Reselling makes PEDs

• Yes

Votes: 155 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • I hate reselling/Reselling

Votes: 123 42.7%

• Total voters
Ok whilst I dont like the concept of reselling nor advocate it, I defy anyone in this game to tell me they dont buy items that they hope will make them profits when the time comes to offload them, they dont mine in the hope of making markup from the ores, they dont hunt nor craft in pursuit of the big one that will pay back their losses or provide them with items to sell at profit.
Those who say they dont are liars.
This is human nature and also the lure of the game. If MA cared about this issue they could quite easily control it by dropping more BPs, items etc.
Crafter, traders, hunters, miners ur all here to take what u can from the RCE this game provides, just be honest about it, it lured u here, the gameplay keeps u here, make money make money thats what this game sells itself on..!!

+rep for trying to be clear on ur intentions, -rep for not picking a better item to ilustrate ur intentions. Its ur game do what u want, if u get enjoyment from trading/reselling then continue.

I hunt, mine, craft, trade/resell Im honest and open enough to say I'd be happy to make good markup from stuff without feeling guilty, I didnt start the trend but hell yeah Im gonna jump on the bandwagon, who wouldnt :wtg:

Feel free to neg rep me I dont give a shite :wtg:

I have also noticed ores\ enmatters has been very popular for resellers nowadays :( I'm sure all miners have.. :(

One guy at Twins offered me 102% for blaus? :eek:
In Port Atlantis I've got several offers on Lyst, Melchi, and sweetstuff down to 101%? :confused:

Does people actually sell theire ores to theese kind of people? :rolleyes:

I actually tt'd 50ped oil after 1 hour looking for a buyer, with the best offer at somewhere around 100,5% :mad:

What do you expect when Oil in auction is 105% or lower, +fees.

You are right mate. The only ones who gain money without reselling are either MA or the rich. I don't know why people negrepping you when you have said the truth. I can surely say that a handful of these people do resell and just don't say it to make them look like saints.

I have balance of 0 PED and am collecting sweat, so no question of reselling. But as many of them say if it really affects their gaming experience then you should stop doing that and leave it to these people instead, who are unhappy about your profits.

That is called monopoly, not allowed in a market economy...

Well, Monopoly is just what Microsoft been doing for the past 20+ years, yes, it's true - Linux is the future - but on the meantime, Microsoft is everywhere: in schools, government facilities, hospitals - and, giving the fact you're playing EU - your house.

Yes,we all whine how Microsoft's doing a monopoly, but do they give a damn? No. And on the mean time: Someone's over there is getting paid/per/hour alot more then I am.

Welcome to the Dark side young apprentice muahahahaha.

Lol no offence guys but some people are just stupid.

No i dont like resellers, but at least i can see the obvious thing in this thread!

Haha crazy mattah fakkas :yay:

the poll results are quite telling.

I had been reading post about how to make PEDs hunting, mining, crafting etc but my Experience in Entropia till now shows that only way to make peds is resseling.
I made over 400 peds in 2 hours just by buying all Ghost footguards on auction and listing them again over +100 what for what the price I bought them for.I want to say to all those who goes around discussing ways to make peds that if you wants peds go resseling stuffs.If you can deposit high enough PEDs to buy all rare materials like Himi, Chalmon, Medical Compress etc then sell them for higher price because only you have these items in the market now and people will have to pay the price you wants, making good amount of peds for you in short time.

you ppl turned me red for posting a truth about Entropia.

What did you honsetly expect?
And the - rep wars continue....

Honestly, I'd rather see the little noob make peds by auction whoring like that than shooting 10 combibos and having to see his 7K hof in chat.

Its not a resellers fault you guys can't afford Ghost feet. Its MA fault. Until they drop more BP's, the price will be retarded.

And quite honestly, anyone who pays +100 or more for the feet thinking its a bargain is just getting screwed anyway, in a few months they will be worthless like the rest of ghost parts. Save your peds and wear some Nikes.

OK this is totally confusing to me.

We have the term "reseller"

We also have the term "Trader"

From what I have read I can find no difference between the two.

Maybe someone here can explain.

To show you an example of my confusion I 've been sweating and hunting at swamp camp.

There seems to be a constant strife over people who buy sweat at 5Ped per 1k sweat, people at swamp camp call them resellers.

I ask why they are considered such and I am told because they buy at 5 per 1k and resell it at 5.5 per 1k. And then they tell all the folks selling to the resllers to sell for 5.5 per 1k.

OK this is confusing. If it is resold at 5.5 or it is sold by the sweaters at 5.5 then what is the difference? I can understand if these folks were cornering the market and driving prices up but apparently this is not the case with sweat. if what I am told is true.

If anything the price of sweat seems to stay low but people claim resellers cause the price to raise.

So what am I missing here. Or does the term "reseller" have multiple meanings?

The best price I have ever gotten for my sweat recently is 6 Ped per 1k and that was from a Society mate who offered that price. Mostly I sell to buyers at swamp camp who sell a bit higher than 5 per 1k usuualy I can get 5.3 per 1k (or a bit more) if I just am patient.

Then we have the term trader who apparently buys and sell items making PED off the transactions.

So what is the difference between the two?

I would really like to know.

Thanks in advance for any posts that could clear up my confusion.

Dex :cool:

I gave you a -rep not because you stated what is essentially true about EU, but for the pure greed that motivates your (and your fellow reseller's) existence in EU.

Its not a resellers fault you guys can't afford Ghost feet. Its MA fault. Until they drop more BP's, the price will be retarded.

MA could drop loads more BP, but if those who get the BP know they can sell the foot guards at +300 then that's what they will be listed at.

I've crafted some of the Ghost foot guards on a few occasions, and it never ceased to amaze me why somebody would pay +300 for female ones when there were Bear foot guards available for under +75 at the time.

Even now female Bear foot guards are still only about half the markup of Ghost, but the Ghost ones will continue to be higher whilst people keep buying them.

... it never ceased to amaze me why somebody would pay +300 for female ones when there were Bear foot guards available for under +75 at the time.

Even now female Bear foot guards are still only about half the markup of Ghost, but the Ghost ones will continue to be higher whilst people keep buying them.
My thoughts exactly. Zombie also offers very similar protection.

YOU, can stop reselling !!! just dont buy from resellers:laugh:

YOU, can stop reselling !!! just dont buy from resellers:laugh:
hmm that would be hard , if u read the first post some resellers just buy all items from a type so if u need the item the only way is to buy it from them ..

hmm that would be hard , if u read the first post some resellers just buy all items from a type so if u need the item the only way is to buy it from them ..

Resellers make a living on people who can't wait. :D

just wait and the items cost less :D

just wait and the items cost less :D

well waiting wont help if there r many re-sellers and if they r good at it (have a large amount of peds to "invest").

I made over 400 peds in 2 hours just by buying all Ghost footguards on auction and listing them again over +100 what for what the price I bought them for.

And for that,i will gladly turn u into a white dot:vampire:

People really do anything for money, the fact ur screwing others on ur way to a few shitty $ doesn't mean anything? It's very sad imo..

Last edited:
Well re-selling is not bad in other games it`s actualy a easy and a fair way to make money and that wont screw your rep :) , but ppl dont understand that here in EU selling for higher price affect ppl since we r talking about real money.Reseller sells for higher price mark up goes ..up and that hurt`s our pockets, the mark up wont stay there for a long time but it will be long enought for some to spend some extra peds.

Back