buy adj or cust finder , lots of miningskills and bomb your ass of with big amp..

So dont say the chance isnt there for you, ask yourself if you are willing to gamble ?

Easy. Because they are Warants. I don't need to be told, i just know.

Well you are wrong :) and I hope they do ATH soon because damn those ppl spend more time ingame blowing peds in one day than many do in a week :laugh:

Gratz Dub :)

Grats! awesome find!

What part of that seems like favoritism? I'm just curious. You would rather a noob using a tt finder got it?

Yup, I would rather see that good looking JackFree fellow find it. ;) :laugh:

Gratz Dub!

Well you are wrong :) and I hope they do ATH soon because damn those ppl spend more time ingame blowing peds in one day than many do in a week :laugh:

Gratz Dub :)

id say they spend more in one day then most spend in a month...and thats not even full time hunting...

Well you are wrong :)

You seem to forget some of them, like Skalman, live off EU. And yeah, MA has favourite players and soc's. Like cK and Warants. In this Universe, some players loot all the good items. Like they were the chosen ones. You can see it happen when some of them post their loots around.

A good player keeps his loots in silence. Rea for example, you don't see her get the ATH's. But i've seen many items, like Supremacy harness M and Shadow, etc, being sold in auction by same avatar.

I might exagerate when i say they loot uber gear once a week, but fact is they do loot alot of good items.

Remember that Nathan ATH? well, so it was an 80K peds with eon and supremacy. It was meant for Warants since they had been in the area for a while shooting spiders like madman. Too bad they just left on the 999th spider, cause the nº1000 had the candy.

I could make more arguments, but i wont. This thread is about Dub's find, which i think was a bit overkill, but a good treat. He's a friend, and has my grats. *Just leave some for me, will ya*

Last edited:
Back