missions that reward with attributes

In fairness, if they hasn't listed them separately, some folks would surely have bitched about that. :laugh:

Frankly, I like having a broken out tally, even if they get counted together for the final assessment.

I can't remember anyone bitching about it not being included for Armax :)

1k longu = +1 psyche

added 1k neconu + longu .. thanks, guys and gals ! :handgun:

1k allos = psyche
I'd assume all the 4 new quests will give agility @ 5k missions

ty, Manique - I updated the 1k allo mission :tiphat:

... and this thread is a sticky, now - yay! :yay:

keep them updates coming - you guys are made out of awesome ! :thumbup:

edit - I also 'tidied' the first post up - to make it a little cleaner and easier to read - plz let me know if it works or not! ty.

Last edited:
50 Zombies

Rocktropia mission to kill 50 zombies gives 1 agility.

lol ruh roh .. now there's other planet missions ! :eyecrazy:

Could I get a touch more info if you have it, please ?
where would one go, to accept this mission?​
is it a single mission or does it turn into a 'chain of missions' ?​
either way, ty for the help and info, Mikass!

ruh roh .. other planet missions ! :eyecrazy:

a little more info, please - where do they accept this mission ? is it a 'chain of missions' or is it a single mission? :)
either way, ty for the help and info, Mikass!

It`s a mission chain. It starts in City Of Dreams. Some policeman NPC with riot shield and helmet gives the mission.

Should be the Calypso equivalent of Iron Challenge. In next one you have to kill 100 zombies, just that you get it from another NPC nearby, such as you get "kill 50 zombies" from low rank officer, "kill 100 zombies" from higher ranking officer and so on.

It`s some mission chain I believe. It starts in City Of Dreams. Some policeman NPC with riot shield and helmet gives the mission.

will add the 50 zombies = 1 agility info to the opening post - ty. :)

I don't know if Rocktropia missions should be on Planet Calypso Forums...

If so, maybe another thread would be better?

I don't know if Rocktropia missions should be on Planet Calypso Forums...

If so, maybe another thread would be better?

Speaking only in reference to this thread : I, personally don't care where the mission comes from; just that the end result fits in-line with the thread title. I care about the attribute rewarded and the process in which to receive the reward.

CP is a different planet and we have those missions. :dunno:

I'll probably just keep the original post as is, then add to the list as it grows - perhaps giving it it's own section in the first post; given time and enough entries / information warrants it.

i just want to +rep the thread starter:)..good job

btw..all the misions should be here..from all planets ...thx

I rly want to see which quests are available on the other planets so that, if one day i ever decide to go there i know what i should go to do

I would like to have Rocktropia mission info available in an easy format like Danielle's, but it should be in a new thread imo, to keep things more organised.

More info on the zombies missions

You can very easily get 2 agility and 1 stamina here in a couple of hours, and the mission chain continues even further after that.

Summary of what you do:

1) A few very easy beginners missions in the newbie area around City of Dreams TP until the DJ gives you a mobile phone as reward (you need to have the mobile phone to get the mission in step 2).
2) Lt Funk (police with shield) in the street near City of Dreams TP gives you a travelling mission (The road to war) in several steps, eventually leading to the BAMF area. Reward: 1 agility.
3) Drill sgt Breakerz (also a shield guy) between the two TP:s BAMF HQ and B.A.M.F HeadQuarters gives you the 50 zombies mission (Boot camp 1 - Trail by fire). Reward: 1 agility.
4) Staff sgt Ortiz near BAMF HQ TP gives you the 100 zombies mission (Boot camp 2 - Bring the pain). Reward: 1 stamina.
5) Cpt Gruber gives you the 500 zombies mission (Boot camp 3 - BioDome defence) ...
[UPDATE, 500 zombies mission: Reward: 1 strength.]

Zombies are very easy kills, but the spawns I have found are not that dense. At least there are some in the area south of the BioDome (NNE of the BAMF TP:s).

/Mats

Last edited:
I would like to have Rocktropia mission info available in an easy format like Danielle's, but it should be in a new thread imo, to keep things more organised.

