Been Harassed Held for Ransom in Space or on Planet? Read!

Jedi
Force Majeure

That green line above Trishia's red arrow means that she was in your friends list.

The title of your post was:

Only friend in space is your weapon

So you killed and tried to loot Trishia from Planet Express even though she is on your FL and was joking around and chatting with you in the open chat as if you two were friends. If you were any other person, I would have been surprised by seeing something like that.

The other night you were sitting at Calypso Station friend requesting everyone that flew by, including me. If you are doing stuff like that, obviously you have a lot of room on your friend list.

With only 6 members in ROCK STARS your "following" in EU hasnt even grown into the double digits. :laugh:

I would think that you need every friend that you can get :wise:

30 Second Rule -- Good to Know

This time when I left the station, I was followed by two Quads, one was Daisy but the other one I won't say.-Snus Woose

WTF - trying to right a book, eh? nib - and why mention only one of the two pilots, eh?
"you smell sour to me!"

Jedi
Force Majeure[/QUOTE]

Ok, well thanks for the info HardWrath and Jedi (grumpy eh?). 30 seconds is a really long time to remain vulnerable with 2 Quads on your ass. And I'm sorry for not mentioning both pilots, they are/were Daisy and Dale. I'm sure people will bitch that I named them, but at least the Fair players know who to blow up. I wish I could elaborate more, but it was quite confusing at time ... it's possible they actually were firing just outside the safe zone INTO it. That would explain the damage, but I'm sorry to hear that there is NO indication I'm aware of that a timer is running when you enter Safety. Once PvP goes yellow shouldn't that mean you're safe?

As I said, this is only my second day in space and I'm still getting a feel for the mechanics. The "30-second" rule is new to me. Thanks for the help.

Good luck to all Space travelers!

I know Dale and he doesn’t work with Daisy... he was probably there because he wanted to kill Daisy. Or otherwise they were both tracking you separately and happened upon each other in the process. If the three of you had arrived in PvP together then I'm sure Daisy and Dale would have started shooting each other.

You were probably taking damage because you were being shot by either Daisy or Dale.

One or both of them was most likely frustrated with the situation which is why your ship was getting rammed.

Last edited:

Jedi
Force Majeure

wow, if i didn't think you were a dick before, i'm convinced now.

she says - dont kill me
you reply - i wont, but there are others that will

you follow her to lootable and instantly open up on her.

personaly, i feel camping the safezones is a weak move anyway. i'd stake out trade lanes far from safe zones and zap deep space travelers thinking they can move peacefully. oh, but then you couldn't duck back into safe zone yourself and preserve your worthless ass.

she says - dont kill me

personaly, i feel camping the safezones is a weak move anyway. i'd stake out trade lanes far from safe zones and zap deep space travelers thinking they can move peacefully. oh, but then you couldn't duck back into safe zone yourself and preserve your worthless ass.

Yea, no kidding right?

The whole chat box reads as follows:

Trishia: please dont kill me :)
Force Majeur: I wont but theres others out here will [sic]
Hector Maximus Hernandez: hes gonna kill you
Trillian Trishia McMilan: Im just a little ol noob trying to get to cp :)
Force Majeur: go and say hi 4 me to your daughter k

I watched the video again and I see now in the chat that he added her to his FL right after he said that he wont kill her.

First of all, Trishia is no noob... her avatar is in Planet Express which is a top-50 most skilled soc, noobs don't go to CP, and her soc leader owns Crystal Palace. Second, Force clearly knows Trishia enough to know about her daughter.

Force, why are you interested in her daughter? How old is she and how old are you?

I don't have a problem with camping the safe areas, especially since there aren't any “trade lanes”. It is possible for a clever Sleipnir pilot to lose a following Quad-Wing... I had a couple mice get away from me today.

What I do have a problem with is deceiving people and trying to get them to trust you enough to get out into PvP in the way that Force Majeur does. I also have a problem with people like the RockStars who extort people and force them to pay in order to leave the safe area.

Once I check a person's pockets in lootable, I let them go after that. There are other times where I do let people go before getting to lootable just so I don't cross the line of harassment and ruining game play.

