Harbinger Teaser

god i hope my laptop arrives in time for this, anyone know where this will happen and when ?

A bit of a let down, but still quite excited :p

Holy crap!

New land is for sure, no where on the current continents look remotely like that. New continent? Linked with the new investment opportunity? Or is Hadeshiem crater going to get a make over?

All I can say is... BRING IT ON!!

Last edited:
pretty lame... but they are better now then before so MA/FPC are still making progress :)

Did some research on what "Harbinger" really means and from what I found out we are in for something big :cool:

Does anyone else think that it looks like good ol' Hadesheim has been dug up, at least a bit? :yay:

would be cool if Hadesheim was brought back, but as a partially underground ghosttown filled with bots o_O

ah well :silly2:

Merged the two threads on the subject.

It's a Boss mob kind of action, maybe with instances or so. 6 years behind with the introduction of such things, but hey, we got RCE :tongue2:

As a page it looks a bit unfinished, but sources tell me this is the result of just one hour of work while being poked to work faster and make it better, and eating speculaas-cookies at the same time. So from that point, it's pretty good.

Maybe the Typhon is going to re-awaken? :D

Or the robots secretly rebuilt it underground into a giant well-armored robot with turbolasers, plasma cannons, missiles, etc? :silly2:

Well they weren't kidding when they said Teaser :laugh:

Holy crap!

New land is for sure, no where on the current continents look remotely like that. New continent? Linked with the new investment opportunity? Or is Hadeshiem crater going to get a make over?

All I can say is... BRING IT ON!!

Did we see the same video?
All the new thing I see is a burning vehicle.
The location can easily be Hades.

Did we see the same video?

I'm starting to doubt I watched the right video with the reaction many are giving...

Actually, the reactions seem pretty typical...

Red Alert left a message, they want their tesla coil back. ;)

Nice sneak peak - looks like something's going to happen over at Hadesheim.

Robot factory / city?

Well that teaser was a bit short but I'm excited about what's to come :)

I thought it looked like the Robot Station that is/was at Treasure Island, not sure if its even there anymore

I thought it looked like the Robot Station that is/was at Treasure Island, not sure if its even there anymore

You mean the mine? Haven't seen it since before VU10, but then again I haven't spent much time in that area of TI since then :)

Red Alert left a message, they want their tesla coil back. ;)

Bah, red alert are noobs ;)

Tesla Coil Guns are cool tho :yay: specially Steampunk-style ones :D

Nice sneak peak - looks like something's going to happen over at Hadesheim.

Robot factory / city?

Yeah, sounds like something like that.

don't trust bertha. she's one a them friggin robots!

I can't get the thing to play smoothly... anyone else?

First off. PEOPLE!? STOP CALLING FPC, MA/FPC!!! They are totally unrelated!
Please, for the last time lol:

MA (MindArk)--> Created Entropia Universe (Made the framework where the planets are localized in / based on)
MA created the dynamics.

FPC --> Populated Planet Calypso and created the story line. They created the missions, its rewards and its contents.

Please MOD. Make this a sticky!!!

Oh, And the trailer? :) Nice. Not saying allot but at least they gave us some insight... Of what? We'll A picture of an ugly bot face. Hybrids FTW!

In the Harbinger they wrote this:
The Harbinger Event will feature new enemies to fight, a gripping storyline complete with new missions,
a new environment, and an ending determined by the players.
Check the bolded. So yes, a new "area" is comming. Hopefully a (huge) cave or similar... ;)

Did some research on what "Harbinger" really means and from what I found out we are in for something big :cool:

Not necessarily. After all, Kara Thrace was the harbinger of death, but she was normal sized. :laugh:

didnt work for me.... wouldn't load properly

Back