Don't trust Imperious from cK Shadows

shame on cK shadows :mad::cussing:

so basically you guys team-pvp hunting, kill some dude called Gelo KZ (poor guy minding his own business)

then one of your team-mates, drops from team and kills you :cool:

sounds like fun :wtg:

Don't trust ANYBODY in PVP, even it WAS your best friend (with a capital was :D )

greetings,

bigdeal

he's ck and you're TC :laugh: what do you expect ? nah serious that wasnt good manners :(

hehehe maybe any TC member would have done it if they'd have thought of it first :p

good manners? nope
fun? probably yes :D

pvp is pvp and trust in pvp is risky :)

Ouch......

Last edited:
Ouch....

With friends like this, who needs enemies....

There are no rules for PvP, but there are ways to behave, and ways not to.

Don't blame cK's, they are a bunch of nice guys. They always kill me in a friendly way....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bet they'r not happy about stuff like this from a soc member.

Skelethor

Good manners : no.
Funny: Yes, funny as hell.

I hereby reward this thread with: :popcorn:

Of course in pvp (specially pvp4) everyone should know he is by himself. But cmon backstabing teammates? Thats not illegal or anything but i have one word for it - pathetic...

I thought this was a grown up game with sportmanship and common sense. Well there is exceptions to everything i guess...

I so hope Imperious has a funny comment for this :)

What you can learn from this situation ?

Never Team up for PVP4 with people that
are more skilled than you. :D

that was worth it to know he isn't trustworthy :silly2:

Of Wolves and Men

Wolves don't kill members of their own packs but humans sometimes do ... :rolleyes:

Teehee, did he kill your other teammates too?

Not the most respectable thing to do.. But not against the rules

subscribing:popcorn:

Who were you shooting at in between saying "im gonna store" and Imperious leaving the team?

Of course in pvp (specially pvp4) everyone should know he is by himself. But cmon backstabing teammates? Thats not illegal or anything but i have one word for it - pathetic...

I thought this was a grown up game with sportmanship and common sense. Well there is exceptions to everything i guess...

Sorry to say this but sportsmanship died in this game a looong time ago :(

Pathetic indeed. Also, cowardly.

PvP is a great environment for some competitive play, but its also a playground for assholes that use it as an excuse to throw basic morals out of the window. Sure everything goes, but in some cases so does your integrity :rolleyes:

However, there could be two sides to this story so I'll wait for Imperious to defend himself before getting reallly cranky ;)

Last edited:
Who were you shooting at in between saying "im gonna store" and Imperious leaving the team?

Good question!

The plot thickens..

ahwell dung happends
not a nice thing to do ... but i lolled :D

Rude - yes
Unethical - yes
Funny - yes

All in all, I think you learned a lesson and I had a good chuckle.:laugh:

really... thats interesting (?):scratch2:

lol :D to short

I hope Imperious relpy here!! :)

That´s a Pawning if I ever did see one !! :rocket:

As a miner and hunter in pvp4 I can´t realy say I´m sorry about what happend, but I can understand that it did hurt.

after seeing so many posts from PK'rs saying "PVP is anything goes, if you dont like it dont go in ya whiners" all i can say is :) guess you pk'rs were all correct. :) i'm still laughing :yay:

No honour amongst thieves

I know Imperious because he was also in our soc but he never gave me this impression and he seems a really nice person. This is very weird and i wonder why did he do this... :scratch2:

Btw... wow... this is bad also for the reputation of the cK Shadows. I am waiting for a reply from Imperious.

GPA

Trust can be a very expensive thing

Unfortuantely, you learn't this the hard way. Although not on the same scale, I can see comparisons between this and socially engineered scams.

Before you say that the actions done within this thread aren't against the rules, neither are socially engineered scams as in FPC's eyes, you willingly gave your item to another person.

I guess the long and short or it, the actions were immoral, dishonest and will end up costing the perpatrator alot more that the few ped he will have got in loot

Back