Vibration/Seismic anomalies/robot activity theory!

Stave

Deactivated Account
So, the latest Vibration news got me thinking. And ive developed a theroy of whats been going on.

It all started with this post here, weather it may or may not be linked to the info i will lead to after or its just a conincedence i dont know

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2010/07/07/8452/index.xml

The earth is vibrating near Nymphtown. The experienced local miner Arthur McGrangus have been studying the ground movement ever since the Typhoon hit. He expresses his worry, "I don't know what it is, I don't know what is coming.. But it's big.".

Local authorities have been contacted and an investigation is pending. The Calypso Defense Forces were unavailable for comment.

As this shows, these movements have been going on since the typhoon hit, in the storyline the typhoon hit 5 years ago. Migration vibrations wont happen for over 5 years before the migration starts.

This lead me to dig back in the info that was released, the seismic anomalies that were detected before the volcano eruption, this is what was posted...

http://www.entropiagateway.com/2010/02/seismic-anomalies/
seismic-anomalies.jpg

EBN News: A panel of scientists from the Imperial Geological Office announced in a press release that they have been monitoring a seismic anomaly under Eudoria.

The anomaly consists of a regular series of seismic shockwaves from between 12 and 5 kilometers down in the ground. This is in itself not alarming, but an indication of constant release of tension in the tectonic plates. It is also an isolated phenomenon. The trend is that the anomaly is moving upwards and at a location that has not been seismically active for millennia, which is a cause for alarm.

The regularity is also a matter of concern. Although it is possible that such a phenomenon might originate from natural reasons, such as the orbits of Calypso’s moons, the regularity does not fit any known Calypsian cycle of significant magnitude (lunar orbits, Calypso’s rotation period, orbits of other major bodies in Calypso space etc).

Finally, there’s the strange nature of the anomaly. It is too harmonic, almost as if it were artificial. “To tell the truth”, the spokesman for the scientists said, “we don’t know what we’re looking at, but whatever it is, it’s strange, seismic and approaching. In about a week or two, we will know if and what will have happened.”

As the hilighted parts show, a regular series of seismic shockwaves were detected, such activity hadnt happened for a millennia, the shockwaves dont fit any known calypsian cycle and its too harmonic as if it was artifical!

Following the eruption they posted this piece of info:

alarming_robot_presence1.JPG

After the old volcano at Cyclops erupted Thursday a week ago, robots have seem to have taken a interest in the area. As the area is previously known to be hot spot for robot activities, initially this wasn’t a matter for concern. However, it appears that their presence is increasing at a rather alarming rate.

The eruption have also had some influence on aquatic species, and more fishes are spotted at different locations around Eudoria.

The robots had a huge intrest in the area after the eruption had happened, as the missions showed they was scouting the area, was taking soil samples.

The Shockwaves before seemed artifical, is it possible that something big survived the titan impact and is currently under the surface drilling around calypso?

http://www.entropiagateway.com/2009/08/pursuit-fleet-diminished/
The strangest fate of all is that of the Medium Strike Vessel Damocles, that suddenly increased speed and left the battle group behind. When hailed, the damaged warship did not respond at first, and then transmitted a powerful but garbled digital code signal. Contact with MSV Damocles was then lost.

In this part it is shown that part of our fleet was possibly hijacked by the robots, is it possible that they gained confidential information about our planet, our defences, and other important information?

Following this there was a rogue mission around the volcano, the mission was to tap into Genesis Star Interstelliar communications. For background info, genesis star descovered planet calypso and have a special relation with the Calypso Defense Forces.

The Conversation that was tapped into contained this:

Tap_Into_Genesis_Star_Communications_004.jpg

It shows they are up to something, they are up to something called The Laucana technology and have been testing it on inmates of the penal asteroid. The results turned the survivers into violent and uncontrollable beings.

This is whare it gets intresting, they state that they are re engineering the robots tech and have initiated first contact with the machines. And seem to be attempting to communicate with them some how...

