I had to deal with stupid reality today :mad:

Well no game so it's swiming pool today... have fun mates :D

Imagine the loss of income for MA & planets .... :(
Imagine our loot return in the next period ... :eek:

:ahh:

Imagine EVERYONE sweating for a month instead of depositing
:D :D

its a shame MA!! is this a Beta test or a joke???

What's our community manager doing?

First she almost passed out on the job, staying as long as she could. Went home, slept, been trying to fight her way back to the office through the angry mob in front of it since she woke up.

Please tell us when it is fixed, I cannot log in at all!!! :mad:

I am now logged in!!!!!!!!!

yep same here, servers are up

And it seems rolled back a bit for some of us. I killed several mobs and the weapon i used is back to full tt value again...

And it seems rolled back a bit for some of us. I killed several mobs and the weapon i used is back to full tt value again...

I just found a stone right when I lost connection, and I was hoping it would still be there if I hadn't actually picked it up. No luck. It's gone now. ;)

No information to the customer is bad thing... is like a slap in the face!

Threads merged to avoid duplicated discussion on the same issue.

still can't log in.
now it want me to synchronize my Goldcard Security Sytem, but the fields where I have to enter the 2 codes resets to empty :scratch2:

So is it working or not?
Did you guys manage to log in? Are you getting crashes again?

Last edited:
ATH in mining on CND while all you others couldn't log on...i was on and able to play amazingly, but then wham the ATH hit...lol so i logged out!!!!!!!!!!!! bah

hmmm so is it back up now? well I won`t play to day anyway I guess... this is too much of a mess atm...

Are the login issues fixed for GC users yet?

Its Friday morning here. I last tried to login last nite around 9pm.

It's is still not working for me. It keeps asking me to enter in two additional codes, over and over, again. I have filed two support cases and have not heard back from anyone at EU. :(

It's is still not working for me. It keeps asking me to enter in two additional codes, over and over, again. I have filed two support cases and have not heard back from anyone at EU. :(

Hopefully they are pushing another update through now, it's offline again. Maybe only for a couple of minutes

04 Jun 2010

Servers will go down 13:15 UTC due to the technical issues experienced lately . They will be down approximately 30 minutes.

had the same issue, support helped me to fix it.

had the same issue, support helped me to fix it.

I have already submitted case and asked them about it, with no reply. I just tried after the latest update and still have the same issue and no reply from support, either.

Back