Votes: 155 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • I hate reselling/Reselling

Votes: 123 42.7%

• Total voters

amazona

Hatchling
I had been reading post about how to make PEDs hunting, mining, crafting etc but my Experience in Entropia till now shows that only way to make peds is resseling.
I made over 400 peds in 2 hours just by buying all Ghost footguards on auction and listing them again over +100 what for what the price I bought them for.I want to say to all those who goes around discussing ways to make peds that if you wants peds go resseling stuffs.If you can deposit high enough PEDs to buy all rare materials like Himi, Chalmon, Medical Compress etc then sell them for higher price because only you have these items in the market now and people will have to pay the price you wants, making good amount of peds for you in short time.

That is called monopoly, not allowed in a market economy...

Reselling is a good way to make money. Understanding the system is a different way. Both work. Reselling will not make you to many friends tho...

I made over 400 peds in 2 hours just by buying all Ghost footguards on auction and listing them again over +100 what for what the price I bought them for.

What a load of :bs:

i think it is the best fastest easiest way to make peds ... yes i hate resellers ... hmm why? .. hmm do i need a reason? .. i dont think so :yay: !

reselling is the base of marketing :D without reselling there would be limited access to items to the wide public

MA does not profit from it directly since there is no decay but having G's of capital stored somewhere in the system might be a slight advantage in the real world x=

Sad but true. Now how to convince people to not buy the stuff? If spam and the internet are any indicators resellers are here to stay leaving us to navigate the inflated mess left behind buy the sellers and buyers alike.

reselling and manipulating price does make you money. so does dealing coke. you have to decide if you want to be part of that world and are happy with the consequences of that. some get on with it quietly, but its very poor form to come here and brag about it.

No, for bragging about your despicable greed which ruins the game for other people.

If only we could hound you out of the game too.

I saw the events you organise and I would say the Land owners who are paying you for organising events are just wasting there money.They can make threads about events in just 15-20 mins and save whole lot of ped which they pay to an asshole like you.

problem with reselling is when you do it by monopolising a ressource or a item. Because you are affecting the price of the item forever.

You wont be making ALOT of ped doing that. only once, and it will ruin everyone experience.

If you want to resell, dont do it on item, dont do it from AUCTION.

Do it from STREET. if direct ppl sell to you here, you kind of have the right to resell.

else, you deserve to die! :D

amazona I gave you a plus rep for truth which brought you up to noob but I see my effort was swiftly undone. Such is life as a reseller I guess. Having a pocketful of ped and a not many friends to enjoy it with.

you ppl turned me red for posting a truth about Entropia.
Nope, I'm willing to bet that the reason you got negrepped was for deliberately forcing people to pay an inflated price for an item and then boasting about it.

In EU that's called reselling - the attitude being "Fuck you Jack, I'm alright" -
as opposed to trading, which I define as buying for a little below market price and selling for a little above. By not being greedy I had people waiting for me to log in, and saving their wools, fruit, etc for me. And I had repeat business.

How much repeat business do you think you will get now?

and save whole lot of ped which they pay to an asshole like you.

oh yes...they will need that money for buying armor from assholes like YOU :rolleyes:

Nope, I'm willing to bet that the reason you got negrepped was for deliberately forcing people to pay an inflated price for an item and then boasting about it.

In EU that's called reselling - the attitude being "Fuck you Jack, I'm alright" -
as opposed to trading, which I define as buying for a little below market price and selling for a little above. By not being greedy I had people waiting for me to log in, and saving their wools, fruit, etc for me. And I had repeat business.

How much repeat business do you think you will get now?

well put Redfrog. Reselling is a fact of life in PE that we all acknowledge but wish would not exist in its over the top form.

Imagine that.

How to win friends and influence people.....

A quick browse around the forum before posting and you'd have figured out quickly how resellers are "loved" around here... Fail to search, get your red....

"Here's your sign..."

To be honest, I will never understand this rage against the resellers. They do a risky business. No all manage to make money. Some manage to lose a lot. Note those noobs that tried to manipulate oil market...
IMO resellers are good in EU and even if they manage to push price on some items up, they never manage to push it above the real value of that item at the time it is sold. Or the effect will not last. Not the price on ML35 and MK5. Was and will go down. Good items, but not that good.
You think that mod MK 2 will sell for more than it was payed for it? I don't.
For those reasons I think reselling is a profession with as much risk as any other and if you are not good at it, you will sink.
We all buy and sell things in EU. When we buy we hope to get it cheap and when we sell we are happy to get a good price. Is just the way of life.
Those of you who hate resellers and are old in EU... I buy any item you achieved 2 years ago for the price it was back then. Or no. I will pay 10% more. And I will not resell it.

