Help: Palms Corner has been destroyed!

Slick

Stalker
Society
Supremacy Reign SF
Night Slick Shadow
Citizens please cut and paste this (my formal complaint to the Calypso Redevelopment Team) into a support case, with help from my faithful citizens I know we can get our beautiful town rebuilt. This is a travesty that has happened, and it cannot go unrectified! These robot bastards killed our town, we must stand up, fight and rebuild!

Support Case said:
Dear Marco and Planet Calypso Redevelopment Team,

As duly renown Mayor of Palms Corner:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...6-night-slick-shadow-entropias-bananaman.html

I sadly must lodge this complaint, on behalf of my citizens (Xen the bum and Woj the crafting magnate get special mention) in the recent events that have resulted in the complete destruction of our town, and its replacement with a Service Center and a Teleporter both half buried underground.

Palms Corner was a special place to me and its citizens and I respectfully request that the Planet Calypso Redevelopment Team give our (formerly) beautiful town due consideration on the list of towns needing rebuilding. As the back of the sign for Palms Corner used to say "Find a place to die", well, we found it, and now..its lost.

Respectfully yours,

Mayor, Palms Corner,
Night Slick Shadow

I would....But I'm still mourning the loss of my favorite giant moose from New Oxford...:cry:

I saw it. It's a disgrace. :(

Now where will I loiter? :scratch2:

Xen the Transient :cry:

I always liked that place :(

What they did to Ft. Caravan is about as bad. They cleaned it up!
No more trailers with trash strewn everywhere and piles of junk. I don't think I'll be able to call it home any more.

Last edited:
Minopolis is pretty much gone too. Palms and Mino's were two of my favs :(

no more boobies of palms corner :(

Minopolis is pretty much gone too. Palms and Mino's were two of my favs :(

Yes, I encourage the citizens of Mino to also voice their opinion of the complete destruction of the unique architecture of their town. This should NOT be tolerated. Calypso Redevelopment Team, where are you???!!!??

-Slick

I remeber spending a nice time there with Charossa Silva Mak when it forst opened! Go Palm Springs!

Jamhot

Yeah! I'm pissed!
Palms was my home away from home and now it's gone... should be priority #1 on FPC list of rebuilding projects!
:mad:
Now where the f*** are we sposed to find a place to die?

Meh, Plams works fine if you can spare 60 seconds and arnt made of logic fail.

Damn ...... it got buried ..... :( Next time I see a robot!!! :boxer: or even a MA official :D

you have my full support Slick, what a loss :(

I loved that place, I knew all citizens there, it was like a holiday resort for me, quiet, hot climat, beautiful lake, palms, drinks, girls ;)

i dont have a home now :(

cheers Slick
// Woj

JC got toasted as well... such a shame too, as that city had a lot of history. Maybe I'm just biased - it was where I first started, but I can remember all the different layouts of JC over the years and now it is just a shop container and one turret... Maybe it would have survived if the government hadn't decided to take down the wall...

yeah it's a shame, it was a beautiful town, Min is a bit boring now too :(

OMG! I was so depressed about new VU that I completely forgot about it!
If there ever was something close to Hades's beauty, it's Palms Corner.

I'm not recognizing you as mayor, 'cuz I didn't even get to vote, but...

:mad: BRING BACK PALMS CORNER! :mad:

As a side note, I don't think they're building it before New Oxford or Minopolis... so, we might as well wait. :rolleyes:

Palms Corner is now @ 33951,35302

the mobile service centre is half buried in earth, i got stuck in the flowers in it. the senery outside is really not that beautiful as before.

Support case : 5638302343

Hello, thank you for your inquiry. We have great plans for Palma Corner and Hadesceim. You will understand that we cannot explain more. Thank you to continue to waste your money in EU.

FPC
Marco.

Originally Posted by Support Case
Dear Marco and Planet Calypso Redevelopment Team,

As duly renown Mayor of Palms Corner:

Night "Slick" Shadow - Entropia's Bananaman

I sadly must lodge this complaint, on behalf of my citizens (Xen the bum and Woj the crafting magnate get special mention) in the recent events that have resulted in the complete destruction of our town, and its replacement with a Service Center and a Teleporter both half buried underground.

