we..... are sorry for all the noobs who saved up 100K sweat and still can't do much with the new MF system =(

buy a tp chip and jump around for a long time...:D

but bad, yea

Last beer now....

5 hours earlier after applying patch I could log in, now the same error as others are receiving :/

it's the new super-safe goldcardsystem!

No-one can get into your account! Not even you!

:lolup:

And don't forget to mention.... Big brother mindark is watching your EVERY move. :eyecrazy::eek::eyecrazy::eek:

same here....can't login anymore..I was logged in for about five minutes when the connection was lost, and no luck since :(

I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow...

No joy here either for the last hour or so.

Will

Gold Card SS issue? Nice :)
I guess this week is no more Entropia for me, as this was the last free evening :(

Mmm just a thought... It would be easier for Mind Ark to discover 2nd Ava's atm!!! Unless they have a gold card as well :D

So, yea Gold Card users end to "Internal error"... players without one can log in just fine.
And seems that thread here @ EF about it is against forum rules since the one i wrote got deleted after 5min :laugh:

So, yea Gold Card users end to "Internal error"... players without one can log in just fine.
And seems that thread here @ EF about it is against forum rules since the one i wrote got deleted after 5min :laugh:

Not deleted... I saw your post buried in another thread. Seems several similar threads about login issues got merged.

internal error here too...cya on the sofa in front of the TV :D

Mmm just a thought... It would be easier for Mind Ark to discover 2nd Ava's atm!!! Unless they have a gold card as well :D

Was just thinking about that... lol wondering how many mother's, father's, aunt's, uncle's, brother's, sister's just got signed up to play EU....

Me on the other hand sitting here LMAO at some of the silliest posts... wondering when the night crew is gonna fix this.... and gosh darnit.... TODAY is my day off work. Wishing I didn't have that GC now....

Was just thinking about that... lol wondering how many mother's, father's, aunt's, uncle's, brother's, sister's just got signed up to play EU....

Me on the other hand sitting here LMAO at some of the silliest posts... wondering when the night crew is gonna fix this.... and gosh darnit.... TODAY is my day off work. Wishing I didn't have that GC now....

I could try to hack your account if it would make you feel better :p

Im bored...

Yeah, i confirm it.. it's a gold card issue.. i can't log in at all, internal error blablabla, but noobs of my soc do not report any problems in our forum.

pretty sad, when i accepted the gold card i had to think to myself

what are the chances anyones gonna try n steal my account
vs
how long until this thing breaks/malfunctions/decays past3% and i cant log in anymore

WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO MINDARK?? HUH? how much can hookers cocaine an cars cost in sweden? i mean yeah !!!! us over an over but cmon, at least fake like your trying. pretend you care, make it so the lasers at least throw a meaningless red dot around, while adding some redundant stat to something so it seems like we are paying for something more then the pleasure of deciding how fast or slow we want to los.. errr, pay you.

Yeah, i confirm it.. it's a gold card issue.. i can't log in at all, internal error blablabla, but noobs of my soc do not report any problems in our forum.

I guess sometimes it's good to be a noob... sometimes...

6 pm Atlantic time here.

I get an internal error after entering gold card #

WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO MINDARK?? HUH? how much can hookers cocaine an cars cost in sweden? i mean yeah !!!! us over an over but cmon, at least fake like your trying. pretend you care, make it so the lasers at least throw a meaningless red dot around, while adding some redundant stat to something so it seems like we are paying for something more then the pleasure of deciding how fast or slow we want to los.. errr, pay you.

Hookers: 50€ and up, depending on quality
Cocaine: About 60€ per g
Cars: Volvos around 30 000€

i get the damn internal error after GC too :( damn it... i logged in earlier just fine

...and here I was thinkin it might just be my fat fingers! but...DAMN YOU GOLD CARD!!!

Gold Card = no play...

Just today that I was planing on going up to CND and get my first :tower: ... :mad:

Sometimes owning a GC seems like more pain than its worth.

I wonder if this is going to happen on sunday as well ;)

Well, seems that topic of that one isnt that good, could mean multiple things and some common errors that folks have with Entropia...

Topic title Internal Error for Gold Card users is kinda more one the nail in my opinion...

Yea, I agree, that title makes more sense, but what can you do? :dunno:
We can't play so we complain and moderators clean up forum for the same reason of owning a GC :laugh:

Back