My Ava is best known for ?

for being one of the few umbranoid left in the game :(

For a good Beauty stylist :)

Okay Now while Daisy Coldfinger is in the Rockstars and is a PK'er.and other Ava's are known for being PK'ers.. I will state this about PVP zones.. They're deadly.. Because not only can you get killed by other players.. If you're in a team.. you can get killed by what is called 'friendly fire'.

Now I will state this about myself.. and when I've been on Omega Dan Prime's Talkshows, (on AHR), and he's introduced me.. He always has told folks.. tha I AM legally blind..(No joke here folks. in RL I am truly legally blind!) Now then He always tell folks that if they ever go into a PVP zone with me.. to always either stay BEHIND ME or either to my Right or Left so that I don't intersect my line of fire with their body.. Many a time I Issue that warming to any (And all) Players who hunt with me in either a lootable or non-lootable PVP zone whether they are newcomer or experienced player.. To PLEASE Stay behind me or on either side of me.

I had a number of close calls of doing that.. People ignoring my warnings.. and nearly getting shot.. so a lot of times, I've dodged that Burden of being an 'accidental PK'er'. until April 2010.. When someone on Rocktropia (A fello former socmate of mine) didn't head my warning.. the result? Well He ended up losing his toxin shot, and I accidentally got his loot..

Now do I feel bad about shooting a GOOD friend and Asocmate.. I am... So folks.. When you want me to go hunting with you..Remember this.. I AM legally Blind... I have somewhat good peripheral vision, but with a scope on.. I Can not see you if you run into my line of fire... So like I said..

Be Afraid.. Be VERY Afraid... Else if you want to stay alive.. Keep out of the line of fire of...

Benjamin Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper!

i'm slightly know for "oops i thought that was my FAP:naughty:"

2006-2007 I guess it was for making noob guides and as the maker of the Ubermag Entropia lifestyle magazine.
2008 I guess was the year for my Monomyth ingame event.
2009 I did spend at a crafting machine at Minopolis doing basic sheets.
2010 'til today I focused on mining.

All the time I've tried to be well informed (forum whore) and a supporting friend ingame. I doubt anyone meeting me ingame remembers me after they got the usuall "Greetings" from me. So all in all, I'm a nobody.

For being a true inventory of FOMA and not smart enough to finally leave the god damn place.:ahh:

i'm slightly know for "oops i thought that was my FAP:naughty:"

oh yeah this reminds me, my avatar is also known for getting shot in the back and killed during team hunts in pvp. Those people have claimed just like johan said that they thought they were about to heal me.

never trust a man who claims to be honest :)

cheers

ermik

"I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid."
– Captain Jack Sparrow​

:silly2:

Persistence.

For being ingame for so long and still be totally unknown.

The path of the lonely noob...:guide:

for bidding on Jormungand Mk1's every day, but never actually buying one.

umm....I guess I was a forum whore some time ago.
And I visited the Rig a lot. Beats me what I'm known for (if at all! :eyecrazy:)

for being really fat and silly looking.

and i have a really fat ass

i freaking love myself

Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff, well I always seem to strike a great deal when buying an item to find it drops 2-3K in value the following week! Seems always to happen to me? My fault I guess.
I seem to be the avatar who pays too much!

For being ingame for so long and still be totally unknown.

The path of the lonely noob...:guide:

nah , your name seem familiar so youre not totally unknown :)

// ermik

For having the fattest ava in game.
Yes Harald, you no longer hold that title.

Uber hunter...

For having the fattest ava in game.
Yes Harald, you no longer hold that title.

Really? put up a pic. I'd like to think i was the fattest

Naomi total loots = 253,586
Naomi #1 loot = 6,020
Naomi total loots = 19,287

Slither total loots = 358,067
Slither #1 loot = 2,824
Slither top10 loots= 11,224

I'm known for beating Naomi in the crappy hunting ubers contest.

fluske total loots = 264.000
fluskes # 1 loot(since tracker became operational anyway) = 2.619
fluskes top10 loots = 10.677

weeee....im known for beating both you guys in the crappylootcompartment

Hmm for colouring all my clothes/hair etc blue:laugh:

For using rockets to lure mobs and my no restrictions swunts;) :sweat::rocket:

My avatar is best known for having an owner that once asked a question about farms or farming licences in one of the Q&A threads, then the question was later refered to by others on the forum who wanted to make a point about something.

suspect known for nothing, or then that if someone says "hi" to me I respond with "hi", without being a jerk like is customary in mmorpg world.

I dunno... What am I known for?

Back