Palms Corner was a special place to me and its citizens and I respectfully request that the Planet Calypso Redevelopment Team give our (formerly) beautiful town due consideration on the list of towns needing rebuilding. As the back of the sign for Palms Corner used to say "Find a place to die", well, we found it, and now..its lost.

Respectfully yours,

Mayor, Palms Corner,
Night Slick Shadow

With all you people praising Palms Corner how come none of you were ever there when i went there :) place was always dead... and dont say you were out :) cause i waited.

With all you people praising Palms Corner how come none of you were ever there when i went there :) place was always dead... and dont say you were out :) cause i waited.

maybe you have waited there only 1 min ;)

i can name you some ppl staying there:

- Xen, mike j., those guys stayed almost everytime on auc ;)
- P. JIIIS W., a lot on machine
- Jack Sz. S., a lot on machine in past, last 1-2 month having break from game
- Slick is just coming between his runs, still so often that i saw him almost everyday ;)
- Telzar, crafting textures, not everyday but also a lot
- Mitsu GTO, crafting different stuff, if he has time he is a lot

I could keep counting more and more ppl who had good time there ;)

maybe you have waited there only 1 min ;)

i can name you some ppl staying there:

- Xen, mike j., those guys stayed almost everytime on auc ;)
- P. JIIIS W., a lot on machine
- Jack Sz. S., a lot on machine in past, last 1-2 month having break from game
- Slick is just coming between his runs, still so often that i saw him almost everyday ;)
- Telzar, crafting textures, not everyday but also a lot
- Mitsu GTO, crafting different stuff, if he has time he is a lot

I could keep counting more and more ppl who had good time there ;)

I was facing auction, doesn't mean I was in it. ;) From "my spot", I could access auction, storage, tt and repair without moving. :) I also could have been chatting, scanning skills, trolling EF, etc... :cool:

I was facing auction, doesn't mean I was in it. ;) From "my spot", I could access auction, storage, tt and repair without moving. :) I also could have been chatting, scanning skills, trolling EF, etc... :cool:

yep, additionally there were some more space inside building comparing to those small space bases in wolve, neas, etc. ;)

or maybe i was joking :) Allthough it does seem like a lot of taxpayers money to rebuild a town just for you guys.

hehe, no, I havent taken previous post 100% seriously ;) to be honest I havent seen you there as well, but well, maybe I was facing machine, but on globals chat you are quite often ;) cheers

Thank you kind citizens for your support in this matter. I know that if we as a community pull together and continue to voice our displeasure of our once beautiful town being completely destroyed that Marco will come to our aid (and maybe even make the estates purchasable, eh Marco??????).

-Slick

Thank you kind citizens for your support in this matter. I know that if we as a community pull together and continue to voice our displeasure of our once beautiful town being completely destroyed that Marco will come to our aid (and maybe even make the estates purchasable, eh Marco??????).

-Slick

I think they should give estates to the people that spent the most time there. :yup:

I think they should give estates to the people that spent the most time there. :yup:

Then I should get a cardboard box outside the oshiri shopcontainer ;) Fully outfitted with a rusty shoppingcart and some old The Entropian magazines and half-eaten hotdogs.

And...

I was out!

I agree there should be condos that we can buy there or at least rent.

Just a note here, the TP and Service Center are no longer half buried as of the 10.0.7 update...I do not know if my pleas and yours helped, but I think they did...awesome, great work citizens!

Still nothing of our beautiful old city, but I am sure FPC is busy with much much other pressing issues, however it was a nice gesture to see atleast the TP made functional as an outpost atleast, and you will find me there again :) (it is a nice view way up on that mountain). Note, it was a "silent" fix, no mention that I saw on the content list.

Uncle Leo is free now! He's a runnin' with his chicken wings in one hand and a jibber in the other.

Back