I saw the events you organise and I would say the Land owners who are paying you for organising events are just wasting there money.They can make threads about events in just 15-20 mins and save whole lot of ped which they pay to an asshole like you.

If you think it's as easy as making a thread, I suggest you try it yourself.

You might also like to try putting up your own money for prizes, without any income whatsoever, so that people can have a fun time on your dollar, as I have in the past.

By the way, having looked at today's auction history on the Ghost Feet, I can see that your original post is an outright lie. This troll has been fed enough by me.

Its people like you who ruin the market and make it more expensive for the REAL players.

Reselling in the real world is needed because it needs to be transfreerd from factory to customer.

But you just buy all the availible stuff and set it for a higher price.
In the Real world you would be considered a thief.

AND HERE ALSO, SO SCREW YOU AND YOUR TACTIC I HOPE YOU LOOSE BIG ON SOMETHING WITH YOUR RESELLING CRAP :mad:

you ppl turned me red for posting a truth about Entropia.

You get what you deserve in the forums, I hope you get what you deserve in game...

A year ago, I had a month long arguement with a reseller and we both came to the conclusion that resellers are necessary. (and he became a friend) But reselling just to screw the players, just screws up the game and cuts your own throat in the end. I hope you meet the same end as a RL reseller with the same attitude would. Also, may you have as many friends in RL as you do in the game.;)

I think some off the ppl that have uber gear from like 2004-2005 are happy that there are resellers :) i know i was happy mabe was not resellers that make all the prices but i hade 100 104 laser amps that i got 2005 tt+5 ped ea i was supriced 2 see the price of em when i loged back on 2007 :) I think Ma is happy with resellers to.. Its good 4 em thats why u dont see to many ml-35 droping thay want ppl to pay the 16k++ 4 em.. so thay pull in alot of cash in 2 the game... If u all just dont buy the Xpensiv crap the prices will drop.. ppl will get worried that no one wants there items. and price will drop :) mabe a reseller gets em 10k ea and try 2 sell em 4 6 mounts and it dosent work he will have 2 lower price mabe 2 sell em.. and make that loss.. but will not happend cuz 2 many ppl will pay that crazy prices.. Resellers hated and loved by some..just some of my thinking no bad words 4 no one.. just what i think.. :) no neg rep please ;)

oh yes...they will need that money for buying armor from assholes like YOU :rolleyes:

dont feed the troll ^^
That's what i wanted to post too.

For the other posters here: The OP created this thread only for one reason, to troll around and get people upset and pissed. And as long as you all give him new stuff, you'll just get more and more pissed and the trolls mission will be complete.

So instead of continue to post, simply ignore this thread until it vanishs on pages 3+ and let the troll die of starvation.

P.S. Just look at the joining date and number of posts of this troll. Joined: 03-14-2008, Posts: 5. Pretty obivious that the account was purely created for trolling arround

I just have to say that Reselling messes up the market, make it harder for everyone else. But then again I think most people just look out for themselves. Sad but true, However someting I would like to say about the poster of this thread. You ask for the peoples opinion, and then once people start to respawn to you about what you ask, you start to get upset with what they are saying, so you disrespect them... Is this really the way to go...
However back to the topic of this thread...
Resellers make the market, not anyone else... Buy low sell high... That is why miners can not get (L) finder cheap, and they cant get an ok % for there enmatter/ore. And hunters cant get the (L) guns that they need cuz the ores and enmatter cost to much to craft on. And crafters have a harder time selling things due to the fact that they need to sell there items at a higer % just to make back what they use per click. It all goes back to the resellers the F*** up everything else for those people who play the game and not just sit back and stand in the corner of PA.

But it so happens to be that the Ghost footguards finally came off the +400 and now they are just back up there :bomb:

MA where is the Unlimmited BP for the Ghost footguards? Give it to Buzz lightyear or Auktumas and we have Footguards for everyone.

Dont sell them before mister reseller bought some for +300
and then make them +150 and sell bulk on auction.

In your face mister LEACH!

Back