Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4

Status
servers are now down.

yes yes servers are down insert conspiracy theory here :eek:

The future is now?

I want to believe its cry engine

sphincters are puckering all around the world.

there goes half my ped and items, great just great. now I will have to prove for month I had these items to get them back

I wonder how many of you are reloading the Entropia universe update news page right now? :silly2:

new VU...yay, I hope. Never cetain to be a good thing. but cause to explore and laugh at the bugs :)
Told ya Id see ya in here in five secs Misao ;) yeh and I see ya too down there looking mr omega...and the rest of you :) :) :)
gl and see you all in game in 8...I mean 10...better make that 12 ish hours.

Indica

how long

about how long does the vu take because i was playing and a message popped up and said that the servers will be down:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

just heared MA is broke and we never can come online again to chip out ..:p

(kidding)

This is the first PU for me.. how long does a patch usually take?

This is the first PU for me.. how long does a patch usually take?

As long as it takes to get it right or as close to right as possible :silly2:

This is a pretty big one, 8 hours, so expect upto 12 hours ;)

As long as it takes to get it right or as close to right as possible :silly2:

This is a pretty big one, 8 hours, so expect upto 12 hours ;)

Yup exactly what he said... And don't get to excited becasue u might get diapointed by getting in and then getting kicked out for another 2 hours.. hehe that is why they do it all night so they have thier whole work day to fix what they fucked up.. lol But all and all i am sure it 90% stuff we can't see cause it is programing for CE2 in the future.. :)

Yup exactly what he said... And don't get to excited becasue u might get diapointed by getting in and then getting kicked out for another 2 hours.. hehe that is why they do it all night so they have thier whole work day to fix what they fucked up.. lol But all and all i am sure it 90% stuff we can't see cause it is programing for CE2 in the future.. :)

Hmmm sorry if I'm a bit confused but... Since they are gonna be remaking Calypso with the Cry2 engine then how does it help them modifying the current engine for CE2? Are they merging the two engines? Is that even possible? :laugh:

I must be missing something here...

Hmmm sorry if I'm a bit confused but... Since they are gonna be remaking Calypso with the Cry2 engine then how does it help them modifying the current engine for CE2? Are they merging the two engines? Is that even possible? :laugh:

I must be missing something here...

they're fixing the server side of things, to make it work with cryengine. Not the client.

Well, I for one am a little nervous about the VU. Not sure what to expect. I'm HOPING, that there will be no real changes in game play due to the fact that CE2 is right around the corner (some time in the next few years). So my hopes are just whatever is necessary to end the "Orb" story, and I'm kinda hoping maybe they're turning on the more powerful servers (that have been built for CE2) so that we won't have as much LAG during the 2nd part of the Mutant Madness event that's up and coming.
Other than that, I'm sure the Algorithms will be switched up, loot will be "balanced" and new items will be added.

The scary thing about this... is that it's a full VU and not a mini update, which tells me that CE2 is no where near, otherwise why take the time to do such a large update. If this is the case, it would be nice for them to add things such as tatoo's and stuff to keep us occupied while we wait the the CE2....

I believe that they will give a couple weeks notice before the CE2 update to ensure that everyone has time to do any hardware upgrades required to run the new engine. Would be real bad for them if half the players log on with credit cards in hand and realize that it's difficult to play at 5 fps.....

Hmm... I've also just noticed (7:05 MA time) that I can't login to the Entropia website in any of "my sections". So maybe that's being updated??

Last edited:
dotn wurry, there have NEVER been any real changes too eu

thats the whole problem

Hmm... I've also just noticed (7:05 MA time) that I can't login to the Entropia website in any of "my sections". So maybe that's being updated??

Just had the same problem... It's giving a internal error when you try to login!
Hope that that is gone in a few minutes/hours aswel!

THE END

How about a lil teaser info for us forum lurkers?

Sure would be nice if they would release the update notes for us to read and discuss while they are making the updates.

Now that the VU is in progress, I agree that a content list would be nice. As with any other VU I am waiting patiently, we will see what it brings soon enough.

Cheers :beerchug:

I would also greatly enjoy it if MA released the Content Lists of each VU immediately when the servers go down. Would be fun to build anticipation, speculate and wonder with others what and how things are going to look and go.

muuuussstttt seeeee cooonteeennttt liiisssttt.... :drool:

once they have gone past the critical part of updating ( ie tested the changes inworld ) they usually release a content list.

would be bad if content list were to be released before they tested the vu live if something didnt work out right and was removed.

cheers

ermik

God, I havent been around for a week and they start throwing updates in mah face :D

Guess ittle be a while before ill get back to playing justneed to make some random posts not to lose my senior citizenship now:ahh:

updated 9.4 !

- new establishment: anything, it is a long time since you wait for an updating. (nothing that our eyes can see)

has yes, 1 change: the regen of every mobs is multiplied by 2 now.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: cooooool thx MA !!!!

:scratch2: What ????? :scratch2:

Last edited:
Status
Back