Free cars on Rocktropia

Rocktropia advertised they`ll hand out free cars today. Has anyone got a car there yet?

I was wondering that same thing ........

Hmmmm :scratch2:

They are handing them out as prizes for some sort of music quiz atm. But I didn't know any of the answers so I gave up, lol. There are certainly cars up there already.

Last edited:
They are handing them out as prizes for some sort od music quiz atm. But I didn't know any of the answers so I gave up, lol. There are certainly cars up there already.

Can I like...Tp over there take the quiz and win a car???? Is it still going on?

i will go now cause i want to hunt pop dragons if someone can confirm they are still giving them out

Went and had a blast at the Rocktropia Event seems it was much better then on Calypso. We played games for them and it was fun. Then they had a race later with the cars too. And me on my crap computer got one too for winning a foot race. And my wife Onica got the first one i think for answering a Trivia question about Jimi Hedrix.

Tonight really made me feel like the old fun days of Entropia.

Thanks to Neverdie and his crew great Job!

Sounds like a lot more fun on Rocktropia.
If FRC can't be bothered to put in this kind of effort on Calypso maybe they should get someone else to do it for them.

Now how difficult was that ... major credit to ND for a proper organization of this event and giveaway, and with people having lots of fun to boot ... brings back the good old days for sure! :thumbup:

Yes, it was very nicely done.
However I think it was only possible thanks to the relatively few users online.
It would not have worked for FPC to arrange a similar event over the 2 (?) hours this was going on, with maybe a few thousands of users at the same place.

Yes, it was very nicely done.
However I think it was only possible thanks to the relatively few users online.
It would not have worked for FPC to arrange a similar event over the 2 (?) hours this was going on, with maybe a few thousands of users at the same place.

i dont know i think it would have. I think the key was they had one person doing the game and deciding who wins and one person just handing them out. It just brought order to things. And people where running up to them thinking it was like how it was on calypso but when they found out they have to win the car by playing one of the games they backed off and just got ready to play.

I'm thinking that maybe RT better deserves my business.:whistle:

I wouldn't expect less of ND to do a well run event :)

Yep, he rocks at it!!!!

I wouldn't expect less of ND to do a well run event :)

Yep, he rocks at it!!!!

I would have to agree with that ... when we worked together back in 2006 on events he was spot on. He allowed creative freedom, but still had a pulse on everything, and gave great input and direction when asked for it. The one thing I can definitely say about ND is, he was always available, and that says a lot. These days I'm sure he's pretty busy with the planets and all, but he still seems to find time to interact. I can now see how competition between the planets may play out, and I think it's all going to boil down to how you treat your patrons. :D

We should charter a few buses to RT and begin the Exodus.:cool:

Frankly, after seeing this latest round of these FPC dolts yet again inexcusibly F*ing up versus the responsible and professional management over there in the way they handled the exact same event, IMHO it kinda seems like a good move.
Why put up with endless rounds of BS if there's an alternative?

And hey it only costs half as much if it's a one way trip.:laugh:

when we worked together back in 2006 on events he was spot on. He allowed creative freedom, but still had a pulse on everything, and gave great input and direction when asked for it.

Apparently he'll hold a "make a video" contest right now, which is, hm, bad timing since less than 1% of active players have cars at the moment (someone said 260 cars, add a few crafted ones, and say 35000 active players).
Dunno how many of the car owners, on top of that, who uses video editing software (ie Fraps), and can do it flawlessly (no lag) in 480x720.

See here: http://neverdienews.com/?p=208

If it will be that "easy" to get an apartment at Rocktropia, I doubt many of Calypso residents (already having apartment on calypso or CND) will consider actually moving there.

(someone said 260 cars, add a few crafted ones, and say 35000 active players.

That 260 was the figure mentioned by FPC. I've seen no number from Rocktropia. It could have been the same amount, or less due to fewer players over there.

Back