Now all this tells me that something big is about to happen, Genesis star are possibly working hard to combat this threat ASAP, or possibly these people have gone rogue and are working with the robots its hard to tell.

So far this is all i have managed to piece together, what do you all think of these findingd and ideas?

Lacuna Technology & Mr Book

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lacuna

Lacuna

English
1. A small opening; a small pit or depression; a small blank space; a gap or vacancy; a hiatus.
2. An absent part, especially in a book or other piece of writing, often referring to an ancient manuscript or similar.
3. (microscopy) A space visible between cells, allowing free passage of light.

Italian
1. gap
2. blank (space)
3. lapse (of memory)

Latin
1. a hole, pit
2. an opening, cavity, hollow, cleft
3. a gap, void, defect

As the Wictionary definition shows, it has a range of meanings,

theres hints at a pit, hole, opening could this be linked to the crater that Typhon created?

Theres also the microscopy meaning a space between cells, allowing the free passage of light. Could this mean they are playing around with invisibility powers?

I went on to reaserch the name Mr Book, he is a Character in a film called Dark City

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/

The film is about some alien parasites that are using human hosts to survive that have special psychokinetic powers.

The main guy wakes up with memory loss, doesnt remember what he did,

Possible link with the itialian meaning of Lacuna, Lapse of memory?

He also discovers the corpse of a brutalised, ritualistically murdered woman, along with a bloody knife in his other room.

Possible link with the survivors of the test becoming Violent and uncontrollable?

They find out they are infact in a enormous space habitat surrounded by a force field desgined as the main guys home town,

Could this perhaps be linked to the convenient location of their testing of this technology, on an asteroid?

The leader of the strangers is called Mr Book as you notice, Mr Book is the man the woman is talking to in the conversation. The main guy gets in a fight with Mr Book using his powers.

After this the lead guy utilises his newfound powers and begins reshaping the city, returning the sun, flooding the areas surrounding the city with water and forming mountains and beaches, creating the actual town he is from.

As you can see this so called technology could possibly have some very powerfull uses.

In the conversation they are trying to communicate with the robots and they also mention reaserch on calypso. Genesis star are collecting robot parts and robot soil samples.

Could they be trying to communicate with the robots to get some usefull information from them that will let them make the Lacuna Technology stable?

The above posts show that the robots may have been affecting how our planet changes, some vibrations started in a place that hasnt been seismicly active for a millenia. Perhaps this is a new technology the robots are infact testing, and Genesis Star are also working to try and beat them to their own game.

Are the robots using this Lacuna Tech to attack calypso itself, did the Titan contain something big that survived the impact that is related to this all, what do you think?

Last edited:
There driling a big hole in Calypso then there gunna deploy some red matter to spawn a supermassive.... Wait no that was Star Trek....

Ahhh. The egg. Lol.

Nice collection

there is a second Mr Lyndon mission after the clear the area one, could someone possibly collect any info from that and post here.

It might contain some information to add to the theroy...

no wonder mining loot sucks. The robots already got all the ores.

yeah ive been looking there, but some parts atm are incomplete.

such as that second mr lyndon mission

So the lound rumbling isn't the heavy hooves of the migrating behemoths?

as they said, started when the typhoon hit. so why would they be making it rumble for 5 years ?

the length of time since the impact due to the ice age makes me think it isnt migration vibrations

im not 100% sure that part is connected with the rest or not tho, could just be coincidence and im reading too far in between the lines

It's actually marco sitting in the center of the planet farting :D

my theory!
titan!
titan was a "MOON" sized ship.
there is a crater but were is the debris? there should be a large section in the crater and chunks all over the planet.
i think that titan iether impacted with an outer shell then had a giant tunneling type ship inside. or the robots collected the pieces during the ice age repaired titan and turned it into a tunneling ship. the volcano was likely caused because the robots tunneled to close towards the core or something.

time travel

hey Stave humm damn u beat me abt this theory that i try to say in other EF forum by bertha abt seismic/anomalies near nymphtown area.

So to be honest with u I did remember read that EF in pasttime. and i try to find them info. But luck u find them all. I am impressive. To be honest with u I am support ur theory stave. I have feeling abt this issue. I read their post very careful as i only notice words like artifical,years, subject being mention often in past it all sound suspence connection all together.. that lead me to believe it relate to robot war event or whatever.

But it very interesting What MA/FPC throw their new stories relate to this game storyline. It make me zest to hungry to read more info on EF and stuff like that. that why i like read this EF and other and hear ppl gossip or chat while play game.

How can we nuke something that's tunneling underground? :p

It's simply, the sky is falling...

I know whats going on...

Krang opened an dimensional portal from dimention X and landed on Calypso

Here is a screen shot I took of the Technodrome

Technodrome1.jpg

Only the ninja turtles can save us now :eek:

Just found something else to add to the theory, a ship that was perusing the Titan went quiet and eventually sent out a strong loud digital code, ill update with full details and what I think about that tonight

Its the boorum, the typhoon woke and collapsed a cave they were lived in. They have now been drilling up from below with there massive drilling tools. Some say its unhumanly rythmic.

[YOUTUBE]rVCBK6j-pDQ[/YOUTUBE]

Been doing research into the laucana technlogy and the name Mr book, I will also post my findings later tonight ...

Nice post Stave. ;)

Oh and can someone please change Marco's cellphone to ringing instead of vibrating ?

:silly2:

Update:

Lacuna Technology & Mr Book

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lacuna

Lacuna

English
1. A small opening; a small pit or depression; a small blank space; a gap or vacancy; a hiatus.
2. An absent part, especially in a book or other piece of writing, often referring to an ancient manuscript or similar.
3. (microscopy) A space visible between cells, allowing free passage of light.

Italian
1. gap
2. blank (space)
3. lapse (of memory)

Latin
1. a hole, pit
2. an opening, cavity, hollow, cleft
3. a gap, void, defect

As the Wictionary definition shows, it has a range of meanings,

theres hints at a pit, hole, opening could this be linked to the crater that Typhon created?

Theres also the microscopy meaning a space between cells, allowing the free passage of light. Could this mean they are playing around with invisibility powers?

I went on to reaserch the name Mr Book, he is a Character in a film called Dark City

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/

The film is about some alien parasites that are using human hosts to survive that have special psychokinetic powers.

The main guy wakes up with memory loss, doesnt remember what he did,

Possible link with the itialian meaning of Lacuna, Lapse of memory?

He also discovers the corpse of a brutalised, ritualistically murdered woman, along with a bloody knife in his other room.

Possible link with the survivors of the test becoming Violent and uncontrollable?

They find out they are infact in a enormous space habitat surrounded by a force field desgined as the main guys home town,

Could this perhaps be linked to the convenient location of their testing of this technology, on an asteroid?

The leader of the strangers is called Mr Book as you notice, Mr Book is the man the woman is talking to in the conversation. The main guy gets in a fight with Mr Book using his powers.

After this the lead guy utilises his newfound powers and begins reshaping the city, returning the sun, flooding the areas surrounding the city with water and forming mountains and beaches, creating the actual town he is from.

As you can see this so called technology could possibly have some very powerfull uses.

In the conversation they are trying to communicate with the robots and they also mention reaserch on calypso. Genesis star are collecting robot parts and robot soil samples.

Could they be trying to communicate with the robots to get some usefull information from them that will let them make the Lacuna Technology stable?

The above posts show that the robots may have been affecting how our planet changes, some vibrations started in a place that hasnt been seismicly active for a millenia. Perhaps this is a new technology the robots are infact testing, and Genesis Star are also working to try and beat them to their own game.

Are the robots using this Lacuna Tech to attack calypso itself, did the Titan contain something big that survived the impact that is related to this all, what do you think?

ooh dark city rocks :D

Back