Achievement: Proteron DNA sample COMPLETED!!!

Status
So now that shoti finally GOT the DNA, everyone starts flaming him and telling the socleaders about what he did and blablabla...
And from that he ends up getting kicked from his soc?
This is epic bullshit, and i'm also getting less respect for NBK.
I remember 2 previous cases about people getting kicked with bullshit reasons, and this makes a wonderful third.
Not saying NBK is a shitty soc, and there are definately nice people in it. But the leaders may want to rethink what the fuck they are doing...

Lol yea because after he got the DNA is when he felt the need to PM me a "you fail" message. Good enough reason to finally post all the bs I experienced with this guy during the DNA purchasing.

If I understand it correctly, someone finally created the first proteron DNA? This person was the biggest bully and finished first? This is true for many aspects of this game - as in reality.

I strongly suggest you go scream at one another in a thread separate from the achievement one. Go make a thread named 'y iz shoti a kunt' or the like if you feel that this forum is the appropriate venue.

Fuck you all for making me read all this whining in a simple Gz thread.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.

Etc etc

yours

/the ignorant Swede

PS Think who you think is more more valuable investor to MA? You What you pay less? or shoti who pays more to achieve something? how much paid and overpaid or not is irrelevant. It is important that he has achieved what he wanted to achieve.

He sure did. Long live King of the Assholes!

Lol yea because after he got the DNA is when he felt the need to PM me a "you fail" message. Good enough reason to finally post all the bs I experienced with this guy during the DNA purchasing.

Maybe there was a reason he made it a PM and not a thread.
Go promise KoSing by PM instead :)

I'm done complaining here. I will honor my promises here with future actions. Enjoy your Noprofiteron DNA!

PS you think you're better? have a high opinion of youself, too high i see. May you do not count ;)

shoti least did not have to resell something to earn some extra money in the game

stop flame :D

yes, i found that small picture very accurate while i was considering what u have done ,and how u act over last 2 months. I just have guts to send you that on PM directly into face. But if u want reveal personal comunication here while not? I have some nice PM from you too. Skippie get diferent pic ( with lovely duck ). But he was even worse than you.

I'm done complaining here. I will honor my promises here with future actions. Enjoy your Noprofiteron DNA!

yep...all u can do now are threats, harassments and flames. Deal with it, u can't win all the time. Anyway i wish u best !

Good luck with your DNA.

Im better than you and I want to keep it that way so im done with this disgusting thread.

{ removed }

Last edited by a moderator:
liar???? o.0 i know him and I assure you and the rest, this is not true.

This is business, and you and other do not know how to accept defeat ...simple

I know... for you would be best if the DNA had, for example, PS, then there would be no problem, right? ;)

Last edited:
It's the most complete drama I've ever seen on ef.com. :eek:

it' goes on 4-5 levels: star, mojo, nbk, lying, deception.... :yay:

{ removed }

Last edited by a moderator:
so...

gfy.jpg

yeah lets not be kids here

I was constantly telling you I wasn't interested in buying or selling DNA parts from/to you. Is that enough to cause you to send "you fail" in my inbox? I know for a fact mojo and binford weren't at fault when you didn't have the money after "winning" the auction. Funny that you had to pay qeteshakoz 125k for something he paid 95k for and then you claim he was honorable. Lol what a joke this DNA and you are. Gratz on overpaying for the DNA! Want to buy mine now? ;)

mmmm, THE reason why there was no discovery when you made your DNA Shoti??

anyway, gratz

that DNA can't be ordered on auction ( like many other already discovered DNA's). Sent support case about that few months ago, MA is still working on that.

Good God, I just read through all pages of this shitstorm. I talked to Mojo the other day at the Rig and she expressed how she was pissed about Shoti's dubious business practices. But reading all the info in this thread, I'm more than a little aghast at what happened.

I'm not a rich player, most people don't know who the fuck I am, but I think my opinion is still valid. All I can say is; gratz to Shoti who is demonstrating to everyone on Calypso that what goes around comes around. Karma FTW.

See signature, btw. ;)

congrats i guess, but here is some free advice:

Not smart to shit where you eat. Or I should say trying to eat.

kosmos

edit one more piece of advice.

a wise man knows when to say nothing at all...

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Grats for the DNA and the smoothest ever process of aquiring it... :whistle:

thanks, but when jealous is involved nothing can be as smoth as it should be.

You don't get it, do you? You're social pariah now, Shoti. And that DNA is a curse. TT it and you might redeem yourself.

Status
Back