Ooo … oh nice!

Sure is NICE :) Gz

Gratz but.... isn't that like 700% under MU? why did you sell it to an order? also if you are going to sell to an order, always make your starbid as low as you can to minimize the auction fee, 43 ped is almost a global too :laugh:. Just a tip :D

WOW mate

nice find :D

gratz :wtg:

Looks like a flock of Angels lost their wings.....Gratz!!:yay:

Gratz but.... isn't that like 700% under MU? why did you sell it to an order?
Is it now? By the time I sold it was very close to MU, so selling it to an order was the fastest way I think.
also if you are going to sell to an order, always make your starbid as low as you can to minimize the auction fee, 43 ped is almost a global too :laugh:. Just a tip :D
Thanks for the tip. As far as I know, there is no difference, though. If you put a low SB and a higher BU, the difference of the auction fee will be deducted from the PEDs you'll receive later when the item sold.

Very rare to such amount of scales :) Big gratz :wtg:

Congrats! Nice work! :D

and I cant have even a small one after thousands of bombs since January MA! great just great

:mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. Gratz

That was truely nice one! Ubah Gratz :wtg:

Wow, thats a really nice suprise :cool: Congratz :wtg:

nice one, gratz!

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

That is truly awesome, had no idea ooto could be found that big. Congratulations :))

big gratz

and I cant have even a small one after thousands of bombs since January MA! great just great

better than finding always the same crap at 110% or less ;)....i dont want a "small one of something rar " if you find something like that it should be a nice claim and gets you a lot of % --> some real $ and not less than 20 :laugh:

That is truly awesome, had no idea ooto could be found that big. Congratulations :))
Trust me, I had no idea either. At first I thought: oh well, 47 pieces, not too bad. Until I double-clicked it to see it was ~47 PED. What a shock! :laugh:

But don't worry, it is all, erm … reinvested by now. :silly2:

nice one grtz

MA do work in strange ways :scratch2:

OMG :eek:
how can it be possible?! :laugh:

gratz :D

What? :eyecrazy:

Is it even possible to loot that many scales :laugh:

Back