Should the Sweat Cap be Reintroduced?

• Yes, it's good for the game

Votes: 99 35.2%
  • No, I like cheap ME

Votes: 122 43.4%
  • I sweat for EFD

Votes: 60 21.4%

• Total voters
10 k noobs at least , maybe you should try getting away from fucking nea's and/or sweatcamp..

Then one other thing making it so that it gets you the amount what you think is nothing, means we have a 100k noob accounts sweating within months from witch 90 k be multies just to gather sweat tt it transfer the peds to a main account and withdrawl.

Go golddigging in some other game.. entropia is to complicated for you if you dont see the problem with a higher tt worth on sweat

is not 6 ped its all those noobs getting 6 ped for free , 1 noob 0.60 US dollar cents going on your estemate of 6 ped.

100 noobs would then equal a drain of 60 dollar 5 hours
1k noobs 600
10k 6000

then take the diffrent timezones in a account to keep it easy keep it at 3 for easy excample (cant use to big numbers with sweaters , if they could calculate they be doing a paper route instead of sweating:D)
hmm doesent look like smart business for a commercial company to trow away
3 times 6k us dollar a day ...

1k Sweat has a TT value of 0.01 PED.

If you sell 1k Sweat for 5.00 PED, 0.01 PED come out of MA’s pocket and 4.99 PED come out of the pocket of other participants.

:dunno:

If you sell 1k Sweat for 5.00 PED, 0.01 PED come out of MA’s pocket and 4.99 PED come out of the pocket of other participants.

read the entire post before you comment that was the response on
the retard that said sweat would have to be 6 ped tt value per K

Is there really any reason to think that the sweat comes out of MA-s pocket, instead of loot pool?

10 k noobs at least , maybe you should try getting away from fucking nea's and/or sweatcamp..

Then one other thing making it so that it gets you the amount what you think is nothing, means we have a 100k noob accounts sweating within months from witch 90 k be multies just to gather sweat tt it transfer the peds to a main account and withdrawl.

Go golddigging in some other game.. entropia is to complicated for you if you dont see the problem with a higher tt worth on sweat

Haha, 10k ppl spending at least 5h on sweating every day? Brb laughing :lolup: And calm down dude, your agressive language won't achieve anything here :laugh: You don't even know me and you saying that I should go away from nea's ;)

Haha, 10k ppl spending at least 5h on sweating every day? Brb laughing :lolup: And calm down dude, your agressive language won't achieve anything here :laugh: You don't even know me and you saying that I should go away from nea's ;)

you oviusly have no idear of reality.

if what you want would happen ven if they gave it a tt value as little a 1 ped per 1k. next events will be happening

1. at least half of the current sweaters be making a multi or more to auto sweat.

2. every gold digger from games like WOW would come to entropia taking with them several multies

3. after a couple of months the drain of ped from MA will be so bad they or close down sweating entirely or go bankrupt.

Give me a reason why would i depo if i can get 6 ped for 1k sweat

i got on auto use sweating trox in settler 5b get at least 500 sweat a hour (3 ped woot) shitloads of skills and after a few day i buy a shitload of ammo to hunt with ...all for free

i got on auto use sweating trox in settler 5b get at least 500 sweat a hour (3 ped woot) shitloads of skills and after a few day i buy a shitload of ammo to hunt with ...all for free

the funny thing is.... theres at least 12 people doing that everyday anyway,.... (not the settler 5b part)

the funny thing is.... theres at least 12 people doing that everyday anyway,.... (not the settler 5b part)

indeed people already sweat like that they end with massive evade and will safe a lot on hunting becausse of lesser fap/armor decay what is a reward on its own.

you oviusly have no idear of reality.

if what you want would happen ven if they gave it a tt value as little a 1 ped per 1k. next events will be happening

1. at least half of the current sweaters be making a multi or more to auto sweat.

2. every gold digger from games like WOW would come to entropia taking with them several multies

3. after a couple of months the drain of ped from MA will be so bad they or close down sweating entirely or go bankrupt.

Give me a reason why would i depo if i can get 6 ped for 1k sweat

But we have now more then 1ped ped 1k, so something is wrong here? Sweating trox in 5B aka eco sweating? GL with decay. Price was much higher few years ago and yet, nothing bad happened. You clearly missunderstand me, I'm not trying to make every noob rich, what am I saying is that newbies should have easier way of living here, and what is now is just that they leave fast bcoz its boring after 2 weeks of sweating and then losing everything in one day of noob hunting. You also forgot about the fact that if they get some peds from sweat it doesn't mean it will stay with them for ever, MA gives, MA takes. They have ways to find multiple accounts and if your theory is true we should have that golddiggers here for a long time but I don't see them. I won't give you reason for depositing, if you do this and lose, that's your own problem, you shouldn't be complaining on others, especially on poor sweaters :)

But we have now more then 1ped ped 1k, so something is wrong here? Sweating trox in 5B aka eco sweating? GL with decay. Price was much higher few years ago and yet, nothing bad happened. You clearly missunderstand me, I'm not trying to make every noob rich, what am I saying is that newbies should have easier way of living here, and what is now is just that they leave fast bcoz its boring after 2 weeks of sweating and then losing everything in one day of noob hunting. You also forgot about the fact that if they get some peds from sweat it doesn't mean it will stay with them for ever, MA gives, MA takes. They have ways to find multiple accounts and if your theory is true we should have that golddiggers here for a long time but I don't see them. I won't give you reason for depositing, if you do this and lose, that's your own problem, you shouldn't be complaining on others, especially on poor sweaters :)

you litterly stated it should have 6 ped/1k tt very big dif with the old day's

seeing if it TT value it comes out of MA pockets and with that out of ALL depo players pockets/lootpool.