Isn't the space beautiful? Noobs with no skills can now play big guys? :D

ur funny

I CAN FEEL YOUR ANGER - LMFAO, Fxoken Nibs!

she says - dont kill me

i don't care what "McLameavitch" soc it is.

Jedi
Force Majeure
p.s. yeah i ganked her real good eh? - unlike "scabraths" nib clan - 3 ships on me as i flot in space and they cant loot my UBAH DEMI-GOD -SWEET ASS!

Last edited by a moderator:

And thats mostly true too... I have been playing since 2005 but have totally chipped out my avatar 3 times, and two other partial times. Im only at 100K skills atm. High HP, high dodge, and good PK armor obviously help guard against being looted. Beyond that, all (L) Quads are equal so when its Quad vs. Quad it comes down to the player's ability to strategize, shoot strait, and fly defensivly or offensivly. Its very competitive and thats what makes it fun because its not a pissing contest of who is willing to spend more money.

p.s. yeah i ganked her real good eh? - unlike "scabraths" nib clan - 3 ships on me as i flot in space and they cant loot my UBAH DEMI-GOD -SWEET ASS!

Well this is why I have been telling people that I have to practically stand in line to get my turn to kill you. Everyone knows that its open season on Rock Stars and you are target number one. This has a lot to do with why you have been sticking so close to the safe areas lately unless you have your bottom-bitch Daisy flying support for you.

When we actually do catch you in lootable, everyone rushes in for the kill shot, trying to bump the others out of the way... what we end up with is a cluster-fuck of tangled Quad-Wings. I guess maybe you and Neverdie shouldn’t have declared war on all EU participants... You arent being so bold in PvP anymore are you?

Easy there "sodbuster" byo

You have a strange way of seeing things...
Amber see's clearly, you just a mild ROCKSTARS hater with no clue.
"BEHOLD!" - scabrath trys to make it like i runing from him, but in truth i took out my pray, looted it "170tt" he waits like a PUH-SAY to gank me - but his "pathetic" attempt failed.

All too easy
Jedi
Force Majeure
p.s. yeah view vid i ganked "Hulyss" as i did the Buzz BROWN nose girl..wtf whats her name again.

Last edited:
"BEHOLD!" - scabrath trys to make it like i runing from him, but in truth i took out my pray, looted it "170tt" he waits like a PUH-SAY to gank me - but his "pathetic" attempt failed.

Behold what? You didnt even post the right video dumbass.

In the video below that you posted in another thread, the last kill on there is right before I came in and started slapping you around.. Of course you cut the video and ended it the moment before I took my first shot.

Look at the video and then look at my screenshot. The guy in the mk1 spoke in chat before you looted him.

If you are ready to apologize to the community in the open forums for being a dumbass and then commit yourself to not being a d-bag going forward then Ill back off. Otherwise since you have declared war on all of EU...

Force, this is for you...

- Max HardWrath Mayhem

Last edited:
Tit for tat, like i care, a pk is a pk to me

Oi thks "DECENT" for the 74peder tt loot you had.

And the few fighters that let me nab it un molested!

All too Easy.
Force Majeure

Rockstars commandeered mothership "revenge!"

ur funny

Oi "PECKA" your a real pker - this i know 1st hand - and are invited to "WAR GAMES" training with ROCKSTARS this weekend on the Revenge - we shall have a "looting time!"

Jedi
Force Majeure

This thread was posted by someone who got a member of his society to promote a PK event he was running to me, that person when I was playing two years ago was a friend.

No where was it made obvious that revive was in a pk area, I wasn't informed before entering that revive was a pk area and that you could be killed over and over at revive without even getting the chance to fap. I entered the event to support Brent I even joined his team and was left wondering what I was supposed to be doing by him and his team to be revive killed constantly by the opposing team. Needless to say I have never revive killed anyone, ever, and I have never asked someone for Ped for safe passage.

The person who promoted this event to me was no doubt asked to do that because I bear the Soc name Rock Stars over my head. I was informed no vehicles were to be used, I was infromed no armor was to be worn and I was constantly killed at revive (alone). I did not spawn my Quad and I was wearing my Master Coat, corset and CMF boots at the beginning. Until I noticed that Armor was being used and everyone was using a vehicle.