Just came across this thread.

Good stuff Danielle +rep for your efforts.

I see nothing wrong with adding other planet's attributes to the OP. Its nice to have one quick reference area.

There is another post re: rt missions here.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?207538-ROCKtropia-Missions which includes everything however it would be nice to have this seperate attribute thread as well.

Just finished the Neconu 5K WOOT!!! Reward was Agility. Thanks for the thread.

ok - have updated the 5k neconu - ty Dorlune :tiphat:

GameEdu - can you confirm that this is correct, before I add it ? :)
the step 3 is confusing me - are BAMF HQ and B.A.M.F. Headquarters 2 different tp's ? :scratch2:
also, do you have approximate coordinates of where Drill Sgt Breakerz and Staff Sgt. Ortiz are ?
tyvm for the help !! :D

• Zombie mission on RockTropia
    step 1 - a few simple beginner missions @ newbie area - city of dreams TP. reward = mobile phone (needed for step 2)
    step 2 - traveling mission = 1 agility. broker : Lt. Funk near City of Dreams TP.
    step 3 - kill 50 zombies = 1 agility. broker : Drill Sgt Breakerz between 2 tp's BAMF HQ and B.A.M.F. Headquarters
    step 4 - kill 100 zombies = 1 stamina. broker : Staff Sgt. Ortiz near BAMF HQ TP.
    step 5 - kill 500 zombies = 1 strength. broker : Capt. Gruber

ok - have updated the 5k neconu - ty Dorlune :tiphat:

the step 3 is confusing me - are BAMF HQ and B.A.M.F. Headquarters 2 different tp's ? :scratch2:
also, do you have approximate coordinates of where Drill Sgt Breakerz and Staff Sgt. Ortiz are ?

step 1 - a few simple beginner missions @ newbie area - city of dreams TP. reward = mobile phone (needed for step 2)
    step 2 - traveling mission = 1 agility. broker : Lt. Funk near City of Dreams TP.
    step 3 - kill 50 zombies = 1 agility. broker : Drill Sgt Breakerz between 2 tp's BAMF HQ and B.A.M.F. Headquarters
    step 4 - kill 100 zombies = 1 stamina. broker : Staff Sgt. Ortiz near BAMF HQ TP.

The 2 Tps are really close together . You should not have any problem finding the Sgts, Capts etc they are not far , are against walls.

The 2 Tps are really close together . You should not have any problem finding the Sgts, Capts etc they are not far , are against walls.

I copy that !

I will add that 'chunk of info' to the first post :) ty ! :cool:

Yes Danielle, all correct. In addition, the travelling mission is called "The road to war". And yes, the BAMF and B.A.M.F are two different TP:s, just a couple of 100 meters apart. I dont have coords to the brokers, sorry, but like Rake said in his post they are close to the TP:s. Also Gruber is in the same area near these BAMF TP:s. Thanks for a great thread! /GameEducation

... And if some of you have heard about exploitable missions on RT that are now turned off: These are not those missions. These zombie missions are not affected by that issue, and they work.

/GameEducation

Last edited:

Sgt Ortiz at 136060-93111

Drill Instructor Rufio: 136078-93027

Boot Camp 4 Hell Week

Take out 5000 Zombies

Get from Drill Instructor Rufio after the 500 Zombie one.
No idea what the prize is , still 4750 to go !!!

Boot Camp 4 Hell Week

Take out 5000 Zombies

Get from Drill Instructor Rufio after the 500 Zombie one.
No idea what the prize is , still 4750 to go !!!

Please note that there is a discussion if there is a typo in this missions text. It might be that this mission is for 1K zombies. It says 1K in the dialog with the broker when you get the mission, but then 5K in the in the mission log, I don't know which one is right. /GameEducation

Please note that there is a discussion if there is a typo in this missions text. It might be that this mission is for 1K zombies. It says 1K in the dialog with the broker when you get the mission, but then 5K in the in the mission log, I don't know which one is right. /GameEducation

it stops at 1k, the reward is 2 ped TT athletics. Next quest is 10k zombies, that one is for someone else to finish.

Back