Locked when trying to log in again.

lol god here we go again ;p

Nope, still locked :(
But it was worth a try!

Yeah, I tried logging in again and am still locked.

Suppose now would be a good time to finish reading the book I started a couple of weeks back.

Totally off topic, but Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson is a good read, if not to everybody's taste.

Your account is near minimum capacity, repair it in the repair terminal as soon as possible.

Nice...... (heavy sarcasm) Frank do us a favour and tell us whats going on.. Bug/Exploit anything. No need for details. Just hoping its a bug.

35 mins since thread creation and 11 pages long :D

Uh, Try Logging in again. I actually logged in the first time today about 10 minutes ago and it said I'd been locked. I tried again and it worked. I thought I was seeing things but now I see that it must have really said what I thought it said.

tried to log 10 times in the last 20 minutes ... nothing changed ... still locked

Frank, I see you are here. Please make a comment on that one.

We should all be grateful this happened during normal working ours and not when they had went home.

Nice...... (heavy sarcasm) Frank do us a favour and tell us whats going on.. Bug/Exploit anything. No need for details. Just hoping its a bug.

If Frank says support has to look into it, it must be a bug otherwise we would have heard something about exploit stuff

Try to write random letters as ur login and password. It still says that ur acc is locked :) Surely a bug.

Thank god for that, I'm locked out too was beginning to worry, relieved at least to find out I'm not alone :laugh:

I´m locked too:mad:

frank give us more details plz

Um... me too, account locked :eek:

Is there an account ain't locked?

me ... locked
Kilkara (gf)...locked
Our inactive socleader (Kil's mother's account... logged in once in every 6th month) ... locked????

Maybe 10 favorites avatar from ma are the only ones not locked , and that actually mob loot shadow supremacy doas like crazy :) :) :)

im locked too

i sent a support but no replay till now

Back