Force is a long time friend in game and invited me to join his Soc after I returned just over a week ago after not logging in for over two years, so I did. I have been treated very badly because of my Soc name with absolutely no regard for what I am like, I have been instantly branded altho I have taken no actions that I have been accused of and harassed about.

I have been threatened with rl violence, I have been stood over in Caly station by 4 quads (I was alone), I have been called a hooker and thats just the start of the list of abusive names that have been directed at me.

Now you can all go saying well you joined RS blah blah blah. I joined the Soc of an old friend, I am not responsible for anyone's behaviour but my own yet I am constantly being accused and punished with verbal harassment and abuse for things I have not done.

Brent after that event the other day and the constant gang revive kills I was subjected to this thread you started doesn't have a leg to stand on.

The treatment I have recieved for doing nothing but joining a friend's Soc is the very thing you are posting about here. Yet you are just as guilty as the people you are pointing the finger of blame at.

Last edited:
In memoriam of Strash

This thread was posted by someone who got a member of his society to promote a PK event he was running to me, that person when I was playing two years ago was a friend.

No where was it made obvious that revive was in a pk area, I wasn't informed before entering that revive was a pk area and that you could be killed over and over at revive without even getting the chance to fap. I entered the event to support Brent I even joined his team and was left wondering what I was supposed to be doing by him and his team to be revive killed constantly by the opposing team. Needless to say I have never revive killed anyone, ever, and I have never asked someone for Ped for safe passage.

The person who promoted this event to me was no doubt asked to do that because I bear the Soc name Rock Stars over my head. I was informed no vehicles were to be used, I was infromed no armor was to be worn and I was constantly killed at revive (alone). I did not spawn my Quad and I was wearing my Master Coat, corset and CMF boots at the beginning. Until I noticed that Armor was being used and everyone was using a vehicle.

Force is a long time friend in game and invited me to join his Soc after I returned just over a week ago after not logging in for over two years, so I did. I have been treated very badly because of my Soc name with absolutely no regard for what I am like, I have been instantly branded altho I have taken no actions that I have been accused of and harassed about.

I have been threatened with rl violence, I have been stood over in Caly station by 4 quads (I was alone), I have been called a hooker and thats just the start of the list of abusive names that have been directed at me.

Now you can all go saying well you joined RS blah blah blah. I joined the Soc of an old friend, I am not responsible for anyone's behaviour but my own yet I am constantly being accused and punished with verbal harassment and abuse for things I have not done.

Brent after that event the other day and the constant gang revive kills I was subjected to this thread you started doesn't have a leg to stand on.

The treatment I have recieved for doing nothing but joining a friend's Soc is the very thing you are posting about here. Yet you are just as guilty as the people you are pointing the finger of blame at.

waaambulance.jpg

This appears to be a very serious matter that only the WAAAMBULANCE can take care of!

I have been treated very badly because of my Soc name with absolutely no regard for what I am like, I have been instantly branded altho I have taken no actions that I have been accused of and harassed about.

To be RS you gotta be tough as bloody nails...tougher or you will fold and break...i do not like weakness, so chances are ill kick anyone who is too weak long before they buckle and bend under the pressure..... Thats how we roll :yup: You in, so we think you got what it takes ;)

on topic

beena while since i last had any prisoners :(

Last edited:
To be RS you gotta be tough as bloody nails...tougher or you will fold and break...i do not like weakness, so chances are ill kick anyone who is too weak long before they buckle and bend under the pressure..... Thats how we roll :yup:

on topic

beena while since i last had any prisoners :(

If you refering to me sweety lol the Amazon Pirate Princess does not fold under pressure.

I am merely pointing out how the OP has no merit here based on the fact the he acts the same way himself, if anyone wants crying they are looking in the wrong place for it, big girls don't cry.

The description of the event is merely to point that out, not to whine about it lol

The only people that will see this as a whine are the ones who don't want to see a valid point being made.

To be RS you gotta be tough as bloody nails...tougher or you will fold and break...i do not like weakness, so chances are ill kick anyone who is too weak long before they buckle and bend under the pressure..... Thats how we roll :yup:
And two posts previous to this, rayne just ran out of tissues.

I laughed, hard.

Back