My Ava is best known for ?

The Rising Star

Provider
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Saibex
I guess this is for ava's that have been in game for longer than a couple of months at least. After reading the last EU magazine and seeing some nibs and established players getting publicity, it got me thinking.

What is your AVA known for ?

(Ie, crafter, ninja, PK, loudmouth and so on)

Just interested to know what you think of your own ava in game :) (No poll, that would be silly just like this question :) )

a vtol pilot lol

no idea actually , ill leave that up to others to comment if they feel the urge.

cheers

ermik

For being in ROCK STARS and being a notorious & relentless player killah .Oh and for being famous :smoke:

For being in ROCK STARS and being a notorious & relentless player killah .Oh and for being famous :smoke: ~ Mwahahaha

just gotta love how humble and down to earth you seem as a person :)

cheers

ermik

no idea actually , ill leave that up to others to comment if they feel the urge.

cheers

ermik
being a good friend /Pker/non depoer/ a friendly and helpful person i´d say

a vtol pilot lol

also one of the most honorable people in entropia , always playing fair and beeing helpful. :)

We have to team up ( "2 Friends" ) more often man :)

cheers

ermik

also one of the most honorable people in entropia , always playing fair and beeing helpful. :)

We have to team up ( "2 Friends" ) more often man :)

cheers

ermik

Thx m8 :)
I agree m8, lets team up soon :D

Oh dear i can see the back patting has started. Get ready for a sawwwwwky "i love you man:better:, no i love you man:better:, no i love you man:better:, Ey i love you man:dancing: " thread OP :tongue2:

Being a noob

ummm, SEXY PARTY?

Oh dear i can see the back patting has started. Get ready for a sawwwwwky "i love you man:better:, no i love you man:better:, no i love you man:better:, Ey i love you man:dancing: " thread OP :tongue2:

Yeah isnt that cool?? I looove u man! :D

For my silly jokes))). (and my name:). )

no idea really
tho one knows the facts about himself
Its how you are seen that makes you known for something

probably reselling :)

I guess mostly for being on the forum... chatting to people in general (ingame)... healing/focusing at swamp, driving newbies to neas sometimes... :dunno:

For being an asshole.

neo_asshole.jpg

See?

refusing to wear clothes since the equiping tax.

Me...Going M.I.A is probably what im known For...Shit!! Gota Go:smoke:

My ava is know for fill the loot pool for over 3 years now. :D

Being the snappiest dresser in the Universe

hmm some remeber me as a guy who danced for peds... now i am just a ghost no1 knows me ... no1 cares how my mining trips sucks LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Back