cK Shadows

bump it up for a great soc!! i have always wanted to be in ck but never could meet the requirements lol. but there all great peeps!

Top 20 now :cool: :wtg:

Yes, and Im gonna be having words with Tekkie when I see him!! :mad:

Go back to cK and give me (Divine Justice) number 20 back!

:laugh: ;)

Thanks to cK Shadows for taking me back for a while, its ganna be good to get to know the new members and catch up with the vets of the society :cool:

Good times! :wtg:

.... Now, wheres that Dj? I have to prepare for a :nutkick:

2 weeks into my cK Shadows visit and its been a really good time :laugh:

Always lively, plenty of chat, loads of hunting, lots of pk, some really good new members to get to know and the society is stronger than ever!

Rank 21 with 29 members :eek:

Thats good going!

Wait till you leave Sugar-Pop :cool:

:hug:

We all improving quickly :) none us of sleepin on his skill i can tell you, i'm so impressed by cK shadows activity and goals that i'm sure we will be back at a better rank if we ever drop!! Gooo cK shadows !! Goooo.. :wtg:

If anyone think he has what it takes to maybe become a cK shadows, apply and join us, we are still recruiting. :silly2:

cks.jpg

cK Shadows is a strong and active sister society to cK Coat Killers. We have climbed the society ranks and have reclaimed our high position @ 23. This time we did it with 24 people. This makes us the largest society in the Top 50. A recent decision was made to impart some of the society duties and responsibilities

General
Ian goose Macdonald

Colonels
Doug Blond Wana
Hadlen Immortal Deity
soundboy soundboy soundboy
Zap Zapforker Forker

We are a highly active society, and enjoy regular team hunts and the odd pk.

For new members we expect the following minimum requirements:
140k skill
65 agility
High level of ingame activity.
Good in-game reputation.

I guess good reputation includes pk'ing other hunters in pvp area and claiming that mob spawn is yours alone? Very good advertisment for the soc by one of your memers...

I guess good reputation includes pk'ing other hunters in pvp area and claiming that mob spawn is yours alone? Very good advertisment for the soc by one of your memers...

Absolutely true! One of the CK Shadows members is behaving very, very badly. If needed I can post screenshots of this guy PK-ing me while I was shooting mobs, twice. Already pm-ed Tekkie about this too.

Reactions: dj.
Moonbiter and RobVee.

I have just logged on and got your pm about the situation and would appreciate a little time to look into it fully before commenting.

Once I have brought this to the attention of Goose (society leader) and spoken to the person in question i'll pm you back and hopefully try and resolve this episode.

At this stage all I can do is reassure you that this is being attended to, please be patient while we do so.

Regards, Tekkie.

This is in hand right now and will be dealt with swiftly.

Not the picture we are trying to paint at all.

Absolutely true! One of the CK Shadows members is behaving very, very badly. If needed I can post screenshots of this guy PK-ing me while I was shooting mobs, twice. Already pm-ed Tekkie about this too.

Who is? :popcorn:

DJ The Shit Stirrer lol :silly2:

..."This time we did it with 24 people. This makes us the largest society in the Top 50."

Funny, we have 24 also. :)
Guess you're tied for the most people in the top 50.

Good Luck with your society. Bump

..."This time we did it with 24 people. This makes us the largest society in the Top 50."

currently 29 members! :) still the largest :yay:

When I first saw that you had posted I thought it might have been an application to join ;)

...yeah that quote is a tad out of date now... I think Hunters Unlimited might have something to say about it.

Anyway, im sure you will agree, its not about being the biggest or being the highest skilled per member, its about a good mix of both to make the strongest :thumbup:

Bumpz0r pwnz0r...

Star im coming to kick your ass..

lolz0r
AWESOME

Standing here in line for a reply from one of the colonels or the boss :) :ahh:

cK Shadows ranked 21 in world dominantion before I join :D

Standing here in line for a reply from one of the colonels or the boss :) :ahh:

cK Shadows ranked 21 in world dominantion before I join :D

Hope we dont slip too many places :laugh:

Just joking mate, this is being talked about right now so we wont keep you long :cool:

Just to reply to my pm's on ef and in game the pK issue is being delt with.

Ohh btw don't know new rank yet with 30 ppl :D
Welcome ~ thebuzz ~ :)

At work now, but got a feeling what this is about...

But a good signal from our colonels that actions will be taken when they are needed.

(Imm want to pm me some more info, have to be at this working place for a while so I won't be able to log in for the next few hours)

If a member of an soc runs mad for an few hours, i can't blame the whole soc.

If i watch continuous and intentionally wrongdoing from one person for nearly 2 years though...

I never got harmed by his actions, nor was i involved, i just watched and the person wasn't cK S. member at this time ofc.

Wasn't big deals anyway, just stuff one "doesn't do".

Learning he is cK S. member now was kinda an little "shock" :laugh:, as i respect this soc very much.

Thats why i feel the need to express my relief here and my respect for your decision.

Leona D.

I guess this is not the right place to discuss about it all, this is a recruiting thread and we are STILL recruiting, if you think you have what it takes for the world domination, join us at cK shadows!

i love your soc :)

cK Shadows have fans :wtg: Thanks DR.D.C.

Reminder to all cK Shadows about the BIG hunt tomorrow night at 19.00ma... will be alot of fun!

Last edited:
Reminder to all cK Shadows about the BIG hunt tomorrow night at 19.00ma... will be alot of fun!

Seems a fair few Shadows are already in space warming up for the global spam fest. Other players beware, loot belongs to cK-S :wtg:

Back