The old day's i damn wel remember i sweated 2 for skill and sold it for quite nice prices, but the once paying those prices had a choice it was pure MU
and dident go at cost of DEPOSITORS who dident need the crap and dident have to pay for the free players. If it has tt value you have no choice seeing it wil come from the direct income that also fills our loot pool.

And if the decay on settler 5b to high for you when sweating a trox young...
Wel they you already getting gold for sweating by getting more evdae witch you really can use if the decay on settler 5b cost you to much

But we have now more then 1ped ped 1k, so something is wrong here? Sweating trox in 5B aka eco sweating? GL with decay.

Swunting and also Team-Sweating in appropriate armor is indeed cheaper than unarmored. Many people do not believe this but that's their problem. There are more ways to increase the return per hour. What many sweaters seem to asking for is a babysitter or a no brainer. Do your homework and spend some time on researching and comparing different ways/setups and you will have an advantage.

You clearly missunderstand me, I'm not trying to make every noob rich, what am I saying is that newbies should have easier way of living here, and what is now is just that they leave fast bcoz its boring after 2 weeks of sweating and then losing everything in one day of noob hunting.

Noobs have an easy alternative: depositing. It's a rumor no newcomer does deposit. You want an easy way to play for free and that is something MA cannot provide.

Swunting and also Team-Sweating in appropriate armor is indeed cheaper than unarmored. Many people do not believe this but that's their problem. There are more ways to increase the return per hour. What many sweaters seem to asking for is a babysitter or a no brainer. Do your homework and spend some time on researching and comparing different ways/setups and you will have an advantage.

Noobs have an easy alternative: depositing. It's a rumor no newcomer does deposit. You want an easy way to play for free and that is something MA cannot provide.

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

you litterly stated it should have 6 ped/1k tt very big dif with the old day's

seeing if it TT value it comes out of MA pockets and with that out of ALL depo players pockets/lootpool.

The old day's i damn wel remember i sweated 2 for skill and sold it for quite nice prices, but the once paying those prices had a choice it was pure MU
and dident go at cost of DEPOSITORS who dident need the crap and dident have to pay for the free players. If it has tt value you have no choice seeing it wil come from the direct income that also fills our loot pool.

And if the decay on settler 5b to high for you when sweating a trox young...
Wel they you already getting gold for sweating by getting more evdae witch you really can use if the decay on settler 5b cost you to much

I did but it was just an example, it can be lower it can be higher, atm its like 4ped/1k sweat, so if the sweat could have 0.5 pec/bottle its then 5ped/1k but you don't have to search for buyers etc. Is that rly that bad? It hurts if ppl could get 1 ped extra from sweating? You forgot to tell me how the noobs are suppose to get 7 x 5B set (370 ped) and where are these 10k accounts runing around with massive evade

I did but it was just an example, it can be lower it can be higher, atm its like 4ped/1k sweat, so if the sweat could have 0.5 pec/bottle its then 5ped/1k but you don't have to search for buyers etc. Is that rly that bad? It hurts if ppl could get 1 ped extra from sweating? You forgot to tell me how the noobs are suppose to get 7 x 5B set (370 ped) and where are these 10k accounts runing around with massive evade

If it got any tt value there be 100k accounts most multies auto sweating the same time... The golddiggers dont get a foothold in entropia becausse market demands set the price for sweat and basicly multie proffesionals would causse the price to drop so hard it aint worth it. (and there are a lot of people getting a pretty damn nice monthly income by being proffesional multi accounts in diffrent games, these are a bunch of kids these are proffesionals and most of them are organized) once they can drop it into the tt they will have enouf time to causse serius damage to the game economie
, even if MA would be in time to stop the drain of peds that would cost them a lot of man hours (and i heard this weird rumor they gotta like pay the hamsters running the servers) and with that a financial loss with they as a commercial company will have to get back from the paying customer.

OP

...and as an added benefit, gets rid of all the threads whining about low-sweat prices on one side and leeches on the other.

