Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
There is a temporary problem with log in, resulting in an "Internal error" message, but a solution is forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Update Posted 2010-06-03 11:05 UTC

If you have had difficulties logging in, you might also experience that your keybindings no longer work. A fix for this issue will be released shortly. Until then, an option is to reset your actions settings to default.

To reset your action settings:
Right click on your desktop. In the menu that opens, go to System, then Config and select Reset Default Action Settings.

Please note: you will have to redo your customized action and keyboard settings afterwards. This can be done in the Edit Panel.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
we.......... ?

bit late

bit late, this problem seems solved already :)

better late then never I guess :)
thx for the heads up

I hope it is just temporary. ;)

we ...... don't know what to do :laugh:

(fun game to write your own bertha text. Now let's all play ;) )

A "temporal" problem? OMG, it's a timewarp, and we are all transported back to "modfaps fall like rain" era again... w00t!! :yay:

Logged in and crashed to desktop 2 minutes later.

Looks like a fix will be forthcoming. :)

we..... are sorry for all the noobs who saved up 100K sweat and still can't do much with the new MF system =(

I still am having log in issues and can't log in :cussing:

(This, however, is not because of a bug, but rather because of me being at work)

Reactions: Wed
Drinking Beer makes you smart, not to mention sexy (hint MA) :D Drink up and fix will ya :wtg:

we....thought about fixing the issue before we did the update, but our support team told us this would be funnier.

Same... I was able to play a bit, then EU closed in a wrong way and now I'm crashing 5 sec after log in :lam:

fix it MA, plz....

we... we kind ask you to stop logging in and crashing because that is making Entropia more laggy for the lucky people who don't crash.

I did log in fine and mined on, however after moving to Cape Corinth and walking E from TP I crashed and started getting the problems described.

I now crash every time I try to log in.

we.... dont have the needed mind force skills to do a proper update

I just logged in as well. I was taking a walk when the game just exited on me.

:mad:

we...know Wed is at work, and decided to wait to let everyone in until he gets back home. ;)

The game keeps randomly exiting/crashing for me, too. I log in fine but I crash out after playing a bit. Sometimes I last 10 seconds, sometimes 10 minutes.

Yeah, I went into a mall. Now I can never leave...someone please bring me some mobs to shoot in the mall.

I can get in allright but only for half a minute then it crashes to desktop :mad:
I see that several soc mates are in. Could it be an issue with CP since thats where i am? :scratch2:

we...know Wed is at work, and decided to wait to let everyone in until he gets back home. ;)

ooh I want to get home first too :yay: I quit work in about 45 minutes and then going to play 9 holes of golf and have dinner, so... 4 to 4,5 hours total maybe? :)

just avoid other avas using ME, i am at lone outpost alone , and i can use auction at least :)

UpdatePosted 2010-06-03 11:05 UTC
If you have had difficulties logging in, you might also experience that your keybindings no longer work. A fix for this issue will be released shortly. Until then, an option is to reset your actions settings to default.
To reset your action settings:
Right click on your desktop. In the menu that opens, go to System, then Config and select Reset Default Action Settings.
Please note: you will have to redo your customized action and keyboard settings aftwards. This can be done in the Edit Panel.

we....understand that you are still busy at work and probably need to work overtime at your office so no need for us to fix login yet. :D

/Arwen

Back