Be come a rock star!

Status
SEX, WAR & ROCKn'ROLL - ROCKSTARS RECRUITING - ALL PLANETS - ALL LVL'S

We will ride under a BLACK FLAG, and call all planets ours!

And "SEE" or who ever run's this "taco stand" - last night the ROCKSTARS recuiting thread had "39,898 views" today its "31,022 views" theres "8,876 views missing". I can understand "we" out shin the other "soc threads" you just need to ware your sunglasses - cause soon "We" shine much "brighter!" - PUH SAYS:wtg:

Proud member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

I've noticed lately that this thread isn't getting you many recruits... When you started it you had maybe 24 members, you had 14 when I looked a few nights ago, and yet this is one of the highest viewed recruitment threads on the forum...

Seems to me you're losing your touch! Come on Rock Stars, step it up a notch!

...last night the ROCKSTARS recuiting thread had "39,898 views" today its "31,022 views" theres "8,876 views missing".

Just to make that absolutely clear: You're saying that a FPC official "stole" 8.8K views?
(Maybe your blue sunglasses made 29,898 look like 39,898?)

Why would anyone "steal" views?

I think you got that "Sex, Drugs & Rock'n'Roll" thingie a bit wrong - consuming more of the 2nd will not make up for a lack of the 1st... :banghead:

Just to make that absolutely clear: You're saying that a FPC official "stole" 8.8K views?

No clue why views are missing but we were the 2nd most viewed soc thread and that is a FACT! :wise::silly2:
When I think about it there might even be views missing from Loafers thread but I'm not sure...
However its very weird!

We will ride under a BLACK FLAG, and call all planets ours!

And "SEE" or who ever run's this "taco stand" - last night the ROCKSTARS recuiting thread had "39,898 views" today its "31,022 views" theres "8,876 views missing". I can understand "we" out shin the other "soc threads" you just need to ware your sunglasses - cause soon "We" shine much "brighter!" - PUH SAYS:wtg:

Proud member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

you guys are slacking, i pulled a crap ton of enmatter out of pvp lootable on rocktropia here with no green dots.

i even left to go take the dog for a walk, came back, and wasnt killed.:yay:

So... let me get this straight... you're still actively playing as a "Proud member of ROCKSTARS" while being a proud employee of NEVERDIE Studios???

Yeah.. riding under a black flag. :laugh:

Hm, isn't that soimething MA says it's not possible? LOL :D

No clue why views are missing but we were the 2nd most viewed soc thread and that is a FACT! :wise::silly2:
When I think about it there might even be views missing from Loafers thread but I'm not sure...
However its very weird!

Wow, you are the most viewed soc... that is sooo impressive, lol :D

Death is your friend - embrace it - rockstars recruiting - all planets

Wow, you are the most viewed soc... that is sooo impressive, lol :D

Good i can feeeel your "Envy"...PUH - SAYS:lolup:

Sex, War & Rock'nRoll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Good i can feeeel your "Envy"...PUH - SAYS:lolup:

What a villain, what a rebel you are!!!

Disguising "pussies" as PUH-SAYS.... how clever, how fearless!!

:banghead: :banghead:

What a villain, what a rebel you are!!!

Disguising "pussies" as PUH-SAYS.... how clever, how fearless!!

:banghead: :banghead:

Here kitty kitty kitty!! :tongue4:

Death is your friend - embrace it - rockstars - recruiting - all planets

(Maybe your blue sunglasses made 29,898 look like 39,898?)

Why would anyone "steal" views?

I think you got that "Sex, Drugs & Rock'n'Roll" thingie a bit wrong - consuming more of the 2nd will not make up for a lack of the 1st... :banghead:

Oi wusie, or what ever your niblit self is called, it's "Sex, War & Rockn'Roll" - get it right - "clear NIB, eh?", and thks for the "thread bumps" - all too easy:lolup:

Sex, War & Rockn'Roll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

No, it is not:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_%26_Drugs_%26_Rock_%26_Roll

:banghead:

Btw, the reason why this thread has so many views is... well, let's just say it's not because people are so interested in becoming "rock farts" members...

I sometimes wonder if this is "really" a recruiting thread at all :scratch2: But maybe they are just picky :tongue2: An ex rockstar member told me at Akmuul once that him and others were kicked out because Force or Daisy said they complained too much :laugh:

Edit : I only spoke with him because i am still trying to get some of those Rudolf plates and i thought the guy might have one of the rs on his FL or something :(

Last edited:
Good girls go to heaven - bad girls go to rockstars - recruiting all planets

I sometimes wonder if this is "really" a recruiting thread at all :scratch2: But maybe they are just picky :tongue2: An ex rockstar member told me at Akmuul once that him and others were kicked out because Force or Daisy said they complained too much :laugh:

Edit : I only spoke with him because i am still trying to get some of those Rudolf plates and i thought the guy might have one of the rs on his FL or something :(

Well Rising Star it's like this, "ROCKSTARS" are a "Player Killer society", we have "No Rules". But if you cant handle the "heat" well then get out the kitchen i always say, like my women - i not kick em out of bed for eating "crackers" if they are "smoking hot" or "performance minded".:eyecrazy:

Like this one here, "She's kriptonite- Even superman would have Broke"- But she's a keeper forever!- Fact.

Sex, War & Rock'nRoll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

Like this one here, "She's kriptonite- Even superman would have Broke"- But she's a keeper forever!- Fact.

Uhhh... :scratch:

Does she have her Drivers License yet?

Or do you swing by her parent's house to pick her up? :laugh:

Im sry but why does everyone even bother posting here?

It's pretty obvious he has some serious ego issues,having to constantly put up pictures of either ugly or possibly underage girls lol(I still don't know if the chick(?) in that pic earlier was even a girl).:laugh:

And Force every keyboard has a caps lock,please try turning it off once in a while,ty.

Btw yw for the free bump,God knows ur soc needs it.

Im sry but why does everyone even bother posting here?

We're just helping Force to achieve his goal to look like a complete... errr, i mean, we're just bumping this thread.

:silly2:

inferiority complex about not beeing swedish where hot chicks roam free like cheep on new zeeland with an equall IQ and yes 15yo is legal

http://satwcomic.com/girl-s-night

fun scandinavian comics about the relationsships of the nordic countries =)

Man I love this thread, very entertaining. :)

Good girls go to heaven - bad girls go to rockstars - recruiting - all planets

ROCKSTARS 1st society Meet Up - Berlin end of 2nd Quarter 2011 - Sex, War & Rock'nRoll

The main man "Force Majeure" king of the street, terror of the gangs, fantasy of the women, the light of the WORLD.

ROCKSTARS train hard & party harder - join now and be all you where ment to be!

Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure
p.s. Yes thats "cheese 'n crackers" in Olgas hand - never boot'em outa bed for eating "crakers" lmao

Last edited:
If any of the girls he posts pictures of even know what EU is.. I'm George Clooney. :laugh:

Time to bump the soc recruiting thread.. better find another hooker on craigslist!

Rockstars - recruiting - all planets - even george clooney says hello to rockstars

If any of the girls he posts pictures of even know what EU is.. I'm George Clooney. :laugh:

Time to bump the soc recruiting thread.. better find another hooker on craigslist!

Hello Mr. Clooney ty for the bump!:wtg:

Sex, War & Rock'nRoll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

She says : granpa, please help me with the logg in , I wanna earn peds

russian_killer1.jpg

Joe, I know you want me to try this game out,
but I really should be working on my Algebra I homework...

Can you drive me back home soon?
My mom's gonna be worried if I'm not home before 8pm.

Status
Back