...yeah, this is what I hoped wouldn't happen here. I was hoping for a rational discussion about the sweat cap as a response to a problem with low sweat prices, but I can see that's not in the cards. There were some some on-topic answers, and thank you to the posters for those, but if any mods are paying attention, please go-ahead and lock this thread, or delete it, or move it to the Sweat forum with the other flame war sweat-price threads. It no longer serves any useful purpose. Thank you.

btw, this wins Best Reply:

We already have the Sweat Cap.

picture.php

View image in gallery

:D

Last edited:
If it got any tt value there be 100k accounts most multies auto sweating the same time... The golddiggers dont get a foothold in entropia becausse market demands set the price for sweat and basicly multie proffesionals would causse the price to drop so hard it aint worth it. (and there are a lot of people getting a pretty damn nice monthly income by being proffesional multi accounts in diffrent games, these are a bunch of kids these are proffesionals and most of them are organized) once they can drop it into the tt they will have enouf time to causse serius damage to the game economie
, even if MA would be in time to stop the drain of peds that would cost them a lot of man hours (and i heard this weird rumor they gotta like pay the hamsters running the servers) and with that a financial loss with they as a commercial company will have to get back from the paying customer.

I know there are ppl like that, you don't have to explain it to me, there are even documentary movies that you probably also seen. I don't think its going to happen here. We were suppose to have massive attack of Asians players like dunno 2 years ago? Nothing like that happened.

OP

...yeah, this is what I hoped wouldn't happen here. I was hoping for a rational discussion about the sweat cap as a response to a problem with low sweat prices, but I can see that's not in the cards. There were some some on-topic answers, and thank you to the posters for those, but if any mods are paying attention, please go-ahead and lock this thread, or delete it, or move it to the Sweat forum with the other flame war sweat-price threads. It no longer serves any useful purpose. Thank you.

Sorry for ruining your thread, I just stated my opinion and had to defend it later :)

I know there are ppl like that, you don't have to explain it to me, there are even documentary movies that you probably also seen. I don't think its going to happen here. We were suppose to have massive attack of Asians players like dunno 2 years ago? Nothing like that happened.

no it dident excactly for the reasons sweating should stay like it is or it has to get a lot harder.

The reason there is no "asian invasion" (and kinda resent the fact we using a rascial reference to this, becausse i know a few asians who play this and the use of the word "asian invasian doesent do right to the once i know in this game
so wil refer to gold diggers in general seeing there even proffesionals in the so called "civil" western country's.)

The reason the gold diggers dont come floating in is becausse there is no worthwhile tt value on it and the price is being set by supply and demand.

atm only thing gold diggers can fuck up in entropia is the sweat market and that bin shitty anyway and hardly has any affect on anything except a few pissed of golddiggers who tought woohoo we can get free money there..

OP

yeah sorry dude for fucking up ya tread but had to defend common sense...

the world has a lack of it both here and real life:rolleyes:

no cap needed. petition ma to make more uses for vibrant sweat or adapt a new way to play for free.

kosmos

I suppose there have been scouts already exploring EU figuring out it is not worth it.

asian invasion? i hope u r not pointing the finger at me -_-

Ofc they can deposit, and that's actually the best option since you will get more money irl in 1h for deposit than here after hours of sweating. I don't want free way to play, I just want current system to get improved. Thx for tips but I'm not gonna become a sweater. Yes there are ways to increase the return but let's be honest, its not a money maker.

asian invasion? i hope u r not pointing the finger at me -_-

(points at shana):laugh::laugh::laugh:

anyways i think the sweat cap should be implemented,makes it a little easier for people to slowly get off their dependense on sweating. :)

Nice of you to try Avon(AJ)Jerrix, but I fear no one, other than the sweaters cares.

+rep for the effort…

Mariko...

You know what? As much as I sweat in game to make money, I'm kinda with you on this... Sweat is half useless atm. Maybe they should put a sweat cap, and maybe make a tool that allows you to sweat after the cap but has decay?

(points at shana):laugh::laugh::laugh:

anyways i think the sweat cap should be implemented,makes it a little easier for people to slowly get off their dependense on sweating. :)

=P

back to the topic....

no!! no sweat cap plz.... I sweat so hard everyday to lvl up.... almost lvl 20 sweater.... plz, dont do this to me =(

Ofc they can deposit, and that's actually the best option since you will get more money irl in 1h for deposit than here after hours of sweating. I don't want free way to play, I just want current system to get improved. Thx for tips but I'm not gonna become a sweater. Yes there are ways to increase the return but let's be honest, its not a money maker.

Cause it is simply not meant to be a money maker. It's intended to be boring and troublesome.

As I understand it, people simply made extra avatars to sweat with which is why the cap was removed
exactly... and now that new planets exist and it costs so much to move between them, encouraging even more people to create new avatars to freely experience the other planets... adding the cap back will on will just make there be more and more duplicate avatars out there, which is a bad thing for the entire community.

If they did the cap at a high enough level, it might start being ok... but not really. For instance if they made it so that you deposit you get capped, or maybe if you deposit enough to get a free gold card you get capped, that just leads to the problem that those that deposit have no incentive to keep playing when their ped card run dry... and it could be argued we NEED regular depositors that have an incentive to stay in game, even on the months their IRL bank account is low so they cant deposit, much more then we need n00bs that just plan on sweating forever. Longevity should be one of the major goals, not simply bringing in new players who will come, hate it eventually and quit.

Last